At the mall

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Sorry guys my laptop has been acting stupid and won't let me login into my computer file sooooo, I'm using this laptop my dad has.

Wish me luck with my laptop, and pray nothing important get's deleted. Cause I will just die! DX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

Woohoo! Going to the mall, going to the mall! With of course Key and Taemin. I wonder what;s uo with Taemin? He's been acting strange since we left the house, same goes with Minho. Oh well, their business not mine. Key is sooo going to find me a cute outfit! Seriously, he's the diva of the group! He has to know about fashion! Taemin...maybe he can be the lackey and help carry the clothes and stuff. Knowing Key he probably will make Taemin the lackey. Since, the mall was so close we decided to walk there. Of course Taemin and Key are in disguise. With the few amount of clothes I had I just sprung this together, with the help of Key of course...

We stopped at the entrence, luckily no one notices who Key and Taemin were. When we entered the mall we were greeted by a bunch of different stores. Key dragged me and Taemin to the store called 'Fab n' Fashion' it had a bunch of different clothes for both girl's and guy's. We hit the guy section first and Key picked probably the most ugliest shirt I've ever seen in my life! I mean seriously, I know Key likes flashy stuff and all but this shirt goes over the bounderies! It just screams 'Look at me!'(AN: Imagine the shirt okay? Everyone has different opinions on what's ugly and what's not). I persuaded Key to try it on so I can take a picture. When he was done a quickly snapped a pic before he went back to change.

Key Pov

OMG this shirt is so awesome! I showed it to ~~~~~~~ but she just gave me a 'wtf' face. Seriously is it that bad? No, it can't be the shirt. ~~~~~~~ nudged me to go change into it so I did, and I loved how it looked on me! Got to go out to show it off! I walked out of the dressing room, showed it to ~~~~~~~ and walked back inside. 'Huh? Did I just heard a photo being taken? Nah, it must be my imagination' I thought and changed back to my normal clothes. Afterwords, ~~~~~~~ pulled me and Taemin out of the store, WITHOUT GIVING ME A CHANCE TO BUY THAT AWESOME SHIRT! NO! "What the heck! I need to go buy that shirt!" I shouted noticing that she brought us to the food court. "Well, you would have taken too long and I was hungry" I heard her say and I softened up. "ohandbythewaythatshirtyouwantedwasugly" ~~~~~~~ said really fast but I still heard her. "Nu-uh! That shirt was awesome!" I yelled. "Well let's prove it then! I'll just go ask a fan!" I was shocked at her answer. "Oh no you don't! You might blow our cover!" I whispered.

Your Pov

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. I sighed and got out my reading glasses and hair tie. I put my hair into a bun and put on the glasses. "Don't worry I got a plan" I walked up to these two random girl's that I heard talking about shinee. Putting on my business women face, I walked up to them and asked "Excuse me,are you two happen to be fans of shinee?" just to make sure. They looked at me weird and lightened up and when I mentioned 'shinee'. They nodded and I continued 'I'm doing a little...research for them. You see I'm one of their fashion consultants and one of the members recently wanted to buy and where this shirt. I was able to convince him to leave it for now. Now I'm going to show you a picture of the member wearing the same shirt I mentioned earlier. I want to know if he looks good in it or not. Answer the question truthfully okay?" I looked at the two and they nodded. I took out my Iphone and showed them the pic I took of Key. They just gave a 'wtf' face "So, does it look good on him or not?" I asked them. The two girls flinched and one answered "Not really. I know Key usually looks flashy but this is just too much!" she said. The other girl nodded in aggreement. "Thank you. Oh and for your cooperation I'm giving you these. Two tickets to Shinee's concert that's happening in a week" I tooked out the tickets and gave it to them. I quicky walked away hearing sqealing in the distance. I took off my glasses and hairtie letting my hair fall out. I spotted Key and ran up to him. "HA! I told you that shirt was ugly! Even two Shawol's think so too!" I said. (AN: If your true fans you would no what a shawol is, if you don't Shawol's are what they call Shinee fans). Key suddenly became depressed and I felt guilty..."Umm Key? Cheer up! We can go get icecream." I said rubbing Key's back. Taemin shot up and screamed "ICECREAM?! LET'S GO LET'S GO!". Me and Key looked at eachother and laughed at Taemin as we head to the Icecream parlor that was in the food court.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOP DEE DOO! You guys are thinking 'Finnaly! an update!' right?