Chapter 9

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

"I told you, I don't have a girlfriend!" Hyomin denied.

 

I could tell that she's lying coz she looks nervous and she can't look at me straight into the eyes.

 

Jiyeon said she don't date girls.

 

Hmm.

 

She's probably lying too..

 

But if it's like this there will be a huge conflict.

 

Boram likes Jiyeon and Eunjung likes Hyomin.

 

It's just Eunjung was a bit in denial about it.

 

"I saw you and Jiyeon on the rooftop...I saw you hugging and kissing" I said.

 

Her eyes widen.

 

"KISSING?!!" She asks in shock and I showed her the picture I took using my phone.

 

"No! We're not kissing and she's not my girlfriend!" She said.

 

"Ok...then, tell me what's going on in this picture?" I ask.

 

She brushed her hair in frustration.

 

Mianhae Hyomin-ah.

 

I'm just determined to match make my cousin to Jiyeon.

 

"I can't tell you and it's not what you think" She said and walk away.

 

"You don't mind me spreading these photos Ms. Cheerleader?" I ask her and that made her stop but she didn't turn around to look at me.

 

"Do what you want Lee Jihyun but be prepared...." She said and continues to walk away.

 

Uh-oh.

 

I guess I made her mad.

 

Heol.

 

I just headed to Eunjung's office and found Boram there.

 

She was on Eunjung's chair and I believe that she's drawing again.

 

I don't think Grandpa could stop her from doing this.

 

"Where is Eunjung?" I ask.

 

"She's said she's going to meet someone" She said.

 

"Meet someone? Who?" I ask.

 

"I ask her and she said it's someone who could give her answers. I don't know what she mean by that" She said.

 

Heol.

 

I got curious of what's Boram drawing right now.

 

She seems happy while doing it.

 

"You're drawing Jiyeon again." I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"I don't know why but I'm really tempted to draw her....always. Especially when I saw her smile. You know....even when she frowns she still shines. I....I could look at her face all day and paint her as many times as possible...." She said and she was smiling while she's saying it.

 

"I think I'm going crazy. Every time I try to draw something Jiyeon's face would immediately pop in and I ended up drawing her instead." She said.

 

I giggled.

 

"Nah...You're just in love with her." I said.

 

"Hmm...I don't know. It could also be that I find to be an interesting subject for my art works...Never been in love before. Was it like this when you fall in love with him before?" She ask.

 

I just smile and look down.

 

"Oh shoot!....I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ask about it" She said.

 

"It's ok. It's had been years after that. I should be comfortable talking about it right?" I said.

 

"Well, are you?" She ask.

 

**sigh**

 

"I'm not sure...but everything that happens comes with a good result. The bond between the three of us was still tight." I said.

 

"You'll forget about him. I know you could. Eunjung and I were here for you...but when will we tell Eunjung the real reason why he leave?" Boram said.

 

"Eunjung doesn't need to know about this. It's all the past now. So might as well leave everything there and start something new in case we meet him again. Eunjung blames herself for her Mom's death, we both know that. It'll just add up to her burdens if she finds out" I said.

 

"I understand" Boram said.

 

**bell rings**

 

"C'mon let's get to class" I said and we leave the office heading back to the class.

 

Hyomin and Soyeon arrive same time as me and Boram.

 

I always greet her with a smile before and she will smile back but now....

 

I didn't greet them but I'm just looking at Hyomin.

 

She just rolled her eyes and continue walking.

 

"Is something wrong with you and the cheerleader?" Boram ask.

 

I chuckled.

 

"I'm not quite sure about that." I said and just slump myself on my seat.

 

"You did something to her, don't you?" Boram ask.

 

"I didn't do anything to her ok....It's more of...I just found out something about her." I said.

 

"What did you found out?" Boram ask again.

 

Tsk.

 

She can't keep asking me like this.

 

"It's something that you would never like and....I'm sure you don't wanna get involved" I said and she doesn't seemed satisfied about my answer.

 

**sigh**

 

"I'm sorry I can't tell you now. It's her secret" I said.

 

"You found out her secret....you did something that's why she's mad at you" She said.

 

Hays.

 

"I told you I did nothing to her. We just talk and....you don't have to know" I said.

 

She look at me with her poker face.

 

"Fine. I guess you could take care of it on your own" She said finally giving up.

 

Heol thanks goodness.

 

I need to speak with Eunjung.

 

The news would probably break her heart and I know my idea might sound crazy and wrong but I think if she could make Hyomin and Jiyeon break up, Boram and Jiyeon could start dating each other.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

"What makes you think I will work with you?" She ask raising her eyebrows.

 

Heol.

 

"I can give your house back if you help me. I'm sure Siwon is up to something and I think you know something about him that I didn't know" I said.

 

I may not know what Siwon wants from her but I'm sure she know more than I do.

 

"What made you say so?" She ask again.

 

"He's your brother's friend right? You must've know a lot of things about him more than I do" I said.

 

And she was just staring at me.

 

Her expression is blank so I can't tell what she's thinking.

 

"It's really odd that we're not yelling at each other right now, don't you think?" She said.

 

I agree with her.

 

It's really odd.

 

"It is odd. Honestly, I'm not even expecting you to help me at all but I gotta give it a try. I need to stop Siwon whatever he's up to" I said.

 

"Tsk...Eunjung. Don't get yourself in trouble" She said.

 

Mwo?

 

"Are saying that Siwon is a dangerous person?"  I ask and she just shrugged.

 

"I don't know much about him but I believe my brother knows him so well" She said.

 

"Then, let's ask your brother" I said.

 

"My Oppa is not here. He's in US now because you took my house." She said and raise her eyebrow.

 

"We could call him" I said.

 

"Nah don't bother him." She said and turn her back on me.

 

"Wait!" I immediately grab her arm and turn her to face me before she could walk away.

 

"Yah!" She irritably said and glare at me.

 

"I don't wanna get involved in anything about Choi Siwon!!...My brother share the same sentiments so please!" She said and shove my hand away.

 

I am looking at her right not.

 

Her beautiful eyes was filled with anger and pain.

 

"You don't have to deal with him again. I just need to know what you know about him....please" I pleaded this time.

 

I can't believe I'm trying to be nice to her.

 

"Tss. Which part of her is cute? She's not even that attractive. Unnie is blind." She mumbles to herself but I could clearly hear what she's saying.

 

Who is she referring to?

 

"Fine but it wouldn't be for free" She said.

 

**sigh**

 

"Ok but don't ask me to give your house back" I said.

 

"What?! You just told me you're giving back my house!" She said and grab my collar.

 

I immediately remove her dirty hands on my uniform.

 

Tsk.

 

How dare she just touch me with her dirty hands?!

 

"That offer expires the moment you told me that you wouldn't wanna help! Now we have another deal and that doesn't include me returning that house to you!" I said raising my voice. I can't just help it. Every time we will meet it feels like the war is always on..

 

She glared at me and stomp her feet.

 

Dinosaur!

 

She's one hella cute dinosaur.

 

 

 

 

Wait...

 

WHAT???

 

Did I just thought that she's CUTE??!!

 

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME?!

 

**deep breathes**

 

"Just think of something else and forget about your house." I said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter