Chapter 6

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT {ON HOLD}

I have a lot of inspiration for this chapter, until now there is a chance of editing this one, I have a flow of emotions. see you soon 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyungsoo wasn’t able to handle the scene played in front of his eyes so he runs out trying to hold his tears. Jongin noticed his stars. Watching his love running out like that made his chest tightening in pain without a second thought he runs, he runs after the elder boy ending in the rooftop.

Crying his heart out, trying to ignore and stop the pain, refusing to give-up into the feelings, holding his knees, he didn’t notice the door being open or hearing soft footsteps not even noticing someone sitting next to him, not until he felt strong arms enveloping him in a loving hug making him crying hard and sobbing into that strong chest as if there is no tomorrow.

Sitting there in a complete comfortable silence, while hugging each other, Kyungsoo was lolled into sleep while still enveloped in Jongin arms.

ChanYeol called his best friend, the phone keep raining but no one picking up, sensing his discomfort and worries, Baekhyun tried to calm him down telling him everything going to be okay. On another hand, Suho was watching the scene playing in front of him with amusement.

After crying his eyes out for a whole hour, Kyungsoo looked up, that’s when he noticed the position he’s in. totally warped in Jongin’s arms, hugged like a precious one, his head is buried in Jongin's neck while he’s setting in his lap like a little babe.

“J..Jongin …” He called his name, it was like a whisper but the later was able to hear it.

“Sssh, it’s Okay, everything going to be OKAY.”

Kyungsoo had much thought about love, he knows one day it would sneak up on him, it would come out of nowhere like a car crash. But he never did think that day it would be today.

Turning his head, he meets with Jongin’s lips in a slow breathless kiss, in a daze, his fingers shook as they traveled down Jongin's exposed collarbones to the upper part of his muscular chest. They broke apart when a sound of soft moans echoed in the rooftop.

None of them spoke until Jongin broke the silence.

 “There is this boy I meet for the 1st time when I come here to this school, he was so calm and cute, we bumped into each other while he was trying to pick up something from the floor, he was so pretty and still is, from that day on, I tried to befriend him, at first he refused, tried to ignore me, but I didn’t give up, I kept pressuring him until he said yes, since then, we become good friends, even thought am shy, and can’t be around new people, but he did help me to overcome all this, he was my shining armor. For over 3 years, I tried to move on from this love, but it never left me or my mind, people think I’m a playboy just because I hold parties, or my one night stands. It was my way to try and move on from this love that keeps growing inside me every second, minute, day. I know this boy is so straight, I know he doesn’t see me the way I see him, but what should I do? I tried, I tried so hard, I tried everything there to forget and move on, I tried to be with someone else but it always ended badly, finally, I give up on trying because I know now, for me there is no one else, my heart, soul belong to him and only him. ”

 “Jongin …”

“Please Soo, I need to do this, please let me finish.”

 Holding Kyungsoo’s face, looking into his eyes, he said: “I had my eyes on you since the first time we meet 3 years ago, and still do. I love you KyungSoo, I really do, I love you as I never did before, you are the first boy who stole my heart, the first boy was able to make my heart go mad and skipping beats.

Kyungsoo, I know you are straight, but what should I do? tell me, how can I go on without you? I tried so hard, for 3 long years, but I can't, I just can't take it anymore.”

Bending down, he took Kyungsoo's lips again, kissing him like if there is no tomorrow, enjoying the moment, because deep down, he knows this would be the first and last time (maybe).

 

Kyungsoo pushed him away and run with teary eyes.