Chapter 36

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

"Rambo let's eat together at lunch and spend the rest of our free time painting murals. Eunjung wouldn't mind if we do that, right?" Yoseob said to me even though we're one seat a part coz Jiyeon never agreed about them switching seats.

 

And it's also strange that Jiyeon loves staring in front with a smile on her face.

 

And what I mean by "in front" is Eunjung.

 

They said they talk but never make up but they don't act that way.

 

Quite confusing for me.

 

"Hey, Rambo. You're not listening to me" Yoseob said.

 

Damn.

 

I don't hate him but Soyeon is getting the wrong idea about me and this noisy guy.

 

Arghh!!

 

"Boram-ah where did you get this guy? He's too noisy you know. My unnie is much quieter than him. So just date my unnie and have a peaceful life." Jiyeon said to me.

 

"Does Soyeon likes me?" I ask her.

 

"Maybe. Why not ask her?" She said.

 

Our teacher already arrive but I still choose to talk to Jiyeon.

 

"I did ask her but she thinks Yoseob was my boyfriend" I said.

 

"He's your first love" She said.

 

"What?! No!" I denied.

 

Why they always have to say that?!

 

"Really?" She ask.

 

"Of cou-"

 

"Goodmorning! I'm Yang Yoseob. Boram's boyfriend"

 

WHAT?!!

 

Because I'm too busy talking to Jiyeon I didn't notice that our teacher called Yoseob to introduce himself.

 

"What the hell are you talking about?!...You are not my boyfriend" I said and glared at him.

 

"Yeah not yet. But you'll soon to be my girlfriend" He said and our classmates starts cheering.

 

Damn!

 

I look at Soyeon and she's just focusing on her book like she doesn't care at all.

 

"I came back for you Boram-ah" He added and my classmates squeal more.

 

I hate noise!

 

"Can we just focus on much important things?! I bet today's lesson is much interesting than.....whatever it is that is going on right now!" Soyeon yelled in the whole class came to silence.

 

Geez...She's mad.

 

"Thank you Soyeon. Now everyone please settle down" Teacher said and started her lesson.

 

"I'm in trouble." I said and brush my face.

 

"Look. Your problem is not bigger than ours. You still can fix this" Jiyeon said.

 

I could fix this....if she would just listen.

 

LUNCH

QRI'S POV

Tell her or tell her not....

 

Of course I need to let her know.

 

But...when?

 

Should I tell her sooner?

 

Or should I tell her few hours before I leave?

 

I don't know.

 

Any of those sounds painful.

 

Any of those makes me want to cry.

 

I don't want any of those....coz both of means goodbye.

 

"Kyul? Are you ok?" Minnie ask and that take me back to my senses.

 

We're here in the cafeteria having lunch with Boram, Soyeon, Eunjung and Jiyeon.

 

"I'm alright...of course" I said.

 

"Are you sure? Your mind seems to be somewhere far away while I keep talking here" She said and pout.

 

"I'm sorry Minnie. I was....I was just sleepy.

 

"Eunjung was drunk last night and she's....crazy" I said though Eunjung immediately fall asleep that time.

 

"Poor my Kyul~" She said and hug me.

 

Hays.

 

I hope there's an easy way to let her know...and what I mean by easy is that she'll easily accept it and she won't be hurt.

 

"You can sleep here on my shoulder. Come" Minnie said offering her shoulder.

 

I just smile at her and shook my head.

 

"I can't sleep in a place like this and we're eating" I said and feed her.

 

"By the way what is it that you were telling me earlier?" I ask and her expression suddenly turns sad.

 

"Waeyo? What's wrong?" I worriedly ask.

 

"Mom....she told us to stop hanging out with you and your cousins. Actually we shouldn't have been eating with you guys" She said

 

"Minnie...I heard Mr. Choi had a fight with your father. Mr. Choi is now working with my Grandpa. I bet, it was reason" I said.

 

"So what? It's their problem. We shouldn't have been involved" She said.

 

This is not good.

 

If her Mom would get on the remaining days I had with Minnie would be lesser and lesser.

 

"So you're breaking the rules now....for me" I said and hold her hand.

 

"I don't want to break up with you. Breaking the rules will be the only choice I have to be with you" She said and give me a short kiss on the lips.

 

I smile.

 

She's sweet...I miss her already.

 

"I love you" She said.

 

"I love you too....but what will happen if you get caught?" I ask.

 

"Hmm. Probably the worst but not as worst as not being with you" She said.

 

Minnie....I'm really sorry.

 

"The party tonight will still happen in your house. Mom thinks it was a group study with other classmates." She said.

 

"Ok...so this party was for Eunyeon. What exactly are you planning to do? They both say they're not back together but look at them. Always in their own world" I said while looking at Eunjung and Jiyeon who's feeding each other.

 

"Hmm. I don't understand either but...we must continue the plan so the two of them will completely be ok and...not just them" She said pointing at Soyeon and Boram.

 

Minnie is not telling me what she's planning to do.

 

I guess I'll just wait and help her.

 

"Hey, are you sure you two were just friends?" I ask Eunjung and Jiyeon.

 

They both look at us and then back to each other.

 

"Of course. We're good friends" Jiyeon said and wipe Eunjung's lips.

 

"Thank you~" Eunjung cutely said to Jiyeon and kiss her cheek.

 

"Hey no fair! No kissing. I'm not your girlfriend" Jiyeon said.

 

"Oh my bad. Don't worry I'll take it back" Eunjung said and kiss Jiyeon once again.

 

Hyomin and I can only look at them.

 

Cluelessly

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter