Minho to the rescue!

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Hey guy's. Yeah I don't need to explain who's rescueing you do I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho Pov

I sighed when is ~~~~~~~, Key, and Taemin coming back?! I'm seriously bored...suddenly the door opened with an exhausted Key and Taemin. No~~~~~~~, that's not a good sign. "Minho you cannot believe what happened to ~~~~~~~ today!" Key yelled panting. Like on cue my phone started to ring. "Hello? Okay slow down...what! where?!...got it I'll be there in 10 minutes!" and I hung up. I grabbed my jacket and went out the door. "Hyung! where you going?!" Taemin yelled. "Out" I said and dashed towards 2pm's new dorm.

Taecyeon Pov

God! Where's Minho?! He should be here by now! I looked at my phone and saw a text from Minho saying he's here. About time! I picked up ~~~~~~~ bridal style and quickly made my way towards the front door. I slowly opened it and I saw Minho standing there. I got out and silently closed the door. "Here" I said giving ~~~~~~~ to Minho. "You have to leave now!" I quietly yelled and Minho ran back to Shinee's dorm. I sighed and went back inside.

Your Pov

I woke up and saw Shinee's face looking intently at me. "Wh-what happened?" I asked sitting up. They started jumping and doing a happy dance. I smiled and noticed I was in my bed. Huh? Last time I checked, I was at 2pm's dorm? I looked up and saw Minho starring at me I mouthed 'did you save me?' and he nodded. I smiled again and quietly said "thank you". We all celebrated, even though it was indoors. I was fun and I loved it. Everyone pretty much pass out in the living room and I went to get blankets. I covered them and snuggled in between Taemin and Onew. I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chappie will be a flashback of the party they had