Chapter 5

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: Hocus Pocus by 2lson

—————————————————————

“Hey Mark it’s me, Anna. I’m about to leave the airport now. I think I’ll arrive in an hour and half. I have to stop by my place first before going to the restaurant. Anyway, call me back once you receive this.” I left my message after the beep of the voicemail as I pull out of the airport parking lot. I was trying to reach Mark but I guess they’re still busy from the fanmeet. I was blasting GOT7 songs while I’m driving coz I have been marathoning their songs. It was embarrassing at first that I didn’t know any of their songs so they made sure to educate me on it. It was because I was having so much fun singing along that I arrived at my place in no time. 

I had to drop by my place to grab Yugyeom’s gift. It was delivered while I was in Jeju. I really hope that he’ll like my gift. My phone rang while I was leaving my place. “Yeoboseyeo.”

“Anna it’s Ma-” I cut him off as I rushed to my car.

“Eo, I was trying to reach you earlier. I’m actually on my way to the restaurant now.” I informed him as I entered my car.

“Oh that’s great. We just arrived here not long ago ourselves anyway.” And that’s when I noticed something off with his voice.

“Mark, is something wrong?” What happened in the five hours that we haven’t talked?

“Everything’s okay now. We just had a crappy fanmeeting earlier.” I put the call on bluetooth as I was pulling out.

“I’m sorry to hear about that. Do you want to talk about it? Is everyone feeling down as well?” Oh no. This isn’t supposed to happen, today is suppose to be a happy day as our maknae is finally an adult now.

“No everyone’s okay now, it just , what happened. We feel bad for our fans.” He told me after a deep sigh.

“I’m sure your fans will understand what happened. Of course there will be some that will feel disappointed over what happened but I think you guys can think of something to make up to them. So, cheer up. You guys always try to be the best for your fans.” I tried my best to reassure him.

“Yeah I think you’re right. Anyway, how far away are you?” he asked sounding much better and that made me happy.

“I’m just pulling in.” I flashed him with the headlights when I saw him standing in front of the restaurant and waved at him. He approached my car as I turned off the engine and grabbing Yugyeom’s gift. Before I can even alight my car, Mark already opened the door grinning.

“Hi.” Mark said grinning. “Hi.” I responded grinning. 

I can’t tell you how long we were grinning at each other before I completely alighted my car and we made our way inside the restaurant. He led me into a private function room that was rented for Yugyeom’s birthday. I think they tried to cheer up the best as they can after what occurred earlier because the party is already in full swing when we entered. I saw Yugyeom and JB were having sort of a dance battle while the rest of the boys were the spectator. There were easily about 25 persons in the room. I approached the boys and stood to watch their dance battle. Not for long, I felt Mark’s presence behind him. We continued to cheer the boys as they battle each other out. We gave them both a round of applause as the dance battle ended.

“Saengil chukhahae Yugyeomie.” I finally greeted the birthday boy giving him a hug as I hand over my gift to him. 

“Waah noona. Thank you so much.” Yugyeom said as he hugged me back. I think he’ll really like my gift to him. “Open it.” I said encouraging him.

“Waaah ohmygod. Noona, thank you so much!” He exclaimed as he tackled me for another hug again. I laughed with excitement that he really loved my gift. The rest of the members got so curios that they checked what Yugyeom got.

“Waaah daebak, how did you get a signed CD of Chris Brown?” BamBam exclaimed as he looked over Yugyeom.

“Ahaha, didn’t you know that noona is this capable? You should read the message.” I tried to act so cool looking at the members’ amazed look as Yugyeom started reading out loud Chris Brown’s message.

“Dear Yugyeom, keep moving and keep dancing. Do what you have to do, for you. Happiest birthday. xChris Brown. Waaah, jinja noona, waaah. Neumo neumo kamshahamnida.” 

“Eiii ani. It’s something that you really deserve Yugyeomie. Always know that noona is here to continue to cheer you up.” That earned me another hug from Yugyeom. 

In the middle of the party, everyone were having fun karaokeing when they started chanting for me to sing. I was so embarrassed but I can’t really deny Yugyeom so I stood up followed by a loud cheering.

“I am only doing this for you maknae ah. Alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter