2pm's Dorm

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Hey guy's Muffin here to give you another Chappie update :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Pov

I sighed, I can't believe this is happening! Junho is still crazy as ever. Why isn't Nichkhun doing anything?! When I dated Junho he alway's protected me and stuff. I hope the Shinne oppa's, and Taemin, save me soon. The car stopped all of a sudden, I saw Junsu turn from the front seat to us and said "Were here". Suddenly I was blindfolded, wait wtf?! Blindfolded?! I felt a cold breath hit my ear " Don't worry. Just relax there's a surprise for you inside" I still didn't relax, it just made more stiff then ever!

I silently walked through the door Junho finnaly unblindfolded me and I saw the living room. Wait last time I checked this isn't 2pm's dorm. This must be there new dorm. Well, I can't deny that it isn't the best ones I've seen, but it's pretty nice.

I cold chill run down my spine, " This isn't the surprise ~~~~~~~ -ah" Junho said. He lead me to this pink door. I felt scared...who know's what Junho can do... I saw Junho open the door and I came face to a very nice room,  WITH A CAKE IN THE MIDDLE! OMG!

Wow I was so scared from Junho and the excitement of shopping with Key and Taemin I totally forgot it was my birthday. Wow, nice one ~~~~~~~. At least Junho can be sweet sometimes. I went over to the cake with 'want' in my eyes. I saw there was a knife, fork, and a plate on the table. I quickly cut a slice and ate it happily. Next thing I know I heard the sound of a lock and...Junho was no where in sight...Great, I fell for his trap! Best birthday ever...Oh well, at least he has the decency to give me a cake, and uncuff my hands.

Junho Pov

My honey is finnaly home. I've been waiting for her to come back a long time, now that she's home. ~~~~~~~ will be mine forever! I smirked and I saw Taecyeon look at me funny. "What?" I asked glaring at him. He alway's get's in between me and ~~~~~~~! I saw him walk up to me "Nothing, just thinking is doing all this really going to make ~~~~~~~ fall in love with you?" I glared at him. Taecyeon walked  passed me, stopped, and whispered "I was cool with this before since you guy's were dating but you guy's are history now. Don't hurt ~~~~~~~. Who know's she may have already gotten a new boyfriend. Maybe someone from Shinee?" he smirked and left. Okay, that's it. I've snapped...I head towards ~~~~~~~'s room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how's the update?

New poll!

The second one is for Key since you can't use 5 choices. So if you want Key vote on the second one!