Leaving - Wolvie ♥

10th Member

It's a really wide dark room.

Not sure if it's wide or I just can't see the walls. I'm waking up sitting on a desk with a really bright light from the above of my head. I look up but I can't find any lamp there.
Three spots, departed so far, with a spotlight as well for each. One of them has no desk, just a girl crying on the floor. Is that Haeju? She's so far from me but I can hear her voice right on my right ear. I can clearly hear what she's saying on her crying. "Huu... Sorry..... Sorryyyyyy....." It's really painful to hear. She sounds so desperate. I don't know what has been happened to her.
What scares me the most is the third spotlight. There's a really big creature. It looks like a half-man with a broad shoulder. It has a really weird head. Like a werewolf. Big and fury.  I can't see it clearly.
"Huu... Sorry..... Hwaaaaa.........." Haeju doesn't stop crying. I decided to come after her, but... I'm glued to the chair! I can't leave. "Hae... Haeju-ya? Are you okay?"
"You're here, The Author..." says a deep voice. Sounds like a monster. I really hate it as I got goosebumps on the back of my neck.
"WHO ARE YOU?!" I scream at him.
"You don't have to scream, Author... I can ing hear you clearly as of how you hear my voice inside your head," he says again. Haeju is still crying on my other ear. My heart is shaken by the pain that I hear from her cries.
"Who are you?! Stay away from us!" I tell him, "Why am I here? What do you want?"
"What do I want? Huh, finally you ask that ing question. Haha... Remember when you always say NO every time I appear?" 
"What do you mean? Have we met?"
"Huu... Sorry...... Sorry......"
"Tsk, this is so ing loud. Have you learned your lesson, ?" he says calmly, despite his very terrible using of words. I'm trying hard to figure out who is this. The members? One of the characters that ever appeared on the older stories? Who is the one that ever uses a harsh word? Ohh, I know!
"Do you want the reason why I am here? Well, technically I've been already here all the time but you disgusting people keep burying me down and rejecting my existence. I really HATE IT when you yell NO when I try to help you, you ing ! Now listen to me and never do it again. Haha, do we have an agreement here?" he's angry. I wanna scream but I'm holding it. I feel like he can hurt me anytime. I still don't know how far what he can do to me but I can expect the worst.
"Just don't hurt Haeju," I tell him, "I'll do anything."
"Hoho... Being nice, huh? You've been so affected by her, you know? Disgusting."
"Huu... Wolvieee......." says Haeju in the middle of her crying. What? This creature has a name?
"What is it, Dear?"
"Sorryyyyyyy..... Huhuhu....."
"You really can affect anyone around you, can't you? Anyway, let me go straight to my point:

Give me the full control of us.

Let me take the steering wheel. Both of you know that only I can solve this problem. Haeju has failed. She's just too nice. You too, Author, the smart one but the weakest of all three. Just keep writing the story and let me finish this damn-"
"Nooo....! I can do this, pleaaase..... No...... Sorryyyy....."
"Haeju, why are you keep saying 'sorry? What have you done?"
"STOP SAYING 'NO' TO ME!!!" his voice echoes in the room. I can't get used to it. Every time I hear it, the more I wanna die. I don't know if I can be afraid of something this much, especially at myself.....

But I know who's not afraid with him.

"Huu... Author-nim, I have tried my best to find a solution to solve our problem. I came to Wolvie because I thought he could tell me what to do. He did teach me many useful things. I was so thankful but... I've tried, Author-nim, I've tried...! But I'm not good enough, I don't know... We made a deal- Please, Wolvie, just give me one more chance I will handle it. Huu... Please, just don't hurt my friends......" listening to Haeju's explanation makes me understand more about the situation, although there are some of the things that I can't understand. Mina. Should I mention her that name in front of this creature?
"One last chance?" said Wolvie to Haeju.
"I know you're caring, Wolvie. You're nice in your own way. Pleaaaase... I will really handle it, I promise." Haeju stutters.
"I'm not NICE?! Ugh, that's cringy as . I'm not nice, I... Ehm, You make me."
"Hehe!" I can see Haeju wipes out the tears out of her face. She stops crying. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This reminds me of that afternoon in the headquarter..."
"Yes! Han-" 
"We have the same ing enemy, Haeju, Author."
"Aww, not an enemy. We just miss the members, don't we~?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's still dark. It gets colder now I'm freezing. I really hate this place. I can't understand Haeju's realm. It's so complicated to shallow. I really hate this place. This is toxic. I like Haeju but I don't want to go back here. I hate it soooo much that I- Oh wait, wow! Is this "Wolvie"? Gosh, I'm so exhausted. My head gets lighter the more I think about it. My eyes are heavy. I can see a peaceful smile in front of me. Blurred. I smile back. I can't help but close my eyes.

I'm leaving this place.