A Challenge

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

The next morning, I woke up to find Taemins sleeping face next to me. I immediately sat up in the bed and looked around to find I was in his and Jonghyuns shared bedroom. Jonghyun was peacefully sleeping in his own bed and I looked down towards Taemin who was...only in his boxers. I gasped and raised the blanket to see that I was still clothed and sighed in relief. 'It was just Taemins sleeping habit. We didn't do anything stupid' I thought and got out of the bed. I walked out of the room and gently closed the door without waking the two up.

Planning to get something to eat, I walked to the kitchen and made some simple sandwiches, setting aside extras for Taemin and Jonghyun. Taking one into the living room, I saw that Minho was sitting on the couch, tying his shoes and dressed in a simple t-shirt and shorts.

"You going somewhere?" I asked taking a bite out of my sandwich. He looked up at me and held up a soccer ball.

"I'm going to the park to play soccer with Key and Onew hyung" he replied, setting down the soccer ball so he could continue to tie his shoes. "I'm waiting for them to get ready".

"Can I play too?" I asked finishing off my sandwich. It has been so long since I last went to the park, plus I wanted to spend some time with my new big brother. I stared into Minho's eyes with my hopeful ones until he cracked.

"Fine" I jumped with joy and immediately ran to my room so that I could change out of the clothes that I was still wearing from yesterday. I passed by Taemin and Jonghyuns room when they opened the door and they asked what was going on. I answered that we were going to the park to play soccer. They went back inside their room to get ready too.

I wore simple white shorts with a white tee and a red varsity jacket. I was the last to get ready and when I was done they were already at the door waiting for me. Taemin and Jonghyun were eating the sandwiches I left for them while Key was looking for a pair of tennis shoes I could borrow. I ended up borrowing an old pair of Minho's, they were a little big but they were the smallest pair so I just tied the laces really tightly.

The park was a small one that not many people go to so it was perfect for the idol boys to go to without worrying about a lot of fans spotting them. There was a small field that was used for the purpose of playing soccer that the local neighborhood set up for their children. The boys use it whenever no one else is using it. Since it was an even number, we decided to make it a 3vs3 match. Minho obviously got to be a team captain, and the other four looked like they didnt want to go up against him as team captain so I volenteered to take that part. The five was shocked at what I did but they soon got over it. Them, being gentlemen, let me pick my team and I chose Key and Onew. Taemin and Jonghyun looked really disappointed I didn't choose them.

With a confident look on his face, his competitive side showing, Minho yelled out, "Are you sure you want to go up against me? You can still back out you know!". I shook my head and gave back an even more confident smile.

"Let's make things interesting!" I yelled.

"How?"

"If I win then I get three wishes. Whatever I order you to do, you have to do it. And if you win you'll get the same thing" I said and Minho smirked liking the bet.

"Deal! First one to fifteen wins!" He said and before we got started, Minho thought of an idea. "Hey ~~~~~-ah, if you can make a goal from the middle to our goal, your team can have a freebie point" he said sounding like he was pitying us, giving us a chance to at least get a single point. Sounding like he was going to get 15 points and us 0. 'Oh no he didn't. I was going to hold back but now...no mercy...'

I walked over to Minho and grabbed the soccer ball from his hands and placed it in the middle between the two goals. Facing Minho's teams goal, I did a little leg stretching before aiming my swing towards the goal. I backed up and then ran, kicking the ball, it flew through the air and in the next second it was already in the goal. I looked over at Minho with a confident smirk and he was just dumbfounded.

"A small piece of information," I started, my confident smirk still not leaving my face. "I have been soccer team captain at my school every year since I was in middle school. Are you sure you want to go up against me? You can still back out you know!" I yelled throwing his words right back at him. His confident face came back and his competitive side took over. Minho didn't back down and we started the game.

In the end, of course, I won but it was really close, 15:6...and by close I mean really far! I smoked the great Minho at his own game! I wanted to do a little victory dance but I thought already destroying Minho's ego was enough so I didn't. I looked over at Minhk who was a little sad at the loss and immediately felt bad for him. I walked over and gave him a little peck on the cheek to hopefully cheer him up, which it did and he immediately brightened up while Taemin and Jonghyuns mood slightly turned sour from jealousy.

Not forgetting our little bet, I said "Minho...I already have my first wish in mind..."


Updated!! Woohoo winter break!! It's almost Christmas!!

I'm going to be working on a Shinee Christmas oneshot collection that's hopefully going to be released before Christmas and will probably be completed a couple days afterwards. So look out for it and....

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/613661/my-boyfriend-turned-out-to-be-gay-drama-jaeseop-kevin-romance-you-ukissaj

yes. I'm doing a little advertising. I'd really love it if you check it out!

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe ^^

byebye!!