Value - De - Value - Over - Value [Part 1]

10th Member

Ugh, what happens to me?

I get up on my bed, holding the right side of my forehead. My head is heavy. I open the half of my eyes. The room is bright. Oh, I'm in my room! I feel like I just sleep for a very long time, I don't know why. I guess it's not healthy to sleep too long. No no, that's not the case...
I sit on the bed, trying to get the hang of myself. I look around to see if there's anyone here. Nope, I'm alone. I need to get out and meet the other members. Somehow, my heart tells me so. Where are they?

"There she is..."
"Uww, our sleeping beauty finally wakes up."
"Gemini-ya, come here!"

Right after I get out of my room, I see Sana calls me. She waves her hand, suggesting me to join her with all the members in the living room. I walk towards them and find a spot where I can sit. Beside Chaeyoung is empty... She sits on the floor under the coach. I join her without a doubt.

"...we finally reach the end of the year," Jihyo says.
Apparently, right now all the members now are discussing the arrangement of our roommates. Well, we always switch rooms in turns so we can get close to each other personally. It's kind of a tradition.
The Aquarius... I mean, Jihyo, leads the discussion. Mm... Jeongyeon sits near the table because she's in charge to write down the arrangement. Nayeon, as usual, speaks the loudest and being dominant. Well, she's not like that every time. When Nayeon isn't interested in the topic, she prefers to play with her phone by herself. Sana is sitting with Momo. Tzuyu and Dahyun are there too. Mina...? Ah, there she is! Bringing some beverages from the kitchen. Chaeyoung gets up from where she sits and hurriedly helps her. After she and Mina put the drinks down on the table, Chaeyoung comes back to her spot, beside me.

As soon as she's back, I take her arm and hugs it and lays my head on her shoulder. Chaeyoung is so small but it doesn't mean I don't feel comfortable doing this with her. I don't know, I just like being with her. Sometimes she responds to her Unnies with a laugh or some opinions and I'm just quietly hugging her all the time. Sometimes she peeks at me and randomly pats my head. I love it when she does that.

"I don't know why I'm here," I say in the middle of the discussion. I'm not sure why I say that.
"What do you mean?"
I look at the floor blankly, "Where am I? Who am I? I don't belong here..." suddenly, everyone's quite after I say that. They look at me weirdly. Maybe it's too out-of-place for them. I continue what I say, "I feel like I just woke up from a dream. I feel like I'm missing something but I don't know what! I don't know... There's something off.  Author... Author..? I don't know, guys," I raise my head and look at them. I smile to live the mood up again, "Hehe... I... I'm sorry, I just feel like I forget something important and I can't remember it." After that, some of them start speculating what I might miss, like maybe my shoes, a schedule, an important meeting, etc. Until Mina says, "Are you okay, Ju?"
"Y, yeah... I'm okay. For now," I answer.
Jihyo sees my expression. "I guess our Haeju needs more rest, don't you, sweetheart? Alright, we need to distribute Haeju's room first! How about we put you in room 1? Is everyone okay with that?" everyone agrees. I follow their decision. "Now who should be your roommate?" Jihyo asks again.
"How about Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon says, "Both of you are never in the same room together right?"
"What do you think?" Jihyo asks us.
I look at Chaeyoung. Before doubting that she might refuse the idea, she says assertively that she's okay with it. "I was going to make a request to put us as a roommate from the first place," she says, "I wanna know about Haeju more." that's the sweetest thing I hear today. She wants me! I know we've been close lately even without a clear relationship status. I guess it's the time for us to get even closer indeed. Hmm, I'd love to do that!

I wonder what will happen?

"Oh my God, it's confirmed!!!" Nayeon says as she reads something from her phone, "Lena is coming! She's going to visit us next week!!!" she says excitingly. 
The others don't get less excited than her. They're so surprised with that information that they start talking about her. The problem is... I don't know who is this 'Lena' they're talking about.
I whisper to Chaeyoung, "Who are they talking about?"
She looks at me, "It's not that important. She is... Just an old friend."
"An old friend? What do you mean?"
She doesn't answer my question.
"Lena? Is she a JYPE staff? A composer?" I ask again, guessing it wrongly in purpose, hoping she will correct me because of that. "Is she a famous artist? Why don't I know her?" 
"She was an ex-JYPe trainee, Ju," she finally answers.
"Ohh... Tell me more about her!" I ask her excitingly.
"No no... She's not important," she says, a little bit hesitantly.
"Why? But I wanna know," I say.
"I have a better idea," Chaeyoung looks left and right as if she's scanning the situation.
"..."
"Follow me!" Chaeyoung stands up and takes the room 1's key from the table. She takes my hand and pulls me away.
The others don't really realize that we're leaving, Oh, Tzuyu's eyes are following me. I feel embarrassed. I whisper-yell at the one who's pulling my hand, "Chaeyoung-a, where are we going?!"  

"Answer me~!" I ask as she's leading me to the room. After we're inside, she locks the door from the inside.
"Relax! Why is it so hard to just follow me?" she gets annoyed.
"Sorry..."
"Huh, it's okay... Now, there are only two of us here," she says more calmly now. 
"So?"
"So???" she comes closer and takes both of my hands gently. "Ahn Lena is not important. YOU are more important," she says while looking at my eyes deeply. She smirks. I'm frozen. I don't know what to say.
"Didn't you say you miss something important to do?" she says while making me sit on the edge of the bed. She stands up right in front of me. I feel kinda intimidated but weirdly, I enjoy it.

There are no more words spoken from us after that.

She looks down on my lips. I look at her. At her lips. At her eyes, giving her a sign that I allow her to do what she's gonna do as I start to get it. Chaeyoung leans forward her head and puts her lips on mine. I close my eyes. I open my mouth and enjoys it. I grab her body and lets her in. She enjoys me. I moan.
"You're so beautiful, you know?" she says while catching her breath. I look at her eyes. I look- Not really. I feel her. I'm already unattached to the reality at this point.

A Taurus...
After all this time... 
She wins me...

"I want you. Come here......." I whisper seductively. She does. I guess this is finally how the story ends.

 

 

 

 

(to be continued)


(a/n) Do you guys know that CHAEYOUNG is a TAROT reader in this YoY comeback M/V? After what we've seen and gone through in season 4... What a supernatural coincidence, don't you guys think?!