Chapter 3

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT {ON HOLD}

KyungSoo was gone for few minutes to be back to an empty couch with ChanYeol nowhere to be found, he starts getting worried. KyungSoo didn’t know if ChanYeol still there or had abandoned him after he went to bring some drinks for them both.

 

What he didn’t expect is ChanYeol standing with JongIn and two stranger boys he doesn’t recognize. Wait, isn’t that.. KyungSoo’s eyes widened from realization, the boy, the short one with brown hair was the same boy he saw with his best friend a few weeks ago in the corridor. He was making his way to them when he stopped, his chest tightened.

 

KyungSoo stormed from the room into the back side of the house, he set down on the porch, eyes close, hugging his legs to his chest. Deep in thought, he didn’t notice someone sat next to him until he felt something been dropped around his shoulders. He opened his eyes slowly, he turned his had to see JongIn.

 

JongIn was talking with Suho and Baekhyun when he saw KyungSoo storming out of the room into the back side of the house, he excused himself and followed him.

 

What are you doing here alone? JongIn said with a hint of concern in his voice.

 

I.. I needed to get some fresh air. KyungSoo responded with a smile. JongIn only hummed in understanding and didn’t say a word after that.

 

Baekhyun didn’t believe his eyes, the last person he wanted to see that night is on his doorstep handsome as ever. Before he could say or do anything, Chanyeol bit him to that.

 

I need to talk with you, can I came in, please?

 

In a shaky voice, Baekhyun asked, what are you doing here? What do you want?

 

In the next moment, he felt a bit conscious of the way he was dressed in his otter printed sleeping pajama when Chanyeol checked him from head to toe. His burning gaze was making Baekhyun more conscious but he soon turned back to the topic.

 

I am here because I wanted to talk to you. Do you mind sitting with me while we talk?

 

Throwing the question Chanyeol waited for permission to set down. Baekhyun comfortably sat on the sofa and directed ChanYeol to the couch

 

So what do you want to talk about? Baekhyun asked. Also added, how did you know my address? To which ChanYeol shyly stated that he had followed their car. Baekhyun bit his plump lips to contain his irritation and anger.

 

Why? And what's that important talk?

 

I wanted to return this. He fished out a silver necklace from his jacket pocket and handed it over to Baekhyun. Unconsciously Baekhyun checked his neck and noticed the necklace is missing. Thanks! Muttered Baekhyun.

 

ChanYeol gave a slight smile and said, Well it’s good thing that you lost it because I got my entry, I can't wait to apologize for my behavior at the party, I didn’t mean to come out as rude as that, I just was curious to know the extent of your relationship with Suho. It’s important for me to know how close you two are! Also, I couldn't wait when I saw him hug you before you stepped into your house. He added.

 

Baekhyun could barely move under his burning gaze. So when ChanYeol moved closer he became stiff. I didn’t mean what I said earlier, Byun Baekhyun. I don’t intend to control your life, I just want us to be friends.

 

If his words have shocked Baekhyun then ChanYeol’s actions took his breath away. ChanYeol gently pulled Baekhyun on his chest, took his face in his palms and planted his lips firmly on Baekhyun’s forehead. The kiss was short but worming, though it involved no passion. He was still standing there dazed when he heard a faint click of the door closing shut indicating that ChanYeol has left. It took Baekhyun all his mental and physical strength to bring himself to the bed later on.