Chapter 3

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

I came to class on the second period coz I over slept.

 

I think too much last night that I find it really hard to fall asleep.

 

This is just one of the few times that I got late in class.

 

But I wasn't expecting that my cousins weren't here either.

 

Few moments more and Qri came.

 

"You're late too?" I ask.

 

"No. I just meet the new student for Eunjung. She woke up late" She explained and I just nod.

 

Eunjung is the Student Council President but don't ever expect that she's that punctual.

 

"By the way Rambo. Who's the girl you draw on your notebook yesterday?" Qri ask.

 

Huh?

 

"I told you that girl isn't real" I said.

 

Tsk

 

"You're lying to me. I just met the girl. She's the new student" She said and showed a paper to me with a picture of that girl.

 

Park Jiyeon?

 

So that was her name.

 

I do remember now.

 

**sighed**

 

"She's just some girl whom I always met to the park while I'm out for a walk. I never talk to her" I said explaining myself coz Qri is starting to throw her teasing look to me.

 

"Really? Then, why did you have to draw her face?" She ask again

 

"I don't know either. I just found myself drawing her." I said.

 

I myself wasn't even aware why I'm drawing that girl who always ruins my silence.

 

"Ah don't worry. I know you'll figure it out soon" She said and wink at me.

 

Huh?

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"You'll know" She said.

 

"Lee Qri.Is she smart? Don't tell me that, that girl will be in our section too." I said and she smirked.

 

Heol.

 

Why am I so bothered?

 

Why would I care if that woman will be our class too?

 

I could just treat her like how I treat the others.

 

Ignore her.

 

Tsk.

 

I believe Qri was about to start teasing me but then she failed to do so because Eunjung arrive.

 

She walks towards her seat with a frown on her face.

 

What happen to her?

 

"What happen to you Eunjungie?" Qri ask her but Eunjung was busy spraying disinfectant on her chair.

 

She's only student I know who brings disinfectant spray at school.

 

Only Eunjung

 

"That woman is annoying!" She said as she sat on her chair.

 

Qri and I look at each other.

 

"Who's annoying?" I ask.

 

"The new student! Can you believe that she hold my hand with her dirty hands?! And she stick her gum on the bulletin board! How gross?!" She said overreacting.

 

There's nothing else could make Eunjung like that other than dirt.

 

"You might want to transfer her to other section" I whispered to Qri

 

"What?! That girl will also be here in our class?!" Qri and I got startled with her yelling.

 

"Eunjung-ah please stop yelling ok? The entire class doesn't need to watch you overreact" Qri said to her.

 

Eunjung took a deep breathe

 

"Mianhae. I'm just carried away. You know how much I hate dirt right?" She said and thanks God she's not yelling anymore.

 

"We know. You hate it to death and by the way the new student will be here in our class. The Principal already added her to the list. " Qri said to her.

 

"I don't care! She can't be in this class!" Eunjung said with finality.

 

Qri just shrug but she turn to me and wink.

 

Uh-oh.

 

This is not good.

 

Our teacher arrive and the class started.

 

I was listening to my teacher and at the same time doodling random things on my notebook.

 

I love to sit here on the last row because no one disturbs me.

 

I'm the only one in this row.

 

Eunjung and Qri sits on the second to the last row.

 

The one in front of me.

 

Hmm.

 

But why do I feel like someone is looking at me?

 

I stop drawing and look around.

 

All of my classmates were attentively listening to the lecture.

 

And my teacher is obviously not looking at me.

 

Weird.

 

I just get my attention back to my notebook but ...

 

Oh shoot.

 

Why am I starting to draw her face again?

 

Now this is just SUPER WEIRD.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

I go to the locker to get some of my books.

 

"Hyomin-ah"

 

Someone called.

 

**sigh**

 

Why now?

 

I close my locker and face her with a smile.

 

"Hello Inna" I greeted her with a smile.

 

"Oh don't you dare smile at me. Where were you yesterday?! The squad was supposed to have a meeting but our captain was nowhere to be found it was called off and no practice at all! You ditch us! You make us wait there like idiots!" She angrily said to me.

 

Oh when was Yoo Inna not angry to me?

 

"I'm sorry I got emergency at home yesterday. I'll just make a proper apology to everyone later." I said.

 

"Hmmp! If you can't be a good cheer captain then better quit! Quit being a cheerleader too!" She said and make a dramatic turn with a hair flip before she walks away.

 

"What wrong with that drama queen?" Soyeon unnie ask me.

 

I didn't know she was there.

 

"It's just about me skipping the practice yesterday and don't call her drama queen. She might hear you and get yourself in trouble" I said.

 

Yoo Inna is my co-cheerleader.

 

She wanted to be the captain but I was chosen so she hates me so much.

 

That girl could be your worst enemy but I'm trying my very best not to mess with her so much.

 

I actually ask our coach to make her the cheer captain instead of me but coach didn't agree.

 

It's either I will be the captain or she'll kick me and Inna out of the squad.

 

Of course it wasn't a solution at all!

 

If Inna got kicked out because of me my life will be doomed.

 

"C'mon walk with me to the practice room first before we get to class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter