Likey Experiment [Comeback Special 1]

10th Member

I'm thinking about making a social experiment.

I wonder how will the members react on me saying "I love you" to them one by one. So, the plan is I will be with one of them and I will confess my love for that person. One person at a time. Will they have the same reaction? Which member will give the most interesting respond? Let's find out! 

Dugeun dugeun dugeun...!

***

"Sanaaa~" I call as I'm coming to her. She is on a sofa alone, watching TV. "What are you watching?"

"Jujuuuu...!!! Come here~" She pats the empty spot beside her before I sit there. "I'm looking for an interesting show. Kinda boring~"

"Aah... Nothing else to do?"

"I just woke up..."

"I see...."

"How about you?" She asks me. Then we talk a little bit so she doesn't get suspicious on what's I'm going to say. After 10 minutes with her, I encourage myself to say it.

"Actually... There is something I want to tell you" I say while she was focus on the TV.

"What is it, dear~?" She asks pamperedly.

I look at her and call her name once again, to make her turns away from the TV. I make a serious face to create the right vibe. "I love you," I say shortly. Ugh, it's so cheesy! I try to control my poker face.

She is looking for my eyes to confirm what I just said. Sana smirks. "Awwwww!!!! So sweeeeet~ I love you too!" She embraces my shoulder. "Of course I love you! Don't be shy~" She says, "Ah, you should do it with Twice's style tho."

"Twice's style?"

"Like this...." She says before showing me the choreo of Twice's old song: Likey. "Fluttering heart, me likey! Me likey likey likey!"

I've learned that song, so I can copy her easily. "This is Twice's style? Haha okay... I'll do this from now on."

"Yes, you should!"

After a while, I call her again all of sudden, "Sana..."  

"Mhm?"

"Me likey!" I say while doing the dance. Then we laugh together.

 

Okayyyyyyy..... That was totally awkward. Anyway, one member has passed. Next!

***

Jeongyeon is sweeping the balcony while I'm looking for her.

"Jeongyeon-a~"

She takes a peek. "Hmm?"

"Do you need help?" I offer.

"Nope," She says while sweeping the last dust. "I'm done." After that, Jeongyeon sits on one of the chair there. I sit beside her. "It's satisfying if our dorm is clean, isn't it?"

"True. You're so diligent tho."

"Well, it's because the others are so lazy," she sounds a little bit annoyed. "Except you, Haeju. I know you are a neat person. Your room is always tidy as well.

I like you...."

Wow, how can she confess to me, first? Now it is, then! "You think so? Well, actually there is something I wanna say to you...."

She looks at me without saying a thing. I lift my head and look straight to the front, not to her, to make it feels dramatic. "Honestly, I love you," I say. I wait until she says something back, but she is quiet for a few seconds.

"So, it's like that...." Jeongyeon finally says, "I don't."

"Wae??!" I'm shocked to hear that. "I mean..... You don't?"

She squints her eyes. "You're doing something, aren't you?"

"No......... What do you mean?"

"It's okay, I can see that. Just tell me!"

"But I'm not," I try to deny but she keeps pushing me, so I reveal my plan. Ah, Jeongyeon gets suspicious so easily. She is so smart too. I should have been more careful hmm.... Or, well, I should've expected this.

 

Anyway, next member!

***

Nayeon and I are sitting together on the backstage. We're waiting our turn to perform.

"Nayeon, I love you," I say at one time.

After surprised a little bit, Nayeon suddenly gives a peck on my cheek.

"Aaaack!" I scream. Shocked.

"Omo, we're doomed....." she says in a serious tone

"What? Why???"

"My lipstick leaves a track. I think you should fix your make up. Hahaha....." she says before chuckling in guilty.

***

I'm in Chaeyoung's room right now. She was reading a book when I came in.

"Chaeyoung, I love you..."

"Do you...?" She asks me back while acting cute. Chaeyoung hides the half of her face behind the book. She is embarrassed. Awww so cute! I can't help myself but hug this little baby.

***

"Jihyo, I love you," I say while she is checking out her phone alone. It's already late, but she hasn't been asleep yet.

She is shocked to hear that. She smirks. "O! Do you want to do it again tonight?"

"Huh?" I ask as I don't get it.

"I'm free tonight. It's been awhile too~" She winks.

"Ohh no no no no no! That was not what I meant......" I start to realize what she is talking about.

Jihyo puts her hand on my neck. "It's fine if you want it~ Aah... Let me guess. Are you playing hard to get with me? Hehe~" She smirks.

 

I'm so doomed lol...........

***

Until today, 5 people have passed. Now I'm looking at Mina from afar. She is in a kitchen making kimbap and, most importantly, alone. I come to her. "Mina~" I make a brave move by back-hugging her. "What are you doing?"

"Ehh!" Mina waves her hand as she is shocked. It's her bad habit while surprised. Cute tho. "Who is this?" She asks.

"Guess!"

Mina stops cutting the kimbap. "Mmm...... Tzuyu? But it's impossible....."

"Haha! Why impossible?"

"This is Haeju, right?" Mina guesses.

"Wait, tell me what's wrong with Tzuyu~"

Mina clears . "Well, I was thinking who could be this tall. Momo has a unique nasal voice, so it's not her. Nayeon's voice is higher. Jeongyeon is just impossible to back-hug people. So, I thought it might be Tzuyu or you. I was just saying 'it's impossible to be Tzuyu' to check your reaction. And yeah, definitely you reaction: Ahn Haeju," Mina explains.

"Wow...... I mean, good job, Pingu-ya~!"

"Hehe..."

I tighten my clutch on her waist. "Making food for the members, huh?" I ask her as she continues what she has been doing.

"Yup! And for the managers too," she answers

"You're really a dream housewife, Sweetie. I'm amazed..."

"You're exaggerating....." Mina sounds shy.

"Do you want to be my wife one day? Hehe.... I need someone like you."

"Haha... Should I?"

 

"Mina," I call her name with a serious tone.

"Hmm?"

I put my head on her shoulder. I take my time before continue speaking. "I love you......"

Mina stops serving the kimbap again. She puts down the knife gently and takes out her plastic gloves. I'm anticipating what she is going to say or do. Suddenly, Mina turns around, makes me release her waist. We are starting to look at each other without saying anything. We are standing so close, intensity is in the air. Carefully she puts her right hand on my left cheek. She touches it softly, looking at me while biting her own lips...... Oh right, it's Mina I'm facing right now. Is she going to kiss me again like before? What should I do? I feel like frozen in front of her. I can't predict what she's gonna do to me.......

 

My blank mind is awakened by her patting my face. Mina smiles. "I appreciate that," she whispers before releasing her hand. Mina turns around and takes the plates full of kimbap. "Haeju, can you help me with this.....?"

"Oh..... Sure, sure!" I take the rest of the kimbap on the table. After that, I follow her to bring these foods to our managers and other members. Wow, is that it? Phew!

 

My heart almost falls!!!

***

I come to Dahyun's room when she is alone. "Unnie, I love you!" she says before I confess. Suddenly, Momo comes in and says the same thing as a tease. I'm so embarrassed. Apparently, they already know about my likey experiment.

"Who tell you guys???"

"Nayeon," Momo answers.

"Chaeyoung," Dahyun answers.

"Does Tzuyu already know about this?"

"I'm not sure, Ju. Maybe not yet."

"Hmm.... I should meet her faster then. Ah, but it's already too late now," I say, "Just don't tell anything to her, okay?"

"Okay!" Both of them answers almost at the same time.

I come in rush to my room to find Tzuyu. Apparently, she has been on her bed. The light is already turned off, except our sleeping lamp. "Tzuyu, are you sleeping?" I half-whispering ask her. I can't see her face as she is facing the wall. But I can see her body's moving regularly follows her breath. She doesn't answer me either. "Ah... I'm too late," I say before climbing my own bed.

I take my phone and put it beside my pillow. I finish the glass of water on the desk before laying my back off the bed. I pull up the blanket. "Jalja, Tzuyu-a.... I love you." Despite knowing that she's already sleeping, I say it anyway. Somehow, it calms own heart. I close my eyes with a smile on my face.

"Unnie..... Bogoshipeo......" A soft voice is suddenly heard. I open my eyes back and turn my head. Surprisingly, she is already sitting on her bed with eyes half-open. Tzuyu is slightly pouting. With a blue-dotted white pajama like that, she looks really cute.

I'm paused for a while before opening my arm towards her. "Come here~"

Tzuyu smiles and comes to my bed. I move a little bit to give her space. We're cuddling for the whole night.

 

 

 

"Me likey, Unnie....."

 



((author's note)) I wonder.... Who would you love to ship Haeju with, hmm....?