(a/n) My Girlfriend and What Twice Means for Haeju

10th Member

Hello~

Maybe I shouldn't write it here but I have a blog and it doesn't seem like it has a reader, so might as well I write this here, maybe I will delete this, I don't know, I just wanna talk about my life and, probably, reflect on myself a little bit because I haven't done such thing for a while now. I think I need it for therapy purposes.

I wanna talk about this girl that I date <3

It's probably been a year since we met.

We met on Tinder. Crazy stuff.

I'm dating her now and I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

But here's the thing:

- She's not super kind like Sana
- She's not calm and steady like Tzuyu
- She's not witty like Nayeon
- Definitely not the smart and wise one like Mina
- Not dependable and overall bold like Jihyo

She's not. She's not perfect. Heck, I can say she's imperfect. She is bad-hearted as she always sees the bad sides of people. She's not bright and her logic is so broken. She's moody and unstable. She's ambitious but not a hard-worker.

She's all over the place ;')

But all this time, I never meet someone who can make me feel like when I'm with her.

I feel comfortable!

I feel special when I'm with her. Not because she never blames me on everything (she does!), but she admires and loves me. I don't know why.

It's touching. I never feel this way.

She's a person who never leaves me although I'm in my worst condition.

She definitely has a lot of options out there but she chose me. How crazy is that?

I think it's just magical that our personalities just fit each other.

It's beautiful that there's love between us.

I remember when I first stan Twice. I liked them for an embarrassing reason: Because thy seemed like some good friends.

It was poured in perfectly on Haeju's life. The journey of realizing and understanding Twice as her friends, people that she can trust her heart, people that she knows will never leave her no matter what. It more makes sense because Haeju is literally also Twice's member. It didn't make sense in my story about why I liked Twice.

But I'm glad that Twice was there, at least for my alter-ego, Haeju.

There was definitely a downfall in this series when people were no longer interested to continue reading the stories right when Haeju's personality changed. She's no longer lovely. Wolfie came. Haeju messed up herself. She's not likable anymore.

But although the readers are leaving, I'm glad that Twice stays for her.

That's what I feel, finally, after a year of staying with my current girlfriend.

I will definitely fight for us to be together.

Even harder than how Haeju fights for Twice lol.

She's not my first girlfriend. Looking back, I always broke up not because I didn't match with the person, but because of an extrinsic factor that forced me broke up with them.

...and in the end, they didn't try to stay with me anyway.

I love my girlfriend because she's pretty. Her smile is cute. She has two cute fangs. She has fair skin. She's so pretty when she curls her hair.
I love my girlfriend because she talks a lot. It's never silence when she's around, balances me who's so quiet and serious.

I love her as she loves me so much. She told me so >.<

And this love has to stay.

The story is completed, but it's not ended.

See you guys, at this very moment I'm going to see her~ :)