Part 2 X3

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE SCHOOL HAD STARTED FOR LIKE A MONTH NOW AND I LOST THE CHANCE TO UPDATE OVER THE SUMMER

My loyal subscribers thank you for staying with me

subscribe and comment!


Your POV

I dragged Onew to where the ferris wheel was and  we got in line. I don't know why I was so excited to go on it with him when I knew it would mean we were going to be alone, its just been so long since I've been on the ferris wheel! As we were waiting in line it was a little too quiet but before I knew it we were next in line. When we got on, the ferris wheel started to move and we started to get higher and higher. I looked out and I could see where the guys were waiting for us.

"~~~~~, I have something to tell you" Oh god here it is

"What is it?" I asked looking at him.

"I have been keeping this a secret since I've met you, I've even been keeping this secret from the other guys"

"You're not going to tell me I'm ugly right?"

"What? No!"

"It's not that you hate my clothes?"

"No its-"

"Or that I at cleaning"

"No! Listen to m-"

"Or-"

"I'm your brother!" he shouted and then he quickly covered his mouth. I looked at him shocked, well to be honest I already knew but I've never heard him shout before. He saw my shocked expression and pulled me into a hug. "~~~~~, I'm sorry I just suddenly told you that I'm your brother but what I said is the truth, believe me. And don't worry, the fact I'm yor brother won't change anything between us"

"Well, it's not much of a difference, since I already knew" I said and he pulled away from the hug he initiated.

"What? How?"

"Remember that party? and that you all got drunk?" Onew nodded, "Well, you kinda blabbered you were my brother..."

"Oh my god, really?! Wow, I wanted for it to be sort of surprise but I guess it's too late now..." he said and he slumped back into his seat. "So...how are mom and dad?"

"Well, to be honest, I don't really know. I haven't been in contact with them since I met you guys. They suddenly left me with nothing but the clothes on my back" I said sighing remembering that awful day. It was the worst day of my life, to make things worse I had to walk to my friends house in my pajamas. A lot of guys tried to hit on me, I almost wanted to beat them to death but I would be put in jail so I just called my friend to pick me up.

"So why did you leave in the first place?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going. He opened his mouth to answer me but suddenly we were already on the ground and had to get out. We got off the ferris wheel and walked back to the boys, they must be really tired by now. I almost completely forgot I asked that question. "Oh yeah, you never answered my question" I said and he smiled and he pat my head, messing up my hair a little.

"Sorry sis, that's enough secrets for one day. I'll tell you another time" he said and I pouted. When we got back to the others, Taemin was already passed out on the bench. I guess he couldn't stay awake anymore. With the help of Minho, I picked Taemin up and carried him back to the dorm on my back. It took longer to get back than it did to get to the carnival, but it was really worth it. When we got home, I was so tired I almost passed out on the couch but I remembered Taemin was still on my back so before I could rest, I carried him to his room and layed him down. I was really lazy to go to my room so I layed in with Taemin in his bed and fell asleep.