Twice x Hunger Game

10th Member

I'm tired.
As you know, this time Twice will come back with me as their 10th member. I thought the problem would be just some pros and cons from the netizen, but I was wrong. The comeback preparation itself is so tiring! It's even more tiring because I need to catch up with so many things! From learning Twice's old choreos to following all their schedules, activites, and knowing all the people who work with them. There are so many things to do. Twice are also a hard-working group so we often practice singing and dancing all night. And in the next morning, I come back to JYPe and get an additional private practice. Haaahhh~
Well, I'm okay with all of this stuffs. Actually, I'm enthusiast. I know that I have a kinda big role and responsibility here, so I really need to work really hard. Because of that, I've got a sleep problem. My sleep time is reduced and I become easily asleep if there's a free time. Also, these days I always get some weird dreams. I'm telling you one them that I think it's the scariest.

I once had a nightmare about me and Twice trapped in the hunger game.....

***

It was started by me standing in a podium, waiting for a signal to take the weapons from the main headquarter, Cornucopia. I was from district 12 and my same-district partner, Jihyo, standing not far from me. As the horn was blown, I ran to take a backpack. After getting one, I waited for Jihyo to get hers. Unfortunately, a girl attacked her with a big spear, so Jihyo dodged it and lost her bag. She looked at me who already had a backpack and decided to let her bag taken by the enemy. She caught me up and we ran away together to enter the jungle.
After a few hours of hiding, we heard the cannon shot several times and saw the announcement of the fallen tributes. I felt goosebumps on my hand to realize that actual people died here.

We looked for water and finally found a river. We saw 2 people there. They were Tzuyu and Mina, the tributes from district 11, our neighbour! I saw they had no weapons so we thought it would be okay to approach them. As they saw us, we quickly explained that we were not planning to kill them. Jihyo suggested that we all made an alliance. After a little suspicious Q&A, they agreed. Now we became a team with 2 backpacks and no weapons. That was good enough!
Tzuyu and Mina were leading us to their shelter they'd made. We made a fire with branches that we found around. They allowed us to sleep with them tonight. In the middle of the night, I was awoken. I felt restless. Jihyo was still sleeping beside me, but the rest were gone! I felt there was someone watching behind me. I jumped back. It was Tzuyu, sneaking with a sickle, tried to kill us! "JIHYOOO NOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed but too late, Tzuyu had chopped her head off. I also saw Mina was behind her, protecting their bag. Fortunately, my bag was close, so I could immediately grab it and ran away. I ran soooo fast without any spesific destination. Because it was too dark, I stumbled by a big rock. I fainted on the ground instantly until the next morning.

When I woke up, I saw the fallen tributes announcement and saw Jihyo's face there, and surprisingly, Tzuyu's and Mina's face. Instead of feeling happy or angry, I just cried there for a long time...... 
Now because the people had been reduced, I was planning to go to the Cornucopia to get a weapon. After a few minutes, I found it. There were no people, but there were so much death bodies and that scared me. I took a big knife and some throwing knives that I thought would be useful to hunt for foods or fruits.
When I was going to go back to the jungle, I heard a group of people approaching. They were Sana, Nayeon, and Dahyun. "This is bad. I should get back to the jungle to hide as soon as possible!" I whispered to myself while watching them from afar. It was really shocking when suddenly I saw Dahyun grabbed Nayeon from the back. Immediatel Sana stabbed her with her broadsword. Then both of them were watching Nayeon until she died. I was shaking. I guessed two of them were the "best" tributes here left. Sana were famous with her big strenght and Dahyun was known as the "wild girl". I didn't know what that meant, but I was sure it was not good. 
I realized that I could escape now while they were busy. I immediately ran from my spot as fast as possible. But Saida (Sana-Dahyun) noticed me. I knew because I could hear one of them yelled. I tried to escape, but they were so fast and now I could hear them as if they were right behind me. I kept running until I bumped to someone who was running from the opposite direction. Both of us falled, she was above me. It was Momo! She whispered,"WOLVES!" before started to run again. Another girl was following her from the behind. I believed it was Jeongyeon. I kept running in my direction because Saida still could kill me.
Not so long, I finally could see something was approaching. When it came to me, I squatted to dodge it. I hid beside a log. Then I saw probably 4-5 giant wolves jumped above me. They couldn't see me and leaved..... After that, I could hear Saida fought the wolves. I really couldn't believe that, after a while, the cannons were shot 2 times. Saida lost the battle! When I went to check it, I saw the wolves were eating them with the blood everywhere. I was really shocked! I shivered, but I still needed to escape. I couldn't do anything except quietly running away from that.

My cheeks were so wet because of the tears. I couldn't help myself......

I came back to the headquarter and saw Jeongyeon and Momo there eating some fruits. They noticed my appearance and suddenly stood up and hold their weapon. Fight mode. I carefully raised my hands and said,"I don't want to kill anyone!" Their tongue were tied by listening to my words. I quickly grabbed my backpack and emptied it so they could see I was throwing away my weapons. "I can't continue this anymore," I spoke again while sobbing,"Why are we killing each other? Please just stop! STOP!!!" I kneeled-down and covered my face. I couldn't hold myself and I cried in front of them.
Jeongyeon and Momo slowly approached me. "I agree....." Jeongyeon said, "Actually, I want this to be stopped too. But nothing else we could do but eliminating the other tributes, right?"
Momo then said,"Yeah, I'm so sorry, Haeju. I know you. I know you're a good person. But since there were 3 of us left, I guess we just need to end this here by......."
"I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYONE!" I said again,"I don't want to kill someone just for the people from the Capitol. I don't want to kill people just for this FRICKIN' TV SHOW!!!!"

They were quite for a while.

"You know what? You're right!" Jeongyeon said, "I have an idea." She took out 3 black berries from her pocket. "These are called 'Nightlock'. It's a very poisonous berry that could rapidly kill anyone who bites it. I'm also tired with all of these things so....."
"Agree." Momo cut her and immediately grabbed one of the berry. "Let's do this! Haeju, are you in?"
I stood and grabbed one too. I took a deep breath to calm myself. "Together?" I talked to them.
"Together," they answered in the same time. And then Jeongyeon counted down," Three.... Two...."

Just before I ate it, a big arrow pierced Jeongyeon's body from afar. Momo and I screamed. I saw who did that and it was Chaeyoung! We must have miscounting who were left.
No need to wait long until Chaeyoung shot again. Momo was instantly killed because of her arrow.
My legs became so weak that I was tripped down. Chaeyoung walked to me with her bow aiming at me. "No, Chaeyoung, please stop! No! Don't! Stop!!!" I stuttered. She didn't care. As she reached me, she aimed the arrow right in front of my face. I closed my eyes and screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

***

"Haeju!"
I suddenly opened my eyes while breathing uncontrollably. I saw Chaeyoung beside me.
"Are you okay? You're talking in your sleep!" she said,"The others are already in JYPE building waiting for you."
I was still shocked with my dream. I started to realize that I was in a dorm, sleeping on a couch. I was with Chaeyoung. With a knife covered with blood in her hand. "Aaaaa blooood!!!" I jumped. I heard the sound of the knife dropped down to the floor. 
"I... I'm serving you a sandwich!" Chaeyoung answered as she was shocked too. "Calm down, Haeju. Have you just had a nightmare? Take a deep breath!"
I did what she told me. I inhaled deeply and I felt better as I was blowing it out. Suddenly Jihyo entered the dorm and saw us. "What's happening here?"
"Haeju.... Just had a nightmare," Chaeyoung answered.
"Aww... That's okay, Ju, it's just a dream," Jihyo said as she came to hug me. "Are you okay?" she asked me.
"Yeah, I guess....." I answered here weakly.
"It's okay, dear, we can practice without you tonight. Don't force yourself! Maybe a nice shower can relax you at this moment. I'll get you a glass of water and your towel. How about that?"

"Thank you so much, Jihyo." I smiled and then I went inside accompanied by her. As I walked, I tried to find the sandwich that Chaeyoung made for me. I wanted to thank her too, but.... I didn't see any sandwich. Chaeyoung was stting on the couch and she was holding nothing. I couldn't find it, not even in the other room. I also couldn't find the knife. I was sure I really saw a knife before. It was like it was quickly hidden!
"Oh no! Could it be.......?" I spoke to myself. 

 

 

 

"Nah! I guess I'm still shocked with my nightmare. I just need to enjoy the hot shower tonight and...  Better to lock the door hmm............................."