Chapter 1

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT {ON HOLD}

  

Since that meeting with the strange boy in the corridor, ChanYeol behaviors changed, always zoning out, staring everywhere and nowhere, deep in thoughts, he becomes quiet, quieter than normal.

 

KyungSoo thought it was one of those days, a specific day actually, his mother’s death anniversary, but it’s not, since her anniversary will be next month.

 

This changes of behaviors worried KyungSoo a lot, a hundred thoughts crossed his mind, the only way to find out was to try and ask him.

 

Kyungsoo tried to get his attention but to no rival, the boy was out of it, totally out of it, playing with his pen.

"PARK CHANYEOL, WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU? IT’S BEEN A LONG 20 MINUTES
I’M TALKING TO YOU BUT YOU ARE TOTALLY OUT OF IT." Kyungsoo screamed, scaring the hell out of the boy sitting next to him.

 

"What's going on with you? Tell me Chan, am so worried about you. You aren’t yourself today, you keep zoning out and quiet, quieter than normal. It’s not you anymore."

 

"Huh? Did you say something?"

 

"Forget it"

 

"Soo.."

 

"I said forget it"

 

 

Seen that angry look, Chanyeol decided to run away from there before Soo get angrier

 

"Am sorry Soo but I have to go." ChanYeol said while hurrying to get out.

 

"dafaq" Kyungsoo said with a frown.

 

Walking around with no specific destination, thinking again about the strange boy, what's going on with him? It’s been 3 days now, what's all this about? Why is he feeling like this? With head down, deep in thoughts, he didn’t notice the stares he was getting.

 

Baekhyun was on his way to the library to meet his best friend Jun Myeon, when he noticed a tall boy walking in the same direction with head down, deep in thoughts, he didn’t know how long he was staring, but since that day in the corridor, he have found himself thinking about the tall boy, his big ears, big round eyes, rosy lips, he shakes his head to get out of his thoughts and continued walking.

 

The soft footsteps brought ChanYeol out of his reverie, sparing a brief glance at the direction, he stands shocked.

With eyes locked together, breath hitching, heartbeats, they made their way to each other. Trying so hard to control the urge to jump on each other, in ChanYeol’s side anyway.strong

 

No words have been changed, only looking at each other while walking passes each other, they didn’t know what's happening to them, they can’t understand all these strong, strange feelings.

 

ChanYeol did go back to his class, founding his best friend waiting for him with an annoyed look covering all his face.


"Where have you been?" Kyungsoo asked with a lifted eyebrow.

 

"Am, Humm, I..I was in the bathroom, I didn’t feel well." He said ing a sick face.

 

"Is that so? Why didn’t you tell me? I would have gone with you."

 

"I didn’t want to bother you"

 

"Okay, now, how do you feel?"

 

"I feel better." ChanYeol said with a big smile. What he didn’t know, was when he run like that out of the class, Kyungsoo followed him, to check if he was okay, what he didn’t know, Kyungsoo witnessed everything.

 

"Good, so… hum… there is something I’d like to talk to you about?" He said with a slight blush
 

"What is it?"

 

"You see,…"

 

"See what? Kyungsoo just spills it out."

 

"Okay.. Okay.. gosh, You see, JongIn.."

 

"What about JongIn?"

 

"HeshavingapartyathishousetonightandheinvitedusandIsaidyes"

 

"What did you say?"

 

"Jongin dropping a party at his house tonight, he invited us"

 

"And, what did you told him."

 

"I .. mm"

 

"KyungSoo"

 

"I said yes.. Look, it’s just a party okay, no alcohol involved."


 

"DO KYUNGSOO, you know very well, Jongin’s parties are all about getting drunk"

 

"Listen, he promised me there will be no alcohol, I told him if he wants us to be there, alcohol isn’t allowed."


"And you believed him?"

 

"Please, Chan, Channy, Yeol.." Kyungsoo whined a little bit like a kicked puppy, using the side of him that he know ChanYeol can’t ever say no to.

 

"Gosh, I hate you Soo."

 

"I love you too"

 

Back in the library, Baekhyun meet his best friend half an hour after the incident in the corridor, he was a total blush ball, he didn’t want to meet Jun Myeon like that, fearing he may start asking questions, so instead of going directly to the library, he visited the rooftop, to cool himself down and get rid of all that blushing.

 

While he was sitting there, he starts thinking about what happened. He didn’t notice Jun Myeon talking or asking him, he didn’t notice when Jun Myeon frowned.

 

Jun Myeon, aka SUHO as he loves to be called, a handsome, cute, adorable boy, with the mothering side that he never shows up unless he needed to. He got enough of all this zoning out and ignoring, so he kicked the chair and screamed his name startled the boy next to him, making him jump and holding his chest.

 

"Yaaa, BYUN BAEKHYUN." He called with annoyingness.

 

"What what.." Jumping as he was so startled.

 

SUHO rolled on the floor, clutching his stomach, laughing at Baekhyun’s expression while the latter was blushing with a hint of annoyingness.

 

"You have been out of it again, did something happen?" Suho said with a hint of being worried
 

"Nothing happened, I was just thinking about this assignment."

 

"If you say so." He said with a smirk.

 

Baekhyun didn’t know what to do anymore, all these overwhelming feelings consuming him, he doesn’t know why he’s feeling like this, for years he never experienced something like this, yes, he had crushes before in middle school, but it wasn’t something like this. This is too much for him, he needs to find out why is he like this. He needs to know what the meaning of all this. But the question is who’s going to help him? Asking Suho will cause him to be interrogated especially if what his thinking is real.

 

On the other hand, ChanYeol was literary dragged by Kyngsoo to attend JongIn’s party.

 

JongIn, y god in the whole Joongdong High School, he’s known to be a playboy who loves to party at least once a week, tall with a dark skin, y, extravagant, cool-headed person. Just by his looks, people quickly go to judge him by calling him a snob, or saying he's a cocky person, but truthfully, he's anything but that. That is just an image, an idea assigned to him. Jongin is the most gentle, caring and mature boy you can ever meet. He cares for his friends, and he's always concerned about them.

 

Partying is Jongin’s way of hiding his pain, desperation, and needs. He holds parties once a week just for one reason, meeting his crush. You’d say why he didn’t confess already? Well, he’s shy, quiet and can’t express himself, he’s scared, scared that the person he loves doesn’t feel the same about him.

 

ChanYeol tried so hard to persuade him, he even used his cute expression but to no rival.

 

Kyungsoo were determined on going to that party, so after he failed to convince him other ways, he gives up.

 

ChanYeol tried to look as casual as possible, but Kyungsoo was having another opinion, so he forced him to wear black tight jeans with a white shirt, and black sweet Jacket.

 

They ride ChanYeol’s Benz car, heading to the party, in a comfortable silence when sadly Kyungsoo broke it with an unexpected question.

 

"Who was that boy from earlier?"

 

"What boy?" ChanYeol said without giving him a glance.

 

"The boy in the corridor, the boy you were looking at, actually staring at each other like two boys in love."

 

ChanYeol never expected this, how did he find out?

 

Dumbfounded, it’s an underestimate if we say he was shocked. He didn’t know what to say, he was totally speechless.

 

As if KyungSoo sensed his struggle, he continued talking.

 

"When you left the class this morning, I followed you, there I saw you standing with that boy, staring at each other."

 

Oh, "i... i.. it’s n.. not what you think Soo..."

 

"It's Okay if you don't wanna tell me"

 

"It's not that I don't wanna tell you Soo, it's just, really there is nothing"

 

Sensing his sincerity, Kyungsoo dropped the subject with a big smile nodding in understanding.

 

They continue their ride to the party in a complete silence, no words have been spoken.

 


Half an hour later, they arrive at JongIn’s house, the party started already, people were drinking, dancing, and enjoying themselves.

 

ChanYeol tried to find a quiet place for him to sit and relax, while KyungSoo went to get them something to drink.

 

While he was sitting on the couch, looking around, to see if he can find someone he knows, in his left he noticed a short boy with brown hair and a music to ear laugh standing with another person, ChanYeol’s eyes widened in realization.

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN, the strange boy.

 

A/N:

I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expected :( 

Subscribe, suggestions, upvotes are appreciated XOXO