The New Morning and Minho Understanding

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Your Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm...6:00...Oh well, might as well get up and make breakfast. I got off the bed and grabbed my daily clothes out of the closet. I rushed into my bathroom(An: Yes you have your own bathroom XP). I took a nice shower, changed, and brushed my teeth. Walking past the everyone's doors. 'hmm no one's awake yet?' I thought as I went into the kitchen. I thought I might as well make an american breakfast so I started to get the ingrediants ready so I can make pancakes. I was mixing the pancake batter when suddenly two arms s around my waist. I yelped and turned around to see Taemin. "Noona what's for breakfast?" Taemin asked with a bright smile. 'strange last night Key told me that Taemin was the last to wake up' I thought but smiled back.(AN: Last night Key woke you up to talk to him)"I'm making pancakes. They should be done soon. Just go sit at the table" I said still mixing the pancake batter. Taemin smiled and happily skipped towards his seat.

Normal Pov

The other members of Shinee woke up to the smell of pancakes. They quickly got up, changed, and ran downstairs only to see you making pancakes. Key quickly ran to you and said "Girl, that apron is sooo cute!". ~~~~~~~ looked at him and replied "Thank you" and turned back to the stove. By the time ~~~~~~~ was done with the pancakes everyone was already seated anxious to taste your cooking. ~~~~~~~ each gave them a plate of pancakes, Well, Taemin got more pancakes since he helped her make more pancake batter. When ~~~~~~~ sat down in between Taemin and Key, she was actually sitting in front of Minho. ~~~~~~~ was feeling the tension in between her and Minho but everyone else was engulfed in pancakes to notice. After she finished she excused her self, 'coincidently' Minho was finished too so he left as well.

Minho Pov

Is ~~~~~~~ avoiding me? I hope not. Okay I have to get things straight. I ran up to her and grabbed her arm and I literaly felt sparks run through my body, Could it be? Am I in love with ~~~~~~~? "Ummmmm, I'm really sorry for last night" I started. I looked at her and she smiled. "It's okay. Now that I think about it, it's not that big of a deal. At least you didn't see me fully so, were good" when I heard her say that I pretty much felt so relieved and let her go. I saw her ran to her room. Okay now it's official I am in love with Lee ~~~~~~~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah. Minho now realized his love!

Now who will be next?