Flashback

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Hey guy's sorry it's been awhile. I'm still in school and stuff so I have stuff like homework so...I hope you guy's can forgive me XO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

I was sleeping wonderfully between Taemin and Onew until the sunlight woke me up. Ugh I want to sleep. I tried going back to sleep but I just couldn't with the smell of alcohol everywhere. I stood up and looked around the room. The guy's were still passed out on the floor. Okay, so they pretty much didn't woke up. I looked around some more and my jaw dropped. Why the heck was there beer everywhere?! Oh yeah, I got kidnapped, Minho rescued me, then we had a party, and...Jonghyun bought beer...Note to self, never let Jonghyun go shopping before a party. I sighed and decided to start cleaning up. I had to move everyone aside to get all the cans. Dang, these guy's are pretty deep sleepers.

I managed to pull everyone up the stairs and into their rooms. Well, I just opened the closest one to the stairs, which was Onew's, and piled them all in their. I would have, being the curious person I am, look around Onew's room and stuff...but I care about my job then any personal, awesome, secrets he could have had in his room.

I walked back dowstairs and cleaned up all the beer cans. Ugh, the sent still lingered in the room. I opened up some of the windows and layed down on the couch. Hmm, I feel as though I'm forgeting something, something important. I shrugged it off and fell asleep. I ended up having a dream about the party.

'After everyone bear hugged me, I got out of bed and pushed them out to change. Afterwords, we all went into the living room to think of something to do. Jonghyun suggested a party, I was going like "No way. I'm the one who has to clean up everything" but Jonghyun was persistant. "Okay, then how about it's just the six of us!" he suggested. Thinking it would be okay I nodded in aggreement. "I call dibs on getting drinks and snacks!" Jonghyun shouted. "No way last time you said that you ended up buying six packs of beer and drank every last one of them!" Key protested. "Hey, Key oppa. Why don't Taemin go along with him so he can stop Jonghyun if he buy's anything...funny" I suggested pointing at Taemin. Key perked up at the idea "Nice idea! Taemin could you?" he asked looking at Taemin. "Anything for noona" Taemin said and he got up to get his jacket. In only three minutes they were gone.

We waited for like half an hour! WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?! I'm starting to get worried. What if a crazy fan kidnap them?! Suddenly I heard the door open and saw Jonghyun and Taemin walk in carrying bags of snacks. Me and Key helped put the snacks out of the grocery bags and onto the table. I sat back down on the couch and saw my favorite...MELON PUDDING! OMG! I quickly grabbed a pack and took out the plastic spoon that came with it. I quickly started to eat it, not noticing the extra bag in Jonghyun's hand.

After I finished, I began to wonder why Jonghyun was so quiet. I peeked over at him to see a smile on his face looking down at a bag in his hand. "Jonghyun. What's in the bag?" I asked him. Everyone looked at me and then glared at Jonghyun. Key umma stood up and walked towards the already nervous Jonghyun. "Jonghyun. What's in the bag." Key said with his serious tone on. Ohhh, this is not good. Jonghyun avoided eye contact and said "Just snacks that I'm planning on saving". "Oh yeah?" Key took the bag and opened it. I could literally see steam come out of Key's ears. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY BEER!" Key shouted. "AND TAEMIN YOU WERE WITH HIM! WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM!?" Taemin looked at Key. "Because hyung said I'm old enough to have it and I was curious" Taemin said with a shy voice. Key sighed. Wow, I guess no one can go up against Taemin. Not even scary Key umma.

After Key's approval. Hell breaks loose. I mean seriously Taemin had only one beer and he was already drunk, dancing on the kitchen table you've got to be kidding me?! Key and Onew drank two cans and started dancing and singing to girl's generation while Jonghyun and Minho had a drinking contest. Am I the only sane one around here?! I hope so because I'm going to have to take care of all of them. I sighed and listened to Key and Onew's singing.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jonghyun stopped his drinking contest with Minho and shoved a beer can in my face. "No thank you. I have to make sure you guy's don't go crazy and me joinging in will not help" I said but yet again the dino was persistant. "Aw come on ~~~~~~~! It's a party just let loose a little bit. One can won't hurt" Jonghyun said and pouted. I sighed and took the beer can. Jonghyun smiled and went back to Minho to continue their contest. When I saw he left, I took a small sip and ended up drinking the whole can. God, I felt dizzy. I should go lay down in my bed. "You guy's I'm going to go rest a little" I said walking up the stairs. It's not like they heard me so I continued to go to my room. I opened the door and climbed into bed and fell asleep.

A couple hours later I woke up and checked the time. It was half past midnight and I heard no noises coming dowstairs. I walked down the stairs to see everyone past out on the floor. I walked back up to get some blankets. When I came back I placed the blankets on everyone. Onew was last since he was the farthest away. When I got over he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me down. I quietly yelped. "Hey, *hic* ~~~~~~~. I have a secret I'm keeping from ~~~~~~~*hic*. Do-don't tell her *hic*" Onew started saying. Huh, must still be drunk, but what secret is he keeping from me? I was curious so I ushered him to go on. "You-you know what *hic* ~~~~~~~ is actually my little sister. So shhhhhhhhhhh" he said and passed out again. Onew was slurring too much so I couldn't get half of that but I let it go since sleep was urging me on. I passed out.'

I immedialty shot up out of my sleep and covered my mouth. 'OMG, ONEW'S MY BIG BROTHER?!' I thought and I suddenly heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I don't know why but I had the urge to panic so I started pretending like Iwas continuing to clean the living room up. I peeked over and saw that...it was Onew. Of all the shinee members, it had to be Onew. "Hey, ~~~~~~~ sorry you had to clean things up" he said with a apoligetic face. I shook my head "It's okay" I said trying to hide my awkwardness as much as possible. "Oh do you know what happened last night? All I could remember was Taemin dancing on the kitchen table. Then my mind went blank" Onew asked looking at me. "O-oh, you guy's got drunk. You and Key umma started singing to girl's generation while Minho and Jonghyun have a drinking contest. And Taemin continuing to dance everywhere" I said trying not to blurt out the question 'AM I YOUR LISTTLE SISTER?'. Onew shrugged and went back up to his room to wake everyone else up. Phew, that was close. I almost blurted out that question. I slumped back onto the couch and the tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was the update? :D

Anyway I've been thinking of adding a little bit of a guest group appearance for this story so any suggestions>post a comment!

Or I have to make a bunch of polls >:(