Minho is a weirdo

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating but I'm gonna try this weekend before my finals. So expect some updates after this week.


Your POV

I woke up, but instead of getting out of bed, I decided to stare up at my ceiling. I sighed, How the heck am I gonna face Jonghyun today?! First Minho saw me half and now me and Jonghyun kissed! Okay, ~~~~~ just stay cool and collected. I thought and got out of bed. I was about to change, when I suddenly tripped over a box.

"Ah!" I fell into a pile of clothes. I looked up and saw that my closet was open and all my dresses were off their hanger and on the floor, everywhere! I got back up and looked around to find my room a complete mess. What the heck? Why does my room look like a tornado just went through it? I looked around and saw that all my hair products are gone. I sighed and said "...Minho". I immediately walked out of my door that was already opened and headed towards Minho's room. I knocked on Minho's door and he slowly opened it.

"Oh, hey ~~~~~. W-What's up?" Minho said nervously.

"Were you in my room this morning?" I asked staring up at him. Minho couldn't look you in the eyes.

"Uhhh, n-no" Minho said gripping onto the door.

"Oh really? Cause my room is a total mess and all my hair products are gone" I took him by surprise and pushed Minho out of the way so I can walk into his room. I looked around and gasped. All my hair products were there on his drawer, opened. I quickly ran over and picked up the empty bottles.

"Really? You really weren't in my room? Cause why are my hair products in your room, opened, and empty?!"

"Ok, ok! I lied I was in your room this morning. Key and Jonghyun hyung always use up all mine! So I had to go borrow yours again..." Minho said pouting.

"Don't try to act cute. This was the 6th time this week!" I sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry! Oh, and while I'm at it I'm sorry for messing up your room as well!"

"Seriously Minho, what the heck happened while I was asleep?!"

"U-Uh, I went into your room to ask to borrow your hair products but you were still asleep. So I looked around and I kept tripping over everything. The next thing I knew I ended up messed up everything I'm sorry" Minho said embarrassed.

I started to giggle, thinking of Minho in my room being clumsy enough to mess up my room. "Your such a weirdo Minho, next time just wake me up and ask me okay?" I said hitting his chest lightly.

"Y-Yea" Minho said rubbing the back of his neck. I walked back to my room to do some long...long cleaning.

Minho's POV

Oh man, oh man! I can't believe I lied to her! I am the worst future boyfriend ever! Why can't I tell her what I saw?! I am such a wuss!

*Flashback*

I seriously need some hair gel. I can't believe Jonghyun used up all mine! How much hair gel can one man use?! It's enough that he used up his but mine too?! Now I have to go ask ~~~~~ for some. Man, this is soo embarrassing! This is like the6th time I borrowed her hair gel....

I walked towards her room and I stopped to knock on it, when I heard a crash coming from inside her room. I leaned closer and put my ear against the door. I could hear someone talking, or should I say yelling. "Where is it?! I know that she has it?! But where the heck could it be?!" the person yelled. That person sounded so familiar but I couldn't make out who it was. So I opened the door a little, finding it unlocked, I opened it a little wider to see who was in ~~~~~'s room. I peered in and I saw Onew hyung in her room, breaking and messing up everything. I gasped, well maybe a little too loudly,and hyung looked my way.

I quickly left and closed the door to ~~~~~'s room. I don't know why I just stood in front of ~~~~~'s room instead of leaving but I did and I saw Onew hyung come out of ~~~~~'s room. Onew looked at me and I suspected him to threaten me or whatever.

"Minho, you wanted to borrow ~~~~~'s hair gel right?" Onew hyung said and I nodded.

"Well, here. Just take everything, I don't know which is which" Onew said chuckling and handed me all of ~~~~~'s hair products. Onew hyung passed by me and I tried to stop him.

"Wait! Hyung!" I yelled and Onew hyung looked back at me.

"U-Uh, what were you doing messing up ~~~~~'s room?" I asked nervously. He walked back to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't tell ~~~~~ what you saw and heard. This can just be our little secret 'kay?" Onew said smiling and then he left. I walked into my room and placed the hair products on top of my drawer and loud down on my bed. What to do? Do I tell the truth or lie to ~~~~~?...I chose to lie. I started to think of an excuse for everything while I styled my hair, using up all the hair products.


Well a quick update I hope you like it!

anyways subscribe and comment!