Easier With You

10th Member

Tzuyu just refused to call me by name!

fanart by @chewyfrappe

Hahaha.... I just wanted to drop the formality between us. I wanted her to see me as more than her senior, but her very best friend she can feel comfortable with. Tzuyu said she couldn't stop calling me 'Unnie'. She got used to it. And she was already comfortable with our status. In fact, she felt so much better with me on her side. She used to struggle to adapt with the Unnies as the maknae. She was loved, but it was hard for her to talk or act freely in front of them. She said she felt grateful to have me who saw her equal instead of a junior. Well, Tzuyu is my senior in Twice after all. But anyway, I'm glad to know that she sees me that way. I'm closest to Tzuyu than to the other members, you know? The members say that whenever there is Tzuyu, there is also me there haha.... She is so approachable for me. I'm stuck with her~

Outside, Once likes to ship me with Sana more. Maybe from afar, we look so close. Sana hugs me almost any time. She also keeps looking for me when we are separated. Actually, I'm a weird girl. My social awkwardness makes me tend to avoid people. I'm a quiter in a relationship. I just can't get too close to anyone. Unconsciously, I keep breaking the bond between us. But Sana always approaches over and over again. This is the first time I have such a wonderful friendship. I feel so loved by her! 

Like I said before, I almost see everyone as equal, except this one member. I just can't help to treat Mina like my little sister. She is just so cute and cheerful, like her nickname, penguin! But she also has the most soothing voice among the members, at least, for me. I often make her sing for me. It makes me feel really peaceful. 

These days Mina is close to Momo. But, hmm.... Maybe not really. I feel like Momo is trying to get close to me, to be honest, kinda in a worrying way. I just still can't accept that she is gay. Ah, what am I thinking............  If I want to blame someone to make me a little bit "bent', then that person is Jihyo. Still remember "that night"? When we did "that"? For me, she is the most beautiful member in Twice. So kind and lovely. I'm just so amazed to her!

Dubchaeng are the best people to see if I feel confused about the other members. I don't really get problems with them. No story to tell. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy being with them. I'm also close to 2yeon these days. I'm older than both of them, but I feel like I'm younger tho. They are so mature, in their own way. Jeongyeon is smart and wise. Nayeon is caring and friendly. They take care of their dongsaengs so well. They are my role model in treating the other members.

It's not just Twice who makes me enjoy my journey here but also Once! Let me tell you what I really feel about them. I feel so great to be in this big family. Once is a great community. I feel so accepted. They make me feel comfortable to be myself. Every one of them is so friendly. I really enjoy talking with they that I meet. Before joining them, I thought a fandom would be weird or rude. I heard so many fan wars before. Once is different. They are so friendly. Eh, I just said that word twice. Hehe.... It's because I know I meet the right fandom. Anyway, I love Once! I feel so loved too. I'm proud of them. I'm sure I'm nothing without the support from these people around the world!

Thank you for making my life feels easier.....



((author's note)) Happy 2 years anniversary! #HappyTWICEday #HappyONCEday

Sorry for not posting a story today :')) Here is a special video for you. I made this by myself. Enjoy~ TWICE - ONE IN A MILLION