This is just not your day

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Hey guy's Muffin here. It seems for my new story "The Day My Eye's Met Yours" you guy's want Taemin to be the main dude, but I'm giving it another day. So vote away :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

I was happily eating my cake when the door suddenly opened, making me drop my cake..."Hey! You made me drop my cake! Awww now I have to clean it up" I said looking up to see a mad Junho. Dang, it's been awhile since I saw Junho mad. Well, it's been a while since I saw Junho at all. Still, he looks real mad, what happen to sweet Junho a while ago? "Are you okay?" I asked standing up. "Shut up!" he yelled and Junho...slapped me..."What the hell?!" I screamed touching my cheek trying to hold in my tears. Junho didn't move, he just stood there with his head down. Apparently he's not ashamed of hitting a girl..."Tell me" God that voice gives me the chills, in a bad way..."Is one of the Shinee hyungs your boyfriend?" he asked. I just looked at him weirdly, is that the reason he freakin' hit me?! "No!" I said. Junho looked at me relieved but then changed to guilt when he realised he hit me. "I-I'm so sorry" Junho said walking up to me slowly. "Just get out!" I screamed turning around.

Junho left and I jumped onto the bed and cried. Why did he do that? When we were dating he never hit me. Not even when he was angry...Junho changed. He's even worse now! Onew-oppa, Jonghyun-oppa, Minho-oppa, Key-unma, Taemin, anyone help me...and I fell asleep.

Taecyeon Pov

I walked past ~~~~~~~-ah's door and I heard screaming. Great, nice going Junho. You blew it. You just had to give in to jealousy. I sighed and leaned against the wall waiting for Junho to come out and he did. "Yo, I told you not to hurt her" he glared at me "It's all your fault!" Junho screamed. Wow, I must have really gotten to him...sweet. "Hey, one; I'm not the one who hurt ~~~~~~~ -ah, and two; It's your fault for giving in to something like jealousy" I said. Junho just stomped to his room and closed the door. I decided to ignore what just happened and knocked on ~~~~~~~'s door. No reply, finding it unlocked I let myself in.

I opened the door and I saw ~~~~~~~ sleeping with tears in her eyes. I wiped them away and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry ~~~~~~~ -ah. I'll get you out of here" with that I took out my phone. I called the only person I can trust from Shinee to come save her without failure...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! I'm so mean

Well how's the update?