Chapter 4

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

"How are you Mom? Are you happy there? Are you watching over me and oppa? How is it in there?" I said.

 

I'm here in my Mom's grave.

 

I miss her...

 

**sigh**

 

"You know what Mom?...I'm living with Dad now and his family though they didn't like me. I told you before that I would never live in that house but....I had no choice. Oppa is left and he wants to make sure that I'll be fine...Dad transfer me to HEJ University. They say it's a school for rich and famous. I'm not famous or rich. Tsk... And students there are pretty weird. Well, I've known my unnies ever since so their weirdness is normal to me but the other students are not normal either. I think your gorgeous evil daughter will be doing just fine in that school." I said and laugh.

 

I wish ghost are real.

 

I wish I could talk to my Mom right now.

 

If not for that reckless driver my Mom would still be here. Oppa would never leave and I don't have to stay with my Dad.

 

I hate that reckless driver!!!

 

Well, anyway that reckless driver is dead now too because of the same accident.

 

I just hate her because my Mom also died with her.

 

If she wanted to die so bad why does she have to kill my Mom too!!

 

I would never forget that woman's face.

 

Never!

 

Coz I hate her!

 

**phone rings**

 

I check my phone.

 

It's oppa!

 

I wipe my tears and clear my throat before I answer the call.

 

"Oppa! I miss you!" I said.

 

I heard him giggle on the other line.

 

"I miss you too dongsaeng. Sorry I just call now. It's kinda busy here with Dad and his family" He said.

 

"Are ok oppa? Are they kind to you? Are they treating you right?" I worriedly ask.

 

He laughs again.

 

"That doesn't sound like my evil sister" He said.

 

"When did I become evil to you?" I ask.

 

Tsk

 

"You never. Well, it's not that good in here but what's they're feeding me and they'll send me to school. Don't worry about me. I still keep my promise to you. I'll bring you here" He said

 

**sigh**

 

Sometimes I wish my oppa could be evil like me too.

 

He's too kind and that worries me a lot.

 

"Jiyeon-ah still there?...I'm ok in here don't worry. Your oppa is a man" He said and that makes me laugh.

 

"Yeah right. You're a man. A man who's soft as a girl!" I said teasing him.

 

"Tsk. Don't start the teasing alright?...Tell me how you've been doing in there?" He said.

 

"Fine. So far. I'm fine. Dad transfer me to the unnies' school so I'm going to school starting tomorrow.... I'm visiting Mom right now." I said.

 

"Great! Say hi to Mom for me" He said.

 

"I'm sure Mom could hear you now" I said.

 

"Yeah of course she could. She's watching over us but I'm sure it's mostly you. Her trouble maker evil daughter" He said and laugh.

 

"Tss. This evil daughter doesn't need supervision oppa." I said.

 

"Yeah yeah but stay out of trouble alright? I know he's your bestfriend but try to be nice" He said.

 

"Oppa I'm your gorgeous EVIL sister. How could I be nice?" I said.

 

He sighed.

 

"I have to go now. I'll call you again next time ok? Love you" He said.

 

"Ok oppa. Love you too. Take care" I said and we hang up.

 

**sigh**

 

Why do I keep sighing?

 

Jinja!

 

"Mom I have to leave now too. I'll visit some other time again. I love you" I said and leave.

 

Now where will I go?

 

I was just walking on the side of the street with nowhere to go.

 

Tall buildings and vehicles are everywhere.

 

I certainly have nothing to do it here.

 

"Jiyeon?"

 

I froze.

 

T-that voice.

 

I didn't turn around to look at him and walk faster.

 

"Jiyeon-ah! Wait!" He said and I could feel that he's chasing me so I started running.

 

Damn it!

 

Why of all people it has to be him?!

 

"Yah! Stop! Park Jiyeon!" He keeps yelling.

 

Damn it!

 

Why this man run so fast?!

 

I specifically told myself not to ever talk or see him again.

 

We're over.

 

As in O-V-E-R over!

 

I don't know what happen but I just found myself heading back to HEJ University.

 

The guard let me in coz he knows that I'm a new student.

 

I sighed in relief.

 

I never realize that because I transfer to this place I'd be much closer to that stupid guy.

 

Tsk.

 

I never wanted to see his face again!

 

So fine, I'll be staying here and wait for my unnies.

 

They could give me a ride....whether they like it or not.

 

**evil smile**

SOYEON'S POV

"Unnie. The thing about Boram earlier...Is it true?" Hyomin ask.

 

It's Park Jiyeon's fault!

 

Why is that kid everywhere?!

 

"Shut up and just pay attention" I said to her.

 

She keeps asking me about it since we came back in here.

 

Hyomin might have get the wrong idea about it.

 

Tsk.

 

I just wanna be friends with Boram.

 

That's all.

 

She's so mysterious and at the same time I also find her cool.

 

I mean...

 

Look at her.

 

She manage to draw and listen to our teacher at the same time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter