Chapter 27

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

We're still here in my office.

 

The bell already rings and we're still here in my office.

 

"Please Jungie. It's not a date. I just have to make sure that my brother is ok." Jiyeon said.

 

I was sitting here on my seat trying to figure what we should do.

 

I know that it was her intention for meeting Siwon but it's really dangerous.

 

We never know what kind of game Siwon is playing now

 

We could never trust him.

 

But how are we supposed to know what he's really up to if Jiyeon won't meet him.

 

Hmm.

 

**sigh**

 

"Fine. You'll meet him after class" I said.

 

I don't wanna use Jiyeon as bait but we don't really have much option here.

 

Especially that Siwon use Joon to get Jiyeon.

 

"Jinja? You will really allow me to go?" Jiyeon ask.

 

She was standing behind my chair.

 

I turn my chair to face her.

 

"Yeah...but why now you sound like you don't want me to let you go and meet that jerk?" I ask.

 

She sighed and lean on the shelves.

 

"I don't really wanna go...but I have to go coz my brother needs me. I'm scared Eunjung" She said.

 

"You're scared of Siwon?" I said and stand in front of her then hold her hand.

 

Her hands are cold.

 

Is she that nervous?

 

"No...I'm not afraid of Siwon..." She said and look at me.

 

"Then, what is it?" I ask.

 

"I'm afraid things will never be the same anymore" She said and hug me.

 

She's afraid things will never be the same anymore?

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"Don't mind that. I just need my Seobang's hug" She said tighten the hug.

 

Heol.

 

There's still something she's not telling me.

 

I just hug her back.

 

"We didn't break up so...You're still my girlfriend right?" I said.

 

"Mwo?" She suddenly break the hug.

 

"Wae? We never really break up" I said.

 

"I can't remember everything Eunjung but I do remember something like you never agreed to be my girlfriend" She said.

 

Damn!

 

Why of all the things she have to remember she remember that first?

 

FLASHBACK

I'm having dinner with my Mom and my Dad.

 

I keep telling them how happy I was the whole day with Jirong.

 

Too bad she can't stay here tonight.

 

"You and that kid are really close now. I remember you saying she's gross but....aren't my princess too young to have a girlfriend" Dad said

 

Mwo?

 

Girlfriend?

 

"Who's my girlfriend Daddy?" I ask

 

Mom and Dad look at each other then to me.

 

"Isn't Jirong your girlfriend honey? You told us you kiss several times already and you told me that you really like each other." Mom said.

 

G-girlfriend?

 

THE NEXT DAY

I'm teaching Jirong to play the piano.

 

Actually this is the fifth time I tried teaching her but she still don't get it.

 

Not because it's hard but because she's not really paying attention.

 

She was just looking at me the whole time I'm teaching her.

 

"Jirongie eyes on the keyboard. Not on my face" I said and she smile at me.

 

"I like to look at your face more than anything else Seobang" She said and kiss my cheek which made me smile.

 

I remember what Dad told me last night.

 

"You know what? It's funny that Mom and Dad thinks you're my girlfriend." I said and laugh but I stop laughing when Jirong glared at me.

 

"W-wae?" I ask.

 

"Aisshh. PABO SEOBANG! PABO!" She yelled at me and hit my shoulder.

 

"Yah wae? How did I become a pabo?" I ask and pout while rubbing my shoulder.

 

She hit me really hard.

 

She remove my hand and kiss my shoulder.

 

"I am your girlfriend Seobang. Pabo!" She said.

 

I frown.

 

"You can't be my girlfriend. I'm a girl and a girl should have a boyfriend. You should have a boyfriend too Jirongie" I said and hug her but she push me.

 

She suddenly stand and stomp her feet.

 

"Pabo! Pabo! Pabo Hahm Eunjung!" She said and tears starts rolling down her cheeks.

 

OMO!

 

I started to panic.

 

"Jirongie baby please stop crying. I'm still your Seobang. Nothing changes." I said trying to make her stop.

 

"Eunjungie! Jirongie!....OMO! Why are you crying Jirong?" Qri came to us and ask.

 

Why is she here?

 

I told her and Boram not to come when Jirong is here.

 

"Yah Hahm Eunjung! Why did you make your girlfriend cry huh?" Qri ask me.6

 

"Qri-ah she said I'm not her girlfriend." Jirong said and hug Qri.

 

"Yah yah. Why are you hugging her?!" I said and pull her away from and locked her on my embrace.

 

"Heol! I'll just go to Rambo. You two give me headache" Qri said and leave us.

 

I make Jirong face me and wipe her tears.

 

"Jirong-ah please don't be mad. I'm still your Seobang right?" I said and she just pout.

 

"Jirongie baby~" I tried to use my aegyo so she will forgive me.

 

"Arasso. Such a pabo Seobang!" She said.

 

"You're not mad at me anymore?" I ask and she smile at me.

 

"I don't know. So better be good till I forgive you"  She said.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"But you really are my girlfriend that time. I just got confused with our status. We're just kids back then" I explained.

 

"You're going to date Hyomin unnie so no....If you had a girlfriend you won't date someone else. That's called cheating" She said

 

**sigh**

 

"Park Ji. I told you already....It's not a date" I said.

 

"Whatever Hahm....I'll be meeting Siwon later and...nah...never mind" She said and sat on my chair.

 

Hmm.

 

"Are you saying that you want me to go with you?" I ask.

 

She just look away.

 

"It's impossible right? Siwon wants me to go alone and he actually ask someone to fetch me. It's impossible for you to come with me" She said.

 

She's really scared.

 

"I think there's another way." I said and that made her look at me.

 

"How?" She ask.

 

I just smile and wink at her.

 

"Trust me. You won't be alone in all of these" I said and kiss her forehead.

 

She just cluelessly look at me.

 

"Now I want you to frown" I said.

 

"What?" She ask and good, she's frowning now.

 

"We need to go to class not unless you wanted us to stay here till dismissal?" I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter