Prologue

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT {ON HOLD}

5 years ago

It wasn’t unusual that a high school boy been quiet, music lover. ChanYeol was no exception. He was the leader of the music club, with beautiful deep voice, and talented fingers. Used to play piano and guitar, with differently composed songs, his dream was to be a songwriter or a producer, he used to hang out with his best friend, DO KyungSoo, a short boy with heart-like lips, big eyes and sweet honey voice, shy personality. They used to sing and write songs together.

KyungSoo wasn’t only his best friend, but more than that, he was his black box. Even though KyungSoo was shy, taciturn, a nerd as his classmates used to call him, older than ChanYeol with few years, he got along with him, supported each other during hard times. They were unseparated.

ChanYeol was the son of Park, one of the biggest Construction engineering company founders in South Korea. He was known among his friends, classmates to be humble, sweetheart, who doesn’t care about social level or money. While KyungSoo was the son of a doctor at Seoul National University Hospital.

ChanYeol lived with his father, after his mother’s death 2 years before his graduation due to a heart disease. After her death, his father changed, he becomes more striking than ever, picky, he never allowed him to do anything that isn’t related to BUSINESS. Music long time ago was forgotten, all that left was an old Guitar in the corner of his room and few songs he composed.

Love and relationships have never been his thing, not because he wasn’t attractive or handsome, no, he’s beyond that. Just, since his mother’s death, and his father's new rules, he didn’t find time for love or relationships.

Yes, he felt lonely even though he has KyungSoo, but not that kind of loneliness, his heart was empty, he needed to feel someones' warmth and care, he needed someone to take his pain away, make him forget everything.

He tried to date behind his father’s back once, but it didn’t end well.

His name unknown, his gender was a boy, a handsome, cute boy, puppy-like eyes, shorter than him, with rosy lips and music to ear laugh.

They meet in the high school's corridor while Chanyeol was going back to his class, the boy was new, never saw him before.

An angel, as ChanYeol liked to call him, they made eye contact for a few seconds, that’s when he felt it. Heart beating too fast, an urge to hug that slim waist, and kissing those rosy lips.

It was a strong, strange feeling for him, something he didn’t express before, something new.

He didn’t know he was staring at the boy, class, long time ago was forgotten until he felt someone pull his shoulder.

"What are you still doing here Chan? What are you looking at? You’ve been zoning out for 10 minutes now". Kyungsoo said with a frown.

"Huh? Was I? Oh, it’s nothing, let’s go"

This is the beginning of love, loss, happiness, separation, and pain.