Chapter 7

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

**phone rings**

 

It's Qri.

 

"Wae?" I answer the call.

 

"Are you at school already? I came from your house and they say left early" She said.

 

"Yeah, I'm already at school. Why is that so?" I ask.

 

"I just wanna talk about the thing about Boram and the new kid" She said.

 

I stop scanning the papers on my table.

 

Shoot!

 

I forgot to transfer that dinosaur to other section because of the chaos yesterday!

 

"Don't tell you're still on it. There's no way I wanted that dinosaur to be a part of our family tree" I said.

 

"Yeah I know how you two had set on the wrong foot. Maybe you still could fix this. Please do it for our cousin." She said.

 

**sigh**

 

"That would be hard now after what I just what happen yesterday." I said.

 

"What do you mean?" She ask.

 

"I think that girl is Siwon's other woman before." I said and she laugh.

 

"I'm sorry...You just said like she's the mistress and you're the legal wife" She said.

 

Tss.

 

She could always make fun of me at any situation.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

"Anyway is the new kid still Siwon's girlfriend?" She ask.

 

"I don't think so. Jiyeon told him they're over but who knows. Maybe it's for a show. Maybe they want my money again" I said.

 

Just like what they did to me before.

 

"Ok that's pretty much accusing Eunjung. We don't know the whole story" She said.

 

"I don't need to know the whole story. I just need the summary. They're both bad people and I hate them. There's no way I want that girl for Boram" I said and I heard her sigh.

 

"Ok then but if we proved that she's not what you think she is...you will help me match make her with Boram" She insisted.

 

Heol.

 

Why is she always like this?

 

Qri might not care about lots of things other than having fun and being happy but when she find that one thing that she really wanted to do even if it doesn't make any sense to other people, the word giving up is not on her vocabulary.

 

"Fine." I just said and we hang up.

 

What did Boram see to that dinosaur?

 

Even Qri wants her for Boram...

 

Do you wanna know what happen to me and stupid ex-boyfriend???

 

Well, it was like this.

 

Siwon was my boyfriend before and I was a fool not to notice that he's only using me.

 

He just use me to get his family's company back from my father.

 

I begged my Dad just to let him have it back

 

And now he got the company and owned it.

 

But then I found out that I'm not her only girlfriend.

 

I caught him talking over the phone with the other girl telling her how stupid and boring I am when I visit him on his office.

 

I snatch the phone from him and he's talking to someone he calls sweetheart.

 

I broke up with him after that.

 

I realize that time he only loves my money.

 

That's why he only calls and sees me when he needs something but when he doesn't all he have were damn excuses!

 

I was a fool to believe him once and now I'll never do that again.

 

I believe her other woman also know about this and ...

 

And I'm also suspecting that they did plan this together!

 

And I will make them pay!

 

Both of them!

 

**sigh**

 

"How would I even plan my revenge on them?" I said to myself...the got startled when someone just barge in and slam the door shut.

 

What the hell!

 

I stand up and walk towards her with a frown.

 

"Yah! Don't you know how to knock?!" I angrily said.

 

This dinosaur is really unmannered!

 

She's not even wearing her uniform and she's sweating.

 

Gross!

 

"And why the hell are not wearing your school uniform?! Don't you know that I could send you to the guidan-"

 

She didn't let me finish and grab my collar pulling me closer to her

 

In fairness, she still smell sweet like flower even though she's sweating.

 

 

 

 

 

Arghh!!

 

I can't believe I even thought of that!

 

She's gross!

 

She's a mess!

 

"Give me back my house!" She angrily said.

 

Her house?

 

What is she talking about?!

 

She was angrily looking at me.

 

I'm kinda scared that her beautiful eyes would suddenly shoot lasers on me.

 

But...on the second thought, dinosaurs don't shoot lasers.

 

"Yah! Get your dirty hands off me! And eww! You're sweating!...What house are you talking about?!" I complain and try to remove her grip on my collar.

 

She's ruining my uniform!

 

"Stop acting innocent! Give me back my house!" She yelled right onto my face.

 

Damn it!

 

I was gonna tell her AGAIN that I don't have her house when the door suddenly opens.

 

 

 Since both of us we're standing close to the door.

 

The door hit Jiyeon's back pushing her towards me.

 

I almost lost my balance.

 

Luckily, I was standing firm.

 

I could feel Jiyeon's heartbeat again and found myself holding her waist and both of her hands where on my shoulder.

 

And....

 

 

 

 

 

And...

 

 

Her lips...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her lips was just a few inch away to mine.

 

I-I can't move.

 

I could feel her warm breath touches my skin.

 

W-what is happening?

 

Our eyes met.

 

Her eyes were really attractive.

 

It's the prettiest eyes I've ever seen.

 

My eyes went down to her lips.

 

was slightly open.

 

And I-

 

"Ok guys look...Kiss Or not kiss. As simple as that"

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

That made me snap back and push Jiyeon away from me.

 

Damn it!

 

What just happen there?!

 

I brush my face in confusion.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter