IMPORTANT

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT {ON HOLD}

By now I think everyone heard the news about our family, KPOP family losing an angel 18 December 2017, It's hard to talk or even express my feelings right now, Its hard even to breathe probably.

 

Kim Jonghyun wasn't only an IDOL or an ARTIST for us, He was an angel that comes down to earth. It's hard to believe that angel is gone.

 

You know, I still can't accept he's gone. All I want is to see him. I can't do anything, all I do is crying and hide my emotions because my community would never understand the meaning of losing someone dear to you even if you didn't know him personally.

 

I keep asking myself, why did this happen? Why should be him? I really don't care about what happens to me, but the fact Jonnie is not here anymore kills me. I know it's impossible to get him back, am aware of this, very aware. All I wish is this to be a bad dream and Joonie still between us.

 

I'm not a fan of SHINEE, but still, those boys hold a place in my heart especially, Jonnie.

 

I keep thinking, if I was there, this wouldn't happen, it's all my fault and I'll always regret the fact I never tried to cheer him up or send him a loving message.

 

Jonghyun was an inspiration to many, loved by his fans and the people around him. The world did not deserve his kindness. 

 

Joonie wasn't just a member of SHINEE. He was a voice for education policies and a voice for LGBT rights. 

 

Jonnie before his death, he sent a text to his sister telling her 

 

“It was hard”

“Please send me away. Tell me that I’ve worked hard.”

“This is my last farewell.”

 

What hurt so much is, Jonnie for over 2 or 3 years was getting mocked and hated on because he chooses to support LGBT community.

 

What happened with Jonnie should be a lesson to everyone, hate can destroy lives, hate can even cause death. Nothing good ever comes from HATE.

 

If you don't like an IDOL or ARTIST, whoever he/she was, it OKAY, but don't you ever hate on him/her because HATE only causes disasters and believe me REGRET is worst.

 

Today it was Jonghyun, tomorrow it can be anyone. We might think we know everything about them but we're wrong. There's a person struggling behind that camera and we'll never know.

 

this is why you should NEVER discredit an idol's effort. you will never know what they're going thru with life. don't like their music? fine. that's you. but never EVER say that an idol doesn't work hard. all of them have been and still going thru a lot of hurdles as an idol.

 

IDOLS deserve to be cherished, don't get made because they date or get married, hurt by haters doesn't hurt as much as hurt from your own fans. At the end of the day, they are HUMANS, as me, you and anyone on this planet called EARTH. Love them as much as you can. Because you don't know when it'll be the last time.

 

Jonnie was a star that shined brightly on the stage for 10 years is now a star of the skies.

 

김종현 수고했어. 정말 고생했어. 안녕.