Chapter 19

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

"So why exactly are you here Hyojoon?" I ask.

 

"First of all. I want you to keep whatever we will discuss in here between the three of us. No one else must know...especially Jiyeon" H said.

 

Hyomin and I just look at each other.

 

We're both clueless about what Hyojoon is talking about.

 

"Ok. We won't tell a soul" I said.

 

"I lied to Jiyeon about going to US. I never been there. My father refused to take me so I need to lie for Jiyeon's sake." He explained.

 

"So where are you staying now? Are you ok?" Hyomin ask

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry “He said.

 

"So why did you said that Jiyeon and Eunjung were meant to be together?" Hyomin ask.

 

I know that wasn't an easy question for her to ask.

 

"Jiyeon and Eunjung know each other since childhood. They're very close. Jiyeon used to call Eunjung Seobang and Eunjung likes my sister a lot too but after the accident Jiyeon forgets everything" He explained.

 

Those two knows each other ever since?

 

"But why Eunjung acts like she doesn't know Jiyeon before?" I ask.

 

"Eunjung thinks my sister is dead. I don't think that letting my sister remember her was a good thing coz Eunjung's Mom was involved in the same accident that killed our Mom" He said.

 

W-what?!

 

Hyomin and I were both speechless.

 

"But that's not the reason why I decided to show up. Eunjung and Jiyeon were both in trouble with this guy....Choi Siwon" He said.

 

"Choi Siwon?" I ask.

 

That name sounds familiar to me.

 

"You mean Eunjung's ex-boyfriend?" Hyomin said.

 

"....And also Jiyeon's ex-boyfriend" Hyojoon added.

 

"Whoa...the two have the same exes?" I just said.

 

"Yes. That punk dated them at the same time and now he wanted to marry them both for money" Hyojoon said while clenching his fist.

 

"That's insane! And what will he get from Jiyeon?! Dad probably haven't decided yet what to do with the three of us" Hyomin said and I agree.

 

I don't think marrying Jiyeon could get that Siwon guy lots of money.

 

"I just found out that Mom came from a rich family but unfortunately all our relatives are dead now so there's just me and Jiyeon. We're the only one left to inherit everything they left. His grandfather have our grandparents' last will and according to him the last will states that my sister needs to marry Siwon before we could acquire those inheritance" He explained.

 

"That's his reason for marrying Jiyeon but what about Eunjung? Why does he want to marry Eunjung? That guy is out of his mind!" I said and brush my face in frustration

 

"I don't know what's his plan is but I need you to watch over my sister. Please don't let her get in trouble" He begged.

 

"We promise to watch over her but...you know Jiyeon so well. She keeps saying that trouble was her bestfriend and most of the time she refused to listen to us" I said

 

"Well, as long as it's not something that involves Siwon I guess my sister will be just fine. Thank you" He said.

 

"She's our sister too. There's no need for you to thank us....but...I think we should tell Dad about this" Hyomin suggested.

 

"I did try to reach him and ask for help but your Mom didn't allow me to. I bet she doesn't want your Dad dealing about anything that got something to do with me and Jiyeon" I said.

 

"I understand... This will be hard but we will try telling Dad without Mom knowing it." I said

 

Mom would be a problem but....we need to at least give it a try.

 

"Alright, just please don't get yourself in trouble too and please...Don't let anyone else know about this. It's just the three of us and your Dad if in case. I'm sure Siwon had been watching me." He said.

 

"We won't tell anyone" I said.

 

"Yeah, we promise" Hyomin added.

 

"Ok...I guess I have to leave now before Jiyeon saw me here." He said and leaves our classroom

 

**sigh**

 

"Are you ok?" I ask my sister.

 

She seems pretty weary about what she just heard.

 

"No...I never thought I would be against destiny. How am I supposed to win if they were match made from heaven" She said and pouts.

 

"Alright, I guess you're not really upset about it" I said and she look at me with a frown.

 

"And how can you say that? I'm broken here" She said.

 

"Look Hyomin. Right from the start there is just a low chance of you being happy with Eunjung. Even if they weren't match made from heaven like you said. You'd be against our parents just to be with her. Not just our parents but also Eunjung's...I bet you're aware of how scary Eunjung's grandfather is" I said reminding her of those things she seems to forget.

 

She sighed.

 

"What about you?" She ask.

 

"Me? What about me?" I ask.

 

"Your feelings for Boram" She said.

 

W-what?!

 

"What feelings are you talking about? I don't have that kind of feelings towards her so stop it" I said.

 

"If you say so" She said and shrugged

 

Tsk.

 

"By the way I think I had another problem or.....it could be not....I'm not really sure" She said and sigh.

 

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

 

"Qri confess to me" She said and I was surprised to hear that.

 

"Lee Qri confess to you?! Why would she do that when she knows that Eunjung likes you too?" I ask

 

I don't think is Qri it that type of person.

 

I don't think she would put her good relationship with her cousin just for a girl.

 

"Well, it wasn't her intention to confess. She just...got caught and then that....but she told me that it's only up to that. She's not planning to do anything about it" She said.

 

"O...K but why you sound like you're not happy with it?" I ask.

 

"It's just that....I will hurt Qri and that doesn't feel right" She said.

 

"Well you can't have them both and I don't think that it's also a good idea that you take neither of the two. Our pa-"

 

"Yeah yeah. Our parents will never agree with it. You said that like a hundred times unnie" She said and rolled her eyes.

 

"Don't be exaggerated Park Hyomin. I said that couple of times but I doubt it's already a hundred times but I'm willing to remind you that a million times just to tuck you out of that idea" I said.

 

**door opens**

 

"Is oppa in here?"

 

Hyomin and I both look at Jiyeon who just came inside the classroom.

 

Damn.

 

Did she saw Hyojoon?

 

"Uhm...Your oppa is in US Jiyeon" I said.

 

"But talking to someone here earlier right?" She ask.

 

"Yeah....it's Joon. A...a friend of ours but he's not Hyojoon" Hyomin said trying to make an excuse.

 

"What's wrong Jiyeon? Did you cry? Are you not feeling well again?" I worriedly ask.

 

Jiyeon sighed and slump herself on the chair.

 

"I'm ok. I just have few questions that I think only oppa could give me the answers." She said.

 

Jiyeon can't remember anything and it's obvious that this time will come that she will go looking for answers.

 

I bet Hyojoon never thought of that before but I can't blame him.

 

He's just a kid that time.

 

A kid who lost her Mom and almost lost her sister.

 

Nobody can blame him for trying to protect the only family he have.

 

"Hey...why don't you just stop thinking about things that confuses you for the rest of the day?" I suggested.

 

Jiyeon doesn't look well now.

 

"Yeah unnie is Jiyeon-ah. If you wanna talk to Hyojoon you could give him a call tonight for now we should get some food. I'm hungry now." Hyomin said and we pull Jiyeon to the cafeteria.

 

BORAM'S POV

I came here to Eunjung's office after Jiyeon runaway towards our classroom.

 

I'm just curious about something and make things clear.

 

I don't wanna be in the situation like where she and Qri in before.

 

I found her sitting on her table while tearing a paper into small pieces and let the fan blew it off everywhere.

 

I frown.

 

She hates mess but look at what she's doing now?

 

It seems like she also didn't notice that I came it.

 

"Hey" I get her attention and that made her snap back.

 

"Oh...Ra-rambo...You're here" She said and sit properly.

 

"What are you doing?" I ask.

 

"Huh? I wasn't doing anything. That dinosaur is just overreacting!" She said.

 

Huh?

 

So she was thinking about her...

 

"I was asking about now...why are you messing up your office?" I ask and she curiously look at me.

 

Then, she look at the paper that she's tearing on her hand and look around.

 

Heol.

 

Seems like she didn't realize that too.

 

She get the telephone and ask for the janitor to come by.

 

"You are thinking about her." I said.

 

"No, I'm not." She denied.

 

"That was a statement Eunjung. You are thinking about Jiyeon. Mind telling me what's going on now?" I ask.

 

Eunjung just look down and didn't respond.

 

"Do you like her?" I ask.

 

"She reminds me of Jirong....a lot and...and that's confusing me so much" She said and ruffled her hair.

 

**sigh**

 

"I told you I like her....so if you feel the same towards her I would like to know." I said.

 

"She's yours" She said.

 

"Not she's not........yet. So you better let me know and let's make her decide but if you love her make sure it's not because she reminds you of your dead girlfriend" I said and she just nodded slowly.

 

**knocks**

 

"Come in" I said.

 

It was the janitor.

 

"We're ok right?" Eunjung ask.

 

"Of course. There's no reason not to" I said and smile at her.

 

"Thanks." She said.

 

"Let's get to class" I said.

 

"Yeah, you wouldn't wanna miss this class for sure" She said and fix herself first before we leave her office.

 

"I hate painting." She said while we're walking on the hallway.

 

Art Class.

 

That's my favorite subject.

 

The time when can paint without worrying about getting caught.

 

"Your drawings are not that bad" I said.

 

"Oh nah. I know my drawings are superb....of course when not compared to yours. I just hate it because it's messy. You know...paints everywhere" She said.

 

"Yeah. I'm very much aware of it." I said

 

"By the way, where's Qri?" She ask.

 

"Uhm...I left her after lunch. She got a call from grandpa" I said.

 

"About what?" She ask and I just shrugged.

 

"You'll never know something's going on when it's Qri. She's very secretive and she knows so well how to hide her emotions" I said.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter