Chapter 38

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

"Wait for us here. We need to change" Eunjung said and pull me upstairs with her.

 

"Wedding gown?!....Eunjung your grandfather will force me marry Siwon! I don't want to marry him!" I said in frustration and I feel like crying.

 

I'm starting to freak out.

 

I never want to marry that man.

 

"Hey, listen to me. You're not marrying Siwon. Ok? That won't happen" Eunjung said and pull me into her arms.

 

I hug her tight.

 

I can't love anyone as much as I love her.

 

"You only belong to me....You're not going to marry anyone unless it's me" She said

 

"But will we do now Eunjung? Oppa is not around. I don't know where did he go? Should we just runaway and make our own life?" I said and started to cry.

 

Lately, it's so easy to make me cry.

 

Eunjung becomes quiet.

 

"Wae?" I ask.

 

"Jiyeon I badly want to run away with you but I'm worried about my Dad. My Grandpa could just use him to lure me back" She said.

 

It's true.

 

"I guess we can't just run away from all of these. We have to face this" I said and wipe my tears.

 

I need to be brave.

 

My gorgeous evil queen side must out!

 

Eunjung cupped my face and give me a peck

 

"I'm glad you understand. It's true that we should face them but....we don't have to do it now." She said.

 

Mwo?

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"We can go out to through the window and sneak outside." She said.

 

I walk closer to the window and check how far is it from the ground.

 

Heol.

 

"Are you sure about this? We could die if we fall from here" I said and she laugh at me.

 

I frown.

 

Why is she laughing?!

 

Did I say something funny?

 

She came closer to me and give me a back hug.

 

"I'm not saying that we will jump. There's a ladder on the side. We could use that" She said and giggled.

 

I look on the side and there's indeed a ladder.

 

How come and why there's a ladder in there? I don't know.

 

All I know now is that we have to escape.

 

So Eunjung and I go down the ladder.

 

"We can't walk through the gate. They'll see us" I said whispering to her.

 

We're here hiding near the bushes.

 

I never expect that there's a lot of guards outside.

 

"Let's wait" She said.

 

"If we wait. We might get caught. Let's climb off the fence" I said.

 

Eunjung look at the fence.

 

"Wae?" I ask.

 

"N-nothing" She said.

 

What's wrong about climbing off the fence?

 

I climbed first.

 

"Palliwa" I said when I saw her just standing there.

 

"Can you just wait for me outside?" She ask

 

Mwo?

 

"I can't. We have to leave her together. C'mon and climb up here" I said and she just sighed but she was a bit hesitant on touching the fence.

 

Heol.

 

Now I know what's her problem.

 

Her being a neat freak strikes again.

 

While Eunjung was still a bit undecided I saw one of the guards heading on our way.

 

OMG!!!

 

"Yah! Hurry up! Someone's coming" I said and she that she had no other choice but to climb faster and forget about those germs that might get into her hands.

 

We immediately jump off the fence and call a cab.

 

I sighed in relief.

 

But where will we go now?

 

I look at Eunjung and she was busy wiping her hands and her arms with her handkerchief.

 

"Yah stop that. You ain't going to die yet" I said and wrap her arms around me then lean my head on her shoulder.

 

"I feel so stinky" She said in disgust.

 

"No you don't stink. My Seobang smells like a baby" I said and kiss the crook of her neck

 

"Are you still drunk?...You better stop seducing me coz I'm really weak when it comes to you" She said and pull me closer.

 

"I think I only drink a little last night but I don't know wha-...oh...I think I know now what happen. Who locked us in the room last night?" I ask.

 

"I'm not sure but I think it's Hyomin and Qri." She said

 

"Sunyoung unnie is the one who gave me that drink. They planned this" I said.

 

"Well, it's not that bad" She said and smirk.

 

I poke her cheek.

 

"That won't happen again unless you marry me" I said and she pout.

 

"You're not even my girlfriend" I said.

 

"But I am your future girlfriend. Your future wife" She said

 

It's funny that we're talking about this like there's just the two of us here inside the cab.

 

We decided to go to the mall to buy clothes.

 

Since going home would be risky.

 

Those guards could've been there waiting for us.

 

It's a bit uncomfortable that we were not able to take a shower but at least we're wearing new clothes now.

 

"I'm still hungry now. Those goons ruined our breakfast" She said while applying sanitizer on her hands and arms.

 

"Yeah. I'm kinda hungry and actually a bit tired." I said complaining.

 

I feel like I still need more sleep.

 

"Hop on. I'll carry you. Just like before" She said.

 

I smile when I remember that.

 

Though she's really annoyed with me she still choose to carry me on her back while we're walking around in here.

 

"I throw Sunyoung unnie's picture here." I said while she's carrying me on her back.

 

"Hmm. I remember that. You got jealous and throw her picture" She said and giggled.

 

"Yah! I didn't get jealous! I still can't remember you that time" I said.

 

"But your heart never forgets. Remember when you rand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter