Chapter 32

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 FEW HOURS AFTER THE PARTY

SOYEON'S POV

"Yah wear this one instead. You're going to a party and you're meeting Eunjung's grandpa. You need to look.....gorgeous" Hyomin said to Jiyeon while she was trying to make Jiyeon wear the dress she choose.

 

We're here in Jiyeon's room helping her to prepare for the party tonight.

 

"I always look gorgeous. So there's no reason for me to wear that dress." Jiyeon said insisting to wear her own dress.

 

"But you wear that last time on my birthday. So wear this one." Hyomin insisted.

 

This ain't new to me so I just watch them.

 

Hyomin and Jiyeon always find something to argue with no matter where they are or what the situation is.

 

**phone beeps**

 

I check the message.

 

It's from Boram.

 

We don't have class today so I have no reason to meet her after what happen yesterday.

 

Hey, I just can't stop thinking. Are we ok? You just left without saying goodbye and I feel like you're still avoiding me...In case you want to tell me something please don't hesitate to do so. I'll always listen. I hope we're ok. I hope you're not mad at me.

 

That's her message to me.

 

**sigh**

 

FLASHBACK

We have no class this afternoon so I decided to spend my time in the music room to practice alone.

 

And aside from that I'm trying to hide from Boram.

 

She knows I'm Melody.....or it could be just her wild guess which happens to be correct

 

But I don't wanna ask her about that.

 

**sigh**

 

Now I'm kinda regretting that I did pretend to be melody just get close to her.

 

After almost an hour of practicing I decided to leave the music room.

 

I wanna go home now but I can't do that because Hyomin is on her date with Qri and Mom is home right now.

 

If I go home without Hyomin we're doomed.

 

I look around before stepping outside the door.

 

It's not my plan to avoid Boram forever but I can't face her now.

 

"I think it's clear, so you can come out now"

 

"Yeah it- OMO!!"

 

I move backwards all of a sudden and hit my head on the door because I got startled.

 

Ouch!

 

"Yah! What are you doing there? You startled me!" I said to Boram.

 

She was standing beside the door and I didn't notice it when I first open the door.

 

"I did nothing wrong. You're the one who's acting like you did something wrong...Something wrong like AVOIDING SOMEONE" She and throw me a suspicious look.

 

Damn!

 

This is why I don't want to meet her right now!

 

I feel awkward and I- I can't find the right words to say!!

 

I hate it!

 

"So Park Soyeon....Are you hiding from someone?" She ask..

 

"M-mwo?! Hide? And to whom will I hide?" I ask facing her but immediately look away.

 

"I don't know...but I feel like you're trying so hard to avoid me since this morning. We're ok yesterday right? And besides you're the one who kissed me." She said.

 

Tsk.

 

"Yah! It's not about that!" I said to her without thinking

 

Pabo Soyeon!

 

She looks a little bit surprised.

 

"......"

 

"So, you're really avoiding me....for what reason Soyeon-ah?" She ask.

 

"Y-your painting....I'm not Melody Boram" I said.

 

"Oh....How can you convince that you're not Melody?" She ask

 

Mwo?

 

"I already told you I'm not Melody. If you don't want to believe that fine!" I said to her but it's not my intention to raise my voice.

 

Now I can see that she was a bit taken a back.

 

"Ok...I'm sorry for insisting that you're someone you're not. Maybe.....maybe I just really want Melody to be you" She said.

 

Mwo?

 

"The thing is....I think I like you Soyeon" She said.

 

SHE W-WHAT?!!

 

"....and somehow for a short time I feel something for Melody too even if I haven't met her yet. I'm sorry if I keep insisting that you're Melody even if you're not her" She said.

 

I'm....

 

I'm speechless....

 

Is Jeon Boram really making confession in front of me?!!!

 

Now Boram is looking at me like she was waiting for my answer.

 

BUT DAMN!

 

I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THIS IS REAL OR AM I JUST DREAMING!!!

 

I was trying to find the right word to say but.....

 

"RAMBO!!"

 

We turn around and saw a guy running towards our direction with a big smile on his face.

 

He was waving at us.....I mean...at Boram.

 

He stop in front of us still having that big smile on his face.

 

I look at Boram and it seems like he was very shocked to see this guy.

 

Who is he anyway?

 

"Y-Yoseob?!....You're back!!" Boram happily said and hug the Yoseob guy.

 

Somehow....

 

 

 

 

 

 

....I don't like what I see.

 

"I miss you! Why you just comeback now?!"

 

I never seen Boram this happy.

 

I should be happy that she's happy right?

 

But why I feel like my heart is breaking?

 

Because I can't take it anymore...I just walk away silently without saying goodbye to her.

 

Well, I guess she wouldn't even notice that anyway.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

**sigh**

 

"Unnie was taken by the alien on the outer space"

 

"What the hell are you saying Park Jiyeon? Unnie is still right here in front of us! Pabo!"

 

Aigoo.

 

"Who knows? Maybe it's a dummy and the real Park Injung was taken by the aliens"

 

This two could me much more headache.

 

"Stop the alien thingy will you?! You're not five years old."

 

"You're not five years old too but you're believe in ghost!"

 

Can someone please tell me what to do when you're dongsaengs are both acting like five years old?

 

I rolled the magazine beside me hit both of them on the head.

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Yah!"

 

"You guys are so noisy!" I said.

 

"Wow. Unnie. Boram's effect on you? You love silence too now?" Hyomin said.

 

Damn!

 

"Speaking Boram, she called me and she was asking about you. Did you had fight unnie?" Jiyeon ask but I can only sigh as a response.

 

"Is this because of that Yoseob guy again?" Hyomin.

 

Tsk.

 

"Yoseob? I remember Eunjung told me before that Yoseob is Boram's first love" Jiyeon said.

 

This two really want to kill me!

 

"Hurry up Jiyeon. Your oppa will be here in five minutes and you Park Hyomin don't go anywhere without telling me" I said and just leave them to go to my room.

 

Hays.

 

JIYEON'S POV

Sunyoung unnie and I can only look at each other after Injung unnie left.

 

"I think she's in love with Boram and was jealous with Yoseob" I said.

 

"She is but she's also in denial with it. Unnie is scared of disappointing our parents." Sunyoung unnie said.

 

"Tsk. Boram should make things clear with our unnie. We should help them" I said.

 

"Yeah but before that, I think you should help yourself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter