Confession Time!! Part 1

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Ok well, it looks like everybody wants Onew to tell ~~~~~ his so called 'secret' already. So that is exactly what I'm gonna have him do in this chapter!


Minho POV

It's been a week since I saw Onew wreck ~~~~~'s room, and in that short amount of time, I had caught him staring at her when she's asleep at night, looking through her text messages, and going through ~~~~~'s diary! Yes, she has a diary. I know because I saw Onew reading it like whenever ~~~~~'s not in her room. I'm surprised he hasn't been caught by anyone else yet. Well, hyung or not, I need to confront him about this.

The first place I checked was ~~~~~'s room. She's currently at the grocery store with Jonghyun, Key, and Taemin, so I'm all alone with hyung...great. Anyway when I peeked into her room, hyung wasn't there. I checked around the dorm and surprisingly, I found hyung sitting in his room...reading ~~~~~'s diary.

"Hyung, you need to stop this! If you have a problem with ~~~~~ you should tell her upfront! ~~~~~ doesn't like guys who aren't straightforward ya'know" I spoke up walking into his room.

"I know, I'm just tying to prove something before I tell her I'm her brother...crap" Onew said running his hand through his hair.

"Wait, what now!? You and ~~~~~ are siblings!?" I shouted in disbelief. Onew sighed and stood up.

"Do not say anything you just heard to the others, especially ~~~~~" Onew said grabbing my shirt collar and I nodded.

"We're back!" came a voice that sounded like Taemins. Hyung let go of my collar and walked past me saying,

"I'm planning on telling ~~~~~ tonight. Just follow my lead." I turned around and hyung already left. I walked to the living room to see a smiling ~~~~~ in a kitchen and I smiled back.

"Hey guys, we bought a lot of food today. What do you guys want for lunch?" ~~~~~ asked putting the snacks, that Taemin and Jonghyun obviously bought, in the cupboard.

"Oh, actually I thought we could go out for lunch today" Onew said and I looked at him. Okay I know in my head that I agreed to follow his lead but seriously, what the heck is he planning?!

"Really? Okay. What do you have in mind?" ~~~~~ asked.

"I was thinking we can go to an amusement park. We haven't all went out together so I thought this would be a good time as any"

"I'd love to go Onew but which amusement park would we go to. I really don't feel like traveling today" ~~~~~ said and Onew smiled.

"Actually, there's an amusement park nearby that opened up not too long ago" Onew said holding up a piece of paper with directions. Hold up, where did that paper come from? I swear he didn't have anything when I walked in. Author-nim did you know about this? (AN: Hey, don't look at me) Yah, your the author. Authors should inform the readers about the details. (AN: I...don't know what you're talking about...just drop it and get back to the story okay? *Does aegyo*) Okay, fine just stop with the aegyo. Anyway going on with the story...

"Really? Let me see" Key said grabbing the paper from Onew's hands. "It seems close but we've been busy lately. Where would we find the time to go?"

"Well, we can go right now!" ~~~~~ shouted and we all looked at her. "Your manager called me at the store. He said you don't have any schedules this afternoon"

"Well, I guess that settles that. Come on guys lets go!" Onew shouted. We all got what we needed first before we left. When we got there, it was packed with people.

"OMG, ITS LIKE A FANTASY WORLD!" Taemin screamed and ran inside.

"That's what you say about every amusement park Taemin" Key sighed and he quickly followed after him, being the mother he is. We pretty much spent the whole day there at the amusement park. We had a small competition at a shooting booth. I won ~~~~~ all the prizes. It was soo scary when the booth clerk yelled at us to leave! Hey, you would be scared too when a tiny old man points a loaded cork gun at you. As we walked through the crowd of people, we noticed how the amount of people began to lessen as we got closer to the middle of the amusement park.

"Hey, its getting dark. Are we going home yet?" ~~~~~ asked sitting down on one of the benches with Taemin.

"No! Umm, I mean there's still one more ride I want to go on" Onew said.

"But I'm tired! I want to go home" Taemin complained.

"Yea same here" Key agreed and Jonghyun nodded.

"Well, Onew, what is the ride you want to go on?" ~~~~~ asked ignoring Taemin's earlier complaint.

"I want to go on the ferris wheel" Onew said.

"Oh, I wanted to go on that too!" ~~~~~ shouted.

"But ~~~~~ were getting tired" Key said.

"Well, you guys can wait here on this bench if your that tired. I really want to go on the ferris wheel" ~~~~~ said using aegyo. Key sighed and shooed them away, which made ~~~~~ really happy. I watched as ~~~~~ grab Onew's arm and they left to go on the ferris wheel.


hey guys srry if I haven't updated in soo long >o< but its spring break! so yay!!!

anyways srry that this chapter doesn't have the true confession in it but i thought it should deserve its own chapter or well the next chapter that is

subcribe and comment ^^