Exciting news!!!

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!

Alilesixteen here. I have an exciting news for you guys, I'm starting a new story *cue screaming*. I'm not supposed to do this anytime soon but it has been quite sometime since I finished writing Sweet Serenity and I am itching to start writing again. However, I've mentioned before that I am thinking of writing a companion story to Sweet Serenity starring Jaebum but I'm not ready to work on that, not yet. But don't worry, I have been thinking about that ever since I finished writing Sweet Serenity and it's still definitely in my to do list. But I am so excited for this next story because it will feature all 7 boys prominently. This is something new but I hope you'll like it. And let me know if you'll be interested in reading this. If I get enough people excited, I might post a chapter 1 soon *wink**wink*. Below is a short teaser(?) for the story. Please also check the story itself. I'll be posting more info there. 

To Save a Life

He’s in the business of taking lives. She’s in the business of saving them. 
Im Jaebum and Samantha Williams are two seemingly opposite individuals that have no chance of interacting. He's a gun for hire. She's a doctor.

But how will they confront the challenges that will follow when both of their lives jarringly collide?

How can Samantha deal with the problem that taking lives might be the only means to saving her?

How can J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter