Chapter 30

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

I still insist to go home last night even though it's already late.

 

Eunjung didn't argue with me and just send me home...not exactly to my house but she just drop me here few blocks away.....coz I told her to do so.

 

She didn't say anything.

 

I guess...Hmm. No. She was really upset when I said no.

 

I love her and there's no question to that.

 

It's just that things were really messed up and knowing her... She will do anything for me.

 

...Even leaving her own family.

 

Heol.

 

"Thanks for the ride. Be careful" I said before I get out her car.

 

She left as soon as I get outside.

 

I can't blame her if she's really sulking this time.

 

I walk home and just climbed up into my room.

 

I don't wanna get caught coz I know that Dad is home and his wife too but I could care less about his wife.

 

Heol.

 

Finally, I'm in my room now and it's so dark.

 

So, I turn on the light and almost jump and scream.

 

"What the!....You scared me! What are you two doing in the dark?" I ask my unnies coz they're right there standing on the corner.

 

I didn't notice them a while ago because it's dark.

 

"Eunjung texted us you'll be home. You should've stayed there instead." Sunyoung unnie said.

 

"And we also need to talk about not telling us about meeting Siwon" Injung unnie said.

 

I look at them and slump myself on my bed then stare at the ceiling.

 

Why I was born to be the maknae? Hays.

 

"Jiyeon we lied to Dad. We told him we didn't know where you are and....you cannot really trust him" Injung unnie said

 

Mwo?

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"Dad is working with Siwon so better be careful of everything that you do" Sunyoung unnie said.

 

"I don't get it...Why would Dad work with that jerk? And what do they need from me?" I curiously ask.

 

"Eunjung didn't explain it to you? Or your oppa?" Injung unnie ask and I shook my head.

 

They didn't explain anything to me.

 

They sat beside me on bed.

 

"Siwon plans to marry you and Eunjung...For money" Injung unnie explained.

 

"Marry me and Eunjung? That biggest joke I ever heard...and for money? Eunjung certainly have but I don't. Like duh" I said and rolled my eyes.

 

That jerk is being delusional.

 

And had gotten to Dad that he works with him? Tsk.

 

"You are rich Jiyeon. More than you ever know" Injung unnie said.

 

"Yeah. Maybe as rich as Eunjung, Qri and Boram" Sunyoung unnie said.

 

I look at them and frown.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask

 

"Just go to sleep and ask your oppa about it when you meet him." Injung unnie said.

 

Damn.

 

It's really hard when you need to know something that everyone around you knows but none of them wants to explain it to you.

 

My unnies get outside my room but before that....

 

Sunyoung unnie came to me and.....

 

"Qri is my girlfriend now" She said and hurriedly left.

 

What did she just said?

 

Qri is her girlfriend now?

 

But I thought she likes Eunjung?

 

Wait...

 

They went on a date this afternoon....Eunjung never told me anything really!

 

I get my phone and dialed her number without even thinking.

 

She's sulking and there's no way she woul-

 

OMO!

 

SHE PICK IT UP!

 

"What?" She said in her cold voice.

 

Heol.

 

"Uhm I-"

 

"Why are you still awake? Go to sleep." She said interrupting me.

 

I guess she's not just sulking.

 

She's mad.

 

I pout.

 

My Seobang is mad at me.

 

"Quit pouting!" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"Yah. How did you know I was pouting?" I ask.

 

"I just know you Park Jiyeon. Now sleep" She said still being cold.

 

Heol.

 

"I wanna ask you something" I said.

 

"I don't wanna hear it." She said.

 

Mwo?!

 

"Be my girlfriend and I'll answer all your questions" She said.

 

"....."

 

I don't know what to say to her.

 

I wish I could just simply say yes and we'll be happy forever.

 

I heard her sigh from the other line.

 

"Go to sleep now" She said and just hang up.

 

"I love you but....I'm sorry" I said even though she can't hear me anymore.

 

I just lie on my bed and close my eyes.

 

.....

 

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up when I hear the sound of the alarm clock.

 

Damn.

 

I don't remember setting an alarm and I don't even have an alarm clock!

 

I get up with my eyes close coz I'm still sleepy.

 

"Yah! Ireona!!! We'll be late!" I heard Sunyoung unnie yelling at me.

 

Tsk.

 

Now I know where the alarm came from.

 

"YAH PARK JIYEON!" She yelled and something just hit my face.

 

I open my eyes and glared at her.

 

"You can't wake someone up by throwing pillow on their face!" I irritably said.

 

"Well I just did. You're awake now" She said.

 

Ahrrggg!

 

"Prepare yourself now." She said and leave..

 

**sigh**

 

I just prepare myself and go downstairs after that.

 

I found Injung unnie in the living room.

 

"Geez I thought you fall asleep again. C'mon now. Just eat your breakfast on the car" She said and drag me outside the house.

 

"Hang on. Where is Sunyoung unnie?" I ask.

 

"Qri pick her up. Get in, we'll be late" She said.

 

"So she's not lying. They're really together now." I said.

 

"Yes, and you better not tell Mom and Dad about this." She said and we headed to school.

 

"I won't but if they're together now how about Eunjung?" I ask.

 

"And you're really asking me that? You're Eunjung's first love....wait, isn't she your girlfriend yet?" She ask.

 

Hays.

 

"No. She's not" I said.

 

"Huh? Eunjung never ask you to be her girlfriend again?" She ask.

 

"She did but...I said no" I said.

 

"What?! Why did you say no? Don't you love her anymore?" She ask.

 

"I still do. It's just that....it's complicated so let's not talk about it unnie" I said and start eating my sandwich.

 

Good thing she listens to me and never ask about it anymore.

 

SCHOOL

"Hey it's kiddo!" I said and when I saw Boram get inside our building.

 

I was about to call her so the three of us could walk together but unnie covered my mouth.

 

"Sshhh" She said.

 

"Wae? Are you hiding from her?" I ask.

 

"N-no.I...I just don't want to talk to her right now. You go ahead. I need to go to the library first" She said and headed to the library.

 

What's up with her?

 

INNA'S POV

I just arrive at school when I saw a familiar figure standing at the corner.

 

"What do you want again?" I ask.

 

"I need your help" He said.

 

"Tss. I'm not gonna help you again Siwon. Hyojoon is not with you anymore and you didn't comply with what we've agreed." I said.

 

"C'mon. You'll get money if you help me and Jiyeon didn't get hurt. I don't understand why you care so much about Park Jiyeon." He said.

 

"She didn't get hurt because Eunjung came. You still did try to harm her and what makes you think that I help you for money? I'm not like you." I said raising my eyebrow to him.

 

"So you're not into the money. Then what are you into? Or should I say who?" He said and smirked.

 

"None of your business. I'll be late for class. You better leave. This is Eunjung's school in case you forget and just a piece of advice. If you want succeed don't do it the harsh way coz you're obviously no match with Hahm Eunjung"  I said and leave him with a hair flip.

 

I headed straight our classroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter