UHHHH Awkward...

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

 

Your Pov

I hope they like me! I seriously don't want it to be awkward between us, I mean I'm gonna' live in there house! Suddenly the door open and literaly saw the most hottest guy ever!!! OMG I think I'm gonna' faint just by looking at him! but...he looks like Jonghyun of Shinee...no it can't be him, could it?

Jonghyun Pov

Holy fu- this girl is hot! I seriously want kiss her right there! Wait...is she staring at me? Yep she's so into me. Thank god I opened the door, if I didn't I wouldn't be able to see this smokin' hot girl first! Haha I win. 

Back To You

I quickly closed my mouth and said "Umm Hi is this the right address?" while holding up the peice of paper with the address on it. I saw the *cough* hot *cough* boy grab it and looked at it. " Yes this the place. You must be our new housekeeper right?" he asked. I quickly nodded and he instantly pulled me inside and closed the door. " Let me show you around. Oh and by the way I'm Jonghyun of Shinee. What's yours?" Jonghyun said...wait...Jonghyun of Shinee?! OMG I'm the housekeeper for shinee!! Okay I have to stay cool and not look crazy. I just smiled at him and said "~~~~~~~. Lee ~~~~~~~".

Jonghyun Pov

Oh my god! She's so cute! I really don't want to share her with the other guys but...I have to. Oh well! I'll just make her fall in love with me and then she'll be mine. All mine! I took her into the living room where the rest of the guy's were and I saw them gawk at ~~~~~~~. I gave them a look like 'Wtf! She's mine' but they didn't notice my look and continued to stare.

(AN: Let's look at the other's perspective's shall we?)

Onew Pov

Why the hell is she here?! She's gonna' ruin my plan!

Key Pov

OMG she has the cutest clothes ever! We so gotta' go shopping! Finally a girl with style!

Minho Pov

S-she's so...beautiful...

Taemin Pov

This girl is so pretty I hope she's a noona! If she's a noona I have a better chance to win her over with my aegyo! Please be a noona! Please oh please! be a noona!

Your Pov

Okay there staring at me. Did I do something wrong?! Am I that ugly?! I'm startung to worry. "Umm My names Lee ~~~~~~~, 19 years old. It's nice to meet you!" I said bowing with the biggest smile I could make. Suddenly Taemin bursted out "She's a noona!!!!" and started jumping up and down. We all laughed and Jonghyun pulled me up the stairs to show me my room. "Ok this is your room. My room is in front of yours, Taemin's is on the left of yours while Minho's on the right. Onew's door is next to Taemin's and Key's next to mine so call us when ou need us." I saw Jonghyun leave as I opened the door. WOW! This room is awesome!

I looked at the clock in the room and saw it was only 9:30 so I started unpacking my stuff. Even there wasn't much I still wanted to re-arrange the stuff I had 'till I thought it was perfect. After that was over and done with, I looked at the clock again and saw it was alread 10:30. Wow, I should go to bed now. I got my pj's and layed them on the bed. I took off my shirt and place it on the bed. Suddenly the door opened...

Minho Pov

I was sitting on the couch reading a book when suddenly I saw the time 10:30. 'I should check on her' I thought and walked up the stairs. Without knocking I opened the door and saw ~~~~~~~ took off her shirt. OMG!!!! I-I think I can die now...wait it's no time to think that! I have to close the door! "S-sorry!" I quickly apoligized and closed the door. I ran to my room and slammed the door holding my fast beating heart.

Your Pov

Holy crap. Did Minho just see me half-?! See! this is the type of awkwardness I didn't want! I quickly changed and jumped into my bed. I place the covers over my head to hide my blushing face and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...how's that for awkwardness.

See you guy's in the next update! ^^