Bad Day to go Shopping

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Hey...srry guy's I've been real sick for the past week so I couldn't update for a while but no worry's I'm gonna try to update a lot before I go on my picnic with friends in a couple hours from now, if there's no rain >:( Well going to update just had my orange juice and listening to LED Apple singing Move like Jagger by Maroon 5. I'm in the zone :D

link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoxHaPKo1MM&feature=player_embedded#!

Anyway, you can really guess what's going to happen based on the title right?

Jonghyun hasn't got any action yet...I think...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

I the tv waiting for Onew to wake up the others. Please, guys wake up soon or else Onew will have to give up and come back. It's going to get real awkward and I'll have no choice to ask that question. 'What if I'm wrong? What if I ask and then Onew will never talk to me again? What if Onew will kick me out for being rude?! I don't want that!' I thought and started to panic. I mentally slapped myself 'This is no time to ask yourself these 'what if' questions!' I sighed and  turned off the tv. I walked up the stairs towards Onew's room to help him wake up the boy's.

I opened the door and came face to face with a...pillow to the face. After picking the pillow back up I saw the most childish thing ever. These dudes are freaking having a pillow fight...WTF?! DID MINHO JUST THROUGH ONEW'S ALARM CLOCK?! Dang, that dude is competitive. I sighed and took a deep breath "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" I screamed in my real high voice. They immediatly stopped and covered their ears in pain. "Gosh ~~~~~. You don't need to scream" Key said. "Hey, it's not my fault you guy's didn't notice me and hit a pillow in my face" I said back glaring at the boys. Jonghyun quickly walked up to me and started to push me out a little "Hey, you know ~~~~~. Why don't we go shopping kay? You needed new clothes right? How about I take you there" Jonghyun said trying to persuade me to let the incident go. "Huh? But won't I be bothering you for taking me?" I asked. "Well, I've been meaning to go shopping for a new pair of jeans and some shirtd so, it will be like killing two birds with one stone" Jonghyun said. I thought about it for a second "Okay, in that case. I'll take you up on that offer" I said smiling. "Okay now you go get ready to go kay?" Jonghyun said and I nodded walking towards my room.

Jonghyun Pov

I saw ~~~~~ walk towards her room. Phew! That was too close. I turned back around and sighed in relief. "That was way to close" Key said. "Yea if it wasn't for Jonghyun-hyung we would have been in big trouble for messing up Onew-hyung's room" Taemin said. "Okay here's the deal. I'll take ~~~~~ out on a date at the mall, while you guy's clean this room up. Yep, I believe that's fair" I said smiling. "YAH! WHY DOES HYUNG GET TO TAKE ~~~~~ ON A DATE WHILE WE HAVE TO CLEAN THIS ROOM UP!" Taemin yelled at me and everyone nodded along. "Because I was the one who came up with the idea that saved all your guy's butts from the wrath of ~~~~~!" I yelled back. ~~~~~ was taking to long. Because she hasn't come back to stop us from yelling at eachother we ended up arguing for 20 minutes.

Everyone gave up and listened to logic and let me be the one to take her on the date. YES! ERS! >:D We sat on Onew's bed waiting for ~~~~~ to appear. Gosh, where is she?! Waiting for her is driving me insane! Suddenly, ~~~~~ came into the room in the most cutest outfit ever.

We all stared at her for a good whole minute before she broke the silence. "So, what do you think? It's a little cold out. So, I thought I should wear something a little more 'furry'" I heard her say and I snapped out of my delusion. Before I could say anything, Key beat me to it..."OMG! GURL! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Key screamed. I watched everyone surround ~~~~~ and tell her how cute she is. I started to walk up to her.

You Pov

Everyone was surrounding me. Is what I'm wearing that cute? I noticed Jonghyun walk towards me so I said to him "Jonghyun isn't this cute?" I asked doing a little spin. He stopped in front of me and said "Yep really cute". I blushed a little and smiled. I grabbed his wrist and started to pull him out of the room. "Come on Jonghyun let's go to the mall!" I said. 

We walked hand in hand towards the mall since it as close by and walked inside. "So ~~~~~ want to go buy your clothes first?" Jonghyun asked me. I looked up at him and said "Actually, I want to go get some icecream first" I said and looked down. 'But doesn't that place bring you...you know...bad memories?" Jonghyun asks me. I looked back up at him and said "It's okay. It's not like what happened with Junho was the first time. That was just normal crazy Junho, being Junho". Jonghyun gave me a worried expression and I smiled sweetly. "Don't worry. I'm okay now" I said still smiling.

We got our icecream and looked around the mall. I bought a couple outfits kinda like these

Jonghyun wasn't left out either. We went and got some for him too

We left the mall with our shopping bags and made our way home. Suddenly, I saw 2pm's car driving towards us and I started to panic. Jonghyun noticed this and suddenly pulled me towards the bushes.  He pressed his body closer to mine so we can hide better in the bushes. I started to blush at our position and looked up at Jonghyun who was looking over the bushes carefully to make sure if the car has passed or not. When he gave the ok, I started to move to try to get out of the position we were in. I accidently looked up to see mine and Jonghyun's lips were only inches apart, OMG. He suddenly closed his eyes and I did too. After what seemed like forever we finnaly kissed but it didn't last long since I got a text from Onew and Key to hurry home since it was getting late.

We akwardly walked home in silence. When we finnaly got back I immediatly ran towards my room and locked the door. I layed down on my bed and started to think really hard. Trying to comprehend what the heck just happened between me and Jonghyun not too long ago. I JUST FREAKIN KISSED KIM JONGHYUN! OMO! How am I going to face him tomorrow?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's the update? No if you excuse me I'm going to update my new story so please read that too :3

Link:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/145880/the-princess-and-her-knights-dongho-jaeseop-kevin-kiseop-ukiss-you

SPECIAL TAEMIN GIF