Chapter 5

Two Doctors In Love (Slowly In Editing Process)

Kyulkyung's POV

Jung Chaeyeon... unnie. That just sounds weird and nice at the same time. I never knew that she was older than me. I expected her to be younger than me. But, it does make sense though. Kind of.

After I was done with my shift, I went over to Nayoung unnie's office to see if she was available. She was still working on her report, so I let her work in peace.

I left her office and headed to the dressing room, changing back into my normal clothes. I took my pack and walked out to the entrance.

As I stepped out of the hospital, once again I saw Sejeong unnie and Chaeyeon... unnie. Sejeong unnie caught me as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

She sighed, "Another day of frustration. Let's go get drinks to satisfy ourselves."

She leaned in my ear and whispered, "Chaeyeon's coming, you know."

I looked at her and sighed, "Fine. Besides, I was planning to head home after seeing Nayoung unnie work so hard on her report."

Someone cleared their throat. I turned to find out who it was. It turned out to be Chaeyeon... unnie, who was crossing her arms. She gave us a look, "Are we going or not?"

Sejeong unnie took her arm off of me and wrapped it around Chaeyeon... unnie's shoulder, "Ay, ay, calm down Chaeyeon. We are. Just give some time for the maknae, okay?"

I raised my eyebrow at Sejeong unnie. She shrugged back at me and continued to talk to Chaeyeon... unnie. I patted Sejeong unnie's shoulder, "Shouldn't we go now?"

Sejeong unnie sighed, "Fine. We'll go."

She then placed both of her arms on each of our shoulders and off we went. When we entered the restaurant, it was filled with many people. Luckily, there was an empty table, so we went over and took our seats.

As we looked through the menu, I could hear people whispering as they looked at us. They were looking at the three of us, but my instinct told me Chaeyeon... unnie got the most stares. She looked at the menu with glee and whispered to herself.

I looked through the menu and chose what I wanted. The waitress came and took our orders. Me and Sejeong unnie ordered seafood, while Chaeyeon... unnie ordered meat. The waitress bowed and walked away. When our food came, we dug in and stuffed ourselves. Sejeong unnie ended up ordering beer, way more than she could ever drink. There were some guys who went over to our table and asked to join us, but declined when Chaeyeon... unnie gave them a glare.

Sejeong unnie started to talk in a funny way as she gulped down the beer can, waving it around in the air. Chaeyeon... unnie stared at her as I continued to sip the beer can, opposite from what Sejeong unnie was doing. Sejeong unnie shoved a beer can at Chaeyeon... unnie, "Here, Chaeyeon! You should drink one!"

Chaeyeon... unnie forced a smile, "I'm okay."

Sejeong unnie shook her head, "No, no! Take it! And it's not a choice!"

Chaeyeon... unnie looked at the beer can, then slowly took it out of Sejeong unnie's hand. She busted the cap and took a sip. Then, she started to drink it the way Sejeong unnie was doing. In a few minutes, she finished the beer can, looking for more. Sejeong unnie passed her one and the both of them continued to drink and drink and drink until they couldn't hold it anymore. By the time I knew it, Sejeong unnie already passed out, her head on the table as Chaeyeon... unnie continued to talk in a funny way as she could not keep her body still, but then passed out.

"Oh my," I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around, "Chungha unnie!"

Chungha unnie walked over to the table, "I knew Sejeong goes crazy when she drinks, but I never knew she would get this crazy."

I forced a smile at her, "Why are you here?"

She looked at me, "Oh, I just finished my shift. Thought of getting something to eat and drink, but I never expected you guys to be here."

She pointed her finger at Chaeyeon... unnie, "Who's that?"

I sighed, "Jung... Chaeyeon. She's the new surgeon. Came here to work a few days ago."

Chungha unnie walked over to Sejeong unnie and lifted her arms, "I'll take care of Sejeong. You could at least take the new surgeon to a hotel since you know her more than me."

I blushed a bit, "A-Are you sure?"

Chungha unnie caught my blush and smirked, "Having difficulty with love, sweetheart?"

I frowned, "Cut the act, Chungha unnie."

She shrugged and placed one of Sejeong unnie's arms around her shoulder, slowly dragging her away, "Whatever. See you tomorrow, Kyulkyung. Good luck on the game."

"You, too," I quietly said. I then looked at Chaeyeon... unnie. I sighed and went to the cashier to pay the bill and went back. I took one of her arms and placed it over my shoulders. I dragged her away to the door and stepped outside. I decided to take us to a hotel, since it would be weird for her to be in my room and it was far away and I didn't know where she lived. As I struggled to drag her, she began to talk in a funny way, "Heh, why am I being like this? It's not like I have any feelings for her. Besides, I just met her a few days ago."

She stopped talking and passed out. I looked at her. What did she say? I couldn't hear well due to a car who's siren went off. I shrugged it off and continued to drag her until we reached the hotel.

The attendant asked with a smile, "How many?"

"Two," I said and took out my purse. I handed her enough money for me and Chaeyeon... unnie to spend a day in there. She gave me a key, "Your room is 1201."

Then, she bowed. I dragged her into the elevator and pressed the floor number. When it reached to our destination, I continued to drag her into our room. As we entered inside, she woke up, only to talk in a funny way again, "I don't know if I like her. I don't know if she likes me."

I looked at her with bewilderment. Then, all of a sudden, she took my face and smashed her lips on mine. It wasn't passionate and all, but it was a gentle kiss, just not too gentle. She stopped kissing me and threw herself on the bed. I continued to look at her and then dropped myself on the bed. I needed a break from all of this. I smiled though and touched my lips.

They tasted sweet though... like strawberries.