Transgender

10th Member

I'm happy when I look in the mirror.

I just digging some old photos and I find some interesting pictures that I like. But somehow it makes me think of something...

I always say to myself that I'm beautiful, I have a good heart, and I should be proud of myself.

The best thing about me is that I can be myself, right?

 

Speaking of that, I'm kinda feeling sad with transgender people, especially those who can't be how they're meant to be.

Imagine being a gender that's different from your body biologically. Imagine being trapped in a body that's not you. 

Isn't it just hell?

Imagine looked at people in the wrong way. Imagine being judged as to the wrong gender.

I can't imagine if I, Haeju, is trapped inside a boy's body. It's not like I hate boys, but it's just... Not me.

I don't wanna be someone that I'm not proud of. I just wanna be me. Because I'm proud of myself. Because I like how I was born to be.

You know that I have a heavy voice, right? Because of that, people may mistake me for a male on phone. Like, imagine if I was born with a heavy voice but also with a male appearance, knowing that I'm a female inside?

Knowing that I'm haeju inside.

I just can't believe it...

 

I just wanna be me, me, and me.

 

I'm not perfect. I have so many flaws. But I also have some good things about myself too.

I'm imperfect but I like it. I like being Haeju. I don't wanna be forced to be someone else.

I wonder how does it feel to be transgender?

Is it hard to accept that you're in the "wrong" body?

I said it before: 'I'm imperfect, but I like it.'

But does it okay if you're transgender but you just accept how you were born? I know it's hard and it feels so wrong, but... None of us are perfect, right?

Maybe I'm saying the wrong thing here, but I just wanna say to all transgender out there to be proud of yourself.

You're not a mistake. I know it's probably hard but you have to be proud of yourself. I think no one in this world was born as a mistake.

You just have to accept yourself. Believe yourself. Be yourself! Be the one who you want to be. Don't let anything suppresses who you actually are.

 

In time, people will understand you. People will accept you. Just ignore people who don't. They don't deserve your attention.

We love you, you should know that.

Speaking of being myself, as a Haeju I also have some dark sides that I don't like people to know.

I don't like them, but I try to accept them.

I try to understand them.

I try to love them.

 

It needs compassion to be able to accept who I really am on the inside.

Lowkey, I want people to love them as well. But they won't... They will judge my dark side as bad, wrong, a mistake, and deserve to be in hell.

I'm proud of trans people who can show their inner self despite having "a wrong body".

I, too, hope that I can be proud of myself entirely. Not just my good side, but also my bad side.

Hey, my dark sides, I love you. Never feel lonely, okay? Stay there and stay strong. Let's face this life with me...

...TOGETHER.