Author's Note

Two Doctors In Love (Slowly In Editing Process)

Annyeonghaseyo! This is JungChaeYeon1997! I wanted to thank those of you who read, subscribed, commented, and upvoted my story! This was my second story I wrote on Asianfanfics! The first one I wrote was already deleted, because I thought that the story didn't make me feel excited to write more. I hoped that this story was an improvement! I'm so sorry if you thought that this story might've been a bit confusing. Let me warn you! I'm just a middle schooler who started writing fanfics on some websites including this one just a couple of months ago. I agree that I'm not a professional, but I will improve more and more as time passes. I have read other author-nims' stories and they're all fascinating in their own way! I will continue to write IOI fanfics, especially Chaekyul fanfics! But, if there are any stories you want me to write for you, I will gladly do so! Please recommend story plots too! And also, don't be afraid to become my friend! I want to be friends with all of you! You can talk to me if you want, publicly or privately, I'm fine with either one! There is also a poll that I have just created. You can check it on my profile. If you are curious what it is about, I was just curious if anybody wanted a book 2 to this story. If you want a book 2, please vote! A week from here, I will look at the votes and see if I will write book 2 or not. If the votes are still low, I will wait for another week! Thank you for your attention and support! This has been JungChaeYeon1997!

JungChaeYeon1997