Chapter 25

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: Helium by Sia
——————————————————
“We’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” I nodded as I give one last hug to Mark’s dad. We spent the rest of the afternoon bonding with Mark’s family. All the worry and anxiety that I have before meeting them quickly vanished as soon as I met them. His parents asked us to stay for a bit more and have dinner with them but we need to leave now as Mark needs to be at the venue for the rehearsals.

“I’ll send a car to pick you guys up so you don’t have to drive back so late.” Mark added.

I immediately snuggled at Mark’s side as soon as we entered the car.

“How was it?” He asked. I tilted my head as he looked down at my smiling face.

“Your family is wonderful. It was really nice meeting them.” I replied feeling giddy.

“See? I told you you have nothing to worry about. Even my nieces love you.” He said as I bit my lip in excitement. “And I love you.” I said giving him a kiss. The rest of s were already at the venue for a quick rehearsal and sound check. They always do this in every venue just to make sure they get the feel of the stage.

“I’ll see you back at the hotel okay?” I give him a kiss as I bid him goodbye. I’m off to our branch here in Los Angeles for some work that my dad asked me to take care so I won’t be joining them for the soundcheck.

“Contact me once you’re done with your work there, okay?” He said hugging me tight.

“You too. Bye.” I give him one last kiss before finally leaving.

We encountered some traffic on the way to the hotel but thankfully we arrived within the hour. I was met by the General Manager of the branch, Miranda, at the lobby.

“Anna, it’s nice to see you.” I smiled as I greeted her with air kisses.

“Miranda, it’s been so long. How are you?” I said.

“Oh everything’s great. Anyway, your dad wants you to check out the new additions to our Pragma Suites.” I frowned a bit from what she said in confusion. Why does my dad needs me to check our Pragma suites? Our Pragma suites are exclusive to couples wanting the complete romantic experience. 

“Oh okay.”  That’s all I could say as she lead the way. Miranda started fidgeting around checking her pockets.

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

“Uhhmm, I think I left my phone in the office and I am waiting for an important call.” She said as the elevator door finally opened. 

“Well then you can go back and get it. I’ll be okay checking the suite by myself.” I said as I got off the elevator.

“Are you sure?” I nodded assuring her that it’s really okay. She thank me saying that she’ll be back quickly. I open the door to the suite when I was surprised by what I see.

“Mark? What are you doing here?” I sputtered as I see my boyfriend, who I clearly dropped off in Pasadena, standing in the middle of the suite holding a bouquet of flowers.

Mark gave me an amused smile while walking towards me before sweeping me in the most passionate kiss. 

“Happy monthsary, baby.” He whispered.

“Oh… oh… OH!” I gasped realizing that it’s our monthsary today. With eyes wide, I kissed him again, deeper than it was before. “Happy monthsary.”

Mark explained to me while dining that he asked help from my dad to plan the surprise and that I don’t have anything to check at all. And that there was no soundcheck and I belatedly understood why he was insisting for me not to get out of the car when I dropped him off.

“Isn’t it crazy that it has only been two months since we got together? It feels longer than that.” I said as I take a sip of my wine. Mark take my hand and kissed it.

“I also asked everyday how is it that you’re with me. Thank you for putting up with me.” I smiled at him thinking him crazy.

“I think you got it all wrong. Thank YOU for putting up with me.” I leaned closer giving him a quick peck.

“I love you. I hope I continue to live up to my promise of making you happy.” I bit my lip as I swoon over him. “I love you.” I said breathlessly.

Mark surprised me again when he had all of our stuff from the other hotel brought here telling me that we will be staying here until we fly back to Seoul.

We arrived quite awhile at the venue for GOT7s soundcheck. I tried to help as much as I can during this tour by usually assisting the stylist or doing the boys’ make up. Right now, the boys are getting dressed and have their make up and hair done. Mark had his make up and hair done so I’m helping him get dressed right now. When he got out from changing, my knees maybe buckled a bit.

“I think you should wear red more. You look so hot in it.” I said as I help him straightened out the clothes.

“Really?” He asked as I nodded excitedly.

“Do great out there. This time, I’ll be in the crowd cheering you guys.” Tonight, I’ll sitting with Mark’s family watching them which is exciting because I either watch them from the sides of the stage, backstage or if I can sneak into the front.

“I’ll be sure to look out for you!” I giggled as he lifted me and spin me around.

I met up with Mark’s family backstage before getting to our seat. His nieces immediately crowded around me as they started talking my ear off and singing to their uncle’s songs. Every now and then, some fans would approach us wanting to take a picture with his family specially his dad. During those times, my heart would skip a beat worrying whether they’ll be curious enough to find out who I am. I was talking to Joey about his research in Taiwan as we wait for the show to start.

“So how long will you be in Taiwan?” I asked.

“Just for the summer so about two months. You think you guys can drop by to see me there?” Joey asked.

“I’m not sure if he’ll be able to since they’ll start promoting again during that time. But in case we can’t make it, you can just fly in Seoul.” I offered not wanting to commit to flying to Taiwan when I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter