Combi

10th Member

"Unnieeee, where's your next update?" two girls are approaching me. I'm sitting on the couch with my computer. Fortunately, I'm bringing it all the time. I open a file called 'SC PART 3' and show it to them.
"We're the only one who hasn't read the end of chapter 3," one of them says.
"I wanna know the story..." the other one adds.
"But... It hasn't finished yet," I tell them.
"Ehh?! Real???" she answers me in English. "But Jeongie said the otherwise."
"I guess Jeongyeon Unnie tricks you again, Unnie..."
"Hhh, where is she?" she looks annoyed. I know from her sign that she's a kind of person who hates dishonesty the most.
"But we can still read it anyway, right, Haeju Unnie?" the other one asks.
"Haha... Sure. If you want it?" I offer. "Let's make you two the first people who know where the ending chapter 3 is going."
"Yeah! I want Satzu!" she says.
"You want Satzu?"
"I'm curious to what happens after the romantic Satzu moments."
"Are you guys expecting something?" I ask them.
"Not really. I'm just jealous. I want a ship too! Makes me a romantic story next time, Haeju."
"Not me. I want to appear in a fantasy story. Or maybe horror? Comedy? Hmm... "
"Haha... Should I? I will think about it," I say.
"She will think about it! Yaaay~" the tall one looks happy to hear that. The dongsaeng is affected by that excitement. It's really fun to see their reactions to my fanfic, even before reading it. They're such an interesting combination. Why haven't I noticed them before?

***

Then Sana decides to make a move.
She takes her phone and finds Tzuyu's contact. Her heart is beating as faster as usual. Sana is holding her smile that reflects how happy she is every time she's going to do something related to Tzuyu. She presses the green button. An instant smirk appears on her face when their selfie comes up to the screen as the display picture of Tzuyu's contact. This is not the first time Sana feels this kind of feeling, but this one is sure different. "Why am I doing this?" Sana sighs heavily, "Am I really stupid or what?"
Her restless wait for the dialing tone has finally ended. A sweet but intentionally-sounds-formal voice is heard from the other side of the phone. It's just a simple "Hello?" ss if Tzuyu is still trying to keep the gap between the two. But Sana feels like there is a 'pop' in her chest. The over-excitement that no one ever makes her experiencing it without any exaggeration. "This is genuine," Sana tells herself.
"He... Hello?"
"Yeah, Sana. What's up?" Tzuyu asks her.
"I... I'm fine. How are you, Sweetieeee?" Sana's bubbliness comes out without a command. "Oops, I shouldn't be like this at this very moment," she warns herself.
"I'm good. Working right now."
"Oh, am I disturbing you??!"
"No, no, it's fine."
"Great!!! Uhh... Mm... Good to know that," Sana tries to calm herself down.
"So, are you not working right now?"
"Yes, I'm home... Ng, Tzuyu-ssi......"
"Yes?" Tzuyu answers. Sana doesn't continue her sentences right away, makes Tzuyu senses something isn't right. But instead of asking, she will let Sana talks about it when she's ready.
"Are you still there?" Sana asks.
"I am."
"Okay... Actually, I've been thinking about our relationship," Sana tries to start the topic.
Tzuyu is listening. Sana expects Tzuyu to say something first before she continues but she doesn't.
"I don't know... I will just tell you the truth then. Do you remember the first time we met?"
"Yes."
"Actually, on that day I just got home from a fortune teller. She told me about my future partner which matched with the description of you..." Sana says hesitantly. After that, she tells Tzuyu the whole story of that day and how she developed her feeling after that. "It's not that you're not unattractive or something. Not at all! I just felt dumb to follow a random magical instruction to find a love...
...I'm not sure of what I'm doing...
...Please, forgive me, but... 
I want us to stay as friends," she finally says it.

Quiet.

Sana's ears are so warm because she sticks her phone so close to her face. But, regardless, she doesn't want to hang up and wait for Tzuyu's reaction. She's not even sure what to expect. "Probably she's mad," is what repeated most often in her head. Sana knows that she might sound rude. She realizes her communication skill is never good anyway. But the urge to tell this stranger about the truth a lot is bigger. She deserves to know the whole story and all her feelings on this magical combi...
"He... Hello?" Sana says just to check if Tzuyu is still there.
"What's her name?" Tzuyu asks all of sudden.
"Sorry, what?"
"What's the name of that fortune teller who spoke to you?"
"Oh, uhh... Let me see... It's... It's Madam Jihyo!"
"Take me to her tomorrow."
"A... Are you okay?"
"I will pick you up at your home by ten."
"Tzuyu-ssi, why do you-"
"JUST TAKE ME THERE."
The call is disconnected afterward. Sana is... 

(Supernatural Coincidence part III: Love is Magic)

***

"It hasn't finiiiished!~" Dahyun exclaims after she reads the story. She says it while pulling my clothes, like a girl asking her mom to buy her something in the store.
"Told you."
"But it's almost there! You need to continue it soon, Ppalli!" she says again.
"I was tho. Both of you came while I was writing this story. Hehe... Don't worry, Dear, I'll finish it in no time!"
"Yeah, Unnie, this is going great, Fighting!"
"Thankies~~~"
"I really love it!"
"Aww, I'm legit happy because you sound genuine," I tell her what I feel.
"I am! And not just me. The others members talk about it too! Even Momo Unnie likes it as well, right Unnie?" Dahyun looks at Momo who's still reading. Or is she?
"What?" the one who's being asked looks confused. Her eyes are blank and is opened a little bit.
"You like this fanfic, right?" Dahyun repeats her question to Momo.
"Huh? I haven't read it," Momo blankly says.
"What?!"
"I thought we're going to read it together?" she asks.
"WHAT??! I thought we did! Then why are you looking at the screen?" Dahyun sounds so confused.
"I was thinking about something else," Momo says innocently. "Why do you read it first?! You leave me!"
"I... So this is my fault?"
"YES," Momo says assertively.
"Oh My Lord......"
"C'mon, let's read it together now," Momo suggests.
"But I have read it, Unnie..."
"Then read it twice. We're Twice, aren't we? We're supposed to do everything two times," she says. Momo is cracking after that, followed by us.
"Hahahaha.....!" I laugh seeing these two people interactions. They're so funny! 

Why haven't I noticed this combination before???