Chapter 33

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INNA'S POV

"Are you sure my stepbrother lives here?" I ask my driver.

 

We're in front of a small house.

 

I never expect he lives in this small place.

 

My driver gets out of the car and knocks on the house while I stay here in the car first.

 

"Miss. Seems like nobody's home" My driver said.

 

I get out of the car.

 

"Stay here. I'll be back" I said.

 

"I'll go with you Miss. It's getting dark already. Your Mom wil-"

 

"Just wait for me here and Mom would never give a damn" I said and leave my driver.

 

I keep walking till I saw my stepbrother on the other side of the road.

 

He was with his sister (that looks very familiar to me) and his Mom I believe.

 

I was waiting for the right time to cross when I notice this woman talking over the phone.

 

"Are you sure you Mrs. Hahm were driving the car?" She said.

 

I wouldn't pay attention to it if I didn't hear Mrs. Hahm's name.

 

That sounds familiar to me too and this woman is also familiar to me.

 

"How can you assure me that Ms. Park will also be involved?" The woman said again over the phone.

 

Ms. Park?

 

Mrs. Hahm and Ms. Park.

 

Familiar names to me.

 

The woman finally hang up her phone.

 

I stop looking at her too and just look on the other side of the road but things I saw just happen too fast

 

I saw a man passed by Hyojoon's sister while Hyojoon and her Mom were not paying attention and throw her stuffed toy on the road.

 

Then the kid run to pick it up but there's a fast approaching car!!!

 

The next thing I saw is that the accident already happen.

 

I froze to where I stand.

 

"You did a great job"

 

Huh?

 

I turn around and saw the woman earlier.

 

He's talking to the guy who threw the kid's stuffed toy on the road.

 

My eyes widen.

 

It's because of them!

 

I'm really scared that I started running back to my car and hurriedly ask my driver to take me home.

 

I still feel terrified every time I remember that.

 

I hope Hyojoon would accept my offer

 

If they wanted to have a normal life they need to stay away from that family.

 

....Famlies

 

JIYEON'S POV

Oppa and I haven't talk to each other yet after what happen last night.

 

It's not like we didn't have a chance to talk but it's more like I'm not yet ready to speak with him.

 

He lied to me again....well maybe he didn't lie but he never tell what he's up to. It always came up with a surprise and I hate it.

 

It's not a pleasant surprise anyway.

 

About me and Eunjung....I tried to break up with her not because I want but because I know that I have to.

 

But she didn't want to break up with me.

 

And right now she make sure that I'm always on her side but.....She's not talking to me.

 

**sigh**

 

I didn't sleep properly last night and I can't concentrate on in this group activity we're doing right now.

 

Eunjung was holding my hand tight.

 

I wonder if she find it hard to concentrate too like me.

 

Hays.

 

I move closer to her.

 

"Can we talk?" I ask in a low voice because we're here on the library.

 

But she just continue reading her book like she didn't hear a thing.

 

Damn!

 

I know she was upset of me wanting to break up with her and I can't blame her for that but she can't blame me too.

 

Things were running in an unknown direction.

 

My brother is marrying her and I don't understand why things didn't go as planned.

 

It's hard for me to know that my girlfriend is marrying my brother.

 

It's so frustrating!

 

So I close the book and let go of Eunjung's hand.

 

"I need to get outta here" I said and leave them before they could even say a thing.

 

I was hoping that Eunjung will follow me so we can talk to but she didn't.

 

She was just sitting there with the book.

 

**sigh**

 

I have no plan to go back there either so I just go outside to get some fresh air.

 

I sat on the bench and look at the sky.

 

When will we be happy?

 

Or are we really meant to be together?

 

I don't want to be so negative about things but....me, worrying about possibilities makes me really anxious.

 

I don't know how am I supposed to deal with all of these negative thoughts.

 

"Why is it that you look like someone who's waiting for something to fall?"

 

Huh?

 

"Get lost Yoo Inna" I ask and obviously I can't greet this girl in a nicer way.

 

I have no time for her.

 

I know she's on Siwon's side.

 

"Look, I know you see me as an enemy but...I'm really concern about you." She said and sit beside me.

 

"Mwo?!. Stop kidding Yoo Inna. It's not April fools. If you're really concern you would warn me about Siwon's plan right from the start!" I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"You wouldn't understand my reason for doing that but...your brother knows I'm not an enemy. I'm her stepsister in case you didn't know" She said.

 

She's my brother's stepsister???

 

Her, of all people!

 

But....

 

It seems like she knows what my oppa is really up to.

 

"You talk to my brother last night?" I ask and she just look at me.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

So she knows!

 

I grab her collar in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter