Chapter 9

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: Symphony by Clean Bandit and Zara Larrson

———————————————————————————————————————————

I found myself smiling and grinning throughout the day. I think Choi bujangnim and Kang bujangnim looked at me strangely as I was so perky during our meeting but they tried their best to ignore me. I really don’t care about what they think as I felt like no one can dampen my euphoric mood. I’ve also been texting with Mark throughout the day immediately after we had breakfast.

I’d rather spend the entire day with you. Thank you for the breakfast and thank you for being mine <3. I smiled when I read his message.

And you’re mine. How did the members reacted? I replied as I prepared for the said meeting with Choi bujangnim and Kang bujangnim.

I escape unscathed. Everyone’s still in their rooms when I arrived at the suite and I immediately hid in my room. Hahaha. I laughed at his reply. This will be a riot later during dinner. I am actually mentally preparing myself from the onslaught of teasings.

Well good luck with that. I just heard that the kitchen’s already preparing their breakfast. I’m so thankful I’m not there to face the inquisition. :)P  That was the last text I sent to him as we started the meeting. My phone vibrated a couple of times signaling text messages but I just ignored it. When I checked my phone, I have three messages all from Mark.

I’ll face any inquisition for you. Awwww he’s so sweet. But then I laughed when I read his second message.

Help me! The inquisition started. I immediately checked the last message but I was hilariously surprised by the sender.

Anna-ssi, we are holding hostage your precious boyfriend. If you will not call in the next 10 minutes, you will have to pay the ransom in the form of kogi. KorThaiKong syndicate.

I laughed out loud when I finished reading the message and had to calm myself for a second. After settling down, I dialed Mark’s number.

“Anna-ssi, you failed to head our demands, in order for you to get back your boyfriend, you will be buying us kogi later.” I was laughing so hard at Jinyoung’s poor attempt at disguising his voice as he answered me on speakerphone. It also didn’t help the fact that I heard the rest of the members shouting in the background.

“Hmmm, kogi is a steep price. I need proof of life, I want to talk to my boyfriend.” I had a hard time keeping my laughter in check as I joined their joke.

“Baaaaabeeee!” Mark exclaimed and everyone started teasing him when he called me by our pet name for each other.

“Babe, what happened to facing the inquisition alone?” I laughingly asked him.

“Babe, they are ruthless. I tell you ruthless. They started tickling me.” Laughter rang out loudly from both ends of the line. I had to sit myself on my desk lest I fall to the ground.

“Okay okay. I concede, I’ll buy you all the kogi you want guys.” A chorus of loud yay erupted as I can only imagine the members rejoicing from their successful “kidnapping”. And then the cheering started to fade.

“Hey babe. Thanks for paying the ransom.” Mark’s voice rang out.

“Of course, I can’t have my boyfriend taken away from me when we haven’t been together for a day.” I laughed before continuing. “But how was it?” 

“It wasn’t bad at all. Not until they had this brilliant idea of “kidnapping” me. And then BamBam and Youngjae started tickling me.” He explained.

“Awww my poor baby. So, when are you guys gonna head out?” I asked as my desk clock read 10:15 AM.

“In fifteen minutes I think. I hate that we can’t spend our first day together.” He said with a sigh.

“I know. But we’ll have dinner later so there’s that.” I pointed out to him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter