A good talk

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

"My first wish is...I want to have a good talk with Onew oppa so don't let those three bother us okay?" I said pointing to Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin. I just know those three will try to listen in on us, so I needed something to block them. I'm sure Minho can keep them busy. Minho went off to play another game with the three, holding tightly onto the soccer ball. I grabbed Onew oppa's wrist and lead him to a bench that was near the soccer field. We both sat down on the bench and he chuckled. "What?" I asked staring at him wierdly.

"Oppa? Since when have you called me that?" he said smiling and I blushed a little, remembering what I had said. I have always hated using that honorific, it just sound really embarressing to me.

"I just thought I should call you that now, I mean, you are my older brother" I said averting my eyes.

"You don't have to call me 'oppa' ~~~~~. I know it's awkward for you to say it so you can just call me how you usually do" he said and I sighed in relief. It would be too weird of me to just start caling him oppa all of a sudden. It's too out of character. "Plus, the other members will be suspicious of our relationship if you suddenly started calling me that" he added. That would be true...I guess this whole 'brother', 'sister' thing is going to be kept a secret. I wonder if any other member knows?

"Does anyone know?" I asked.

"No one else knows, except for Minho" he says. Should I say it? Should I ask why he left the family? He did say he would tell me some other time, but then again, he said that yesterday. Is it too soon? I used a wish so I could have some alone time with him so I can ask questions. There probably won't be any better time to talk to him than this. Plus, I don't want to use another wish; I have a feeling I'm going to be needing those. Okay, I'm going to ask him, it's either now or never. I took a deep breath, ready to ask him what I've been wondering about since last night, but he beat me to it.

"You want to know why I left don't you? It's written all over your face" he said quietly chuckling and I nervously laughed, feeling a little embarrassed that he could read what I was thinking.

"Alright I'll tell you" he said and I gasped in shock.

"Really?!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"Are you really sure? It's a long story" he said and I nodded. How can I not want to know why my  older brother, I never knew I had, left? Well, I can kind of already see it's about our parents. I mean they did ditch me not too long ago. They aren't the best parents...

"It all started when I was 7. Our parents wanted me to inherit their company so they pulled me out of school and had me homeschooled instead, just so they can keep a closer watch on me. I stayed inside the house, studying, and I couldn't even go outside. I couldn't even see you again. I could only watch you play outside through my bedroom window. I followed what my parents told me to do for a year and then I told them I wanted to be a singer. Of course they didn't agree and they got even stricter. I was sent to the farthest room in the house and I wasn't suppose to meet you ever again. I managed to run away with the help of a maid and I lived with her cousin until I became a trainee and started living in the dorms"

"That explains why they got really strict on me all of a sudden and suddenly announced me as the heir when I was only a kid"

"I'm sorry I pushed all the responsibilities as heir to you. I just wanted to follow my dream" he said with a guilty expression.

"Ah, it's ok. The company went bankrupt anyway so there's no need to feel guilty. I stopped training a couple years before father lost the company" I said looking up at the blue sky. Come to think of it, where are our parents? I haven't seen or heard of them since they ditched me.

"Is that why they left? Because they finally lost the house too?" I nodded and he started laughing. "We really have great parents don't we" he said sarcastically and I started laughing too.

"Noona! Help me! I'm tired but Minho hyung won't let me rest!" Taemin suddenly ran over to us. Minho quickly followed him and gave me an apologetic.

"It's fine Minho. We're already done" I said standing up and Onew stood up as well. "Alright let's go home and eat lunch". Taemin immediately brightened up at the idea and started to dash home, leaving us all behind.

"He said he was tired. Look at him run" Jonghyun said panting. We all laughed and started to follow Taemin's lead and head home. Onew, Minho, and me were having a nice conversation. I found out it was Onew who has been trashing my room and not Minho. I have to make it up to Minho later. Well, after I make my other two wishes. Key and Jonghyun were trailing behind us still trying to catch their breath from the soccer game. We all finally got back to the dorms and we found Taemin sitting in front of the door. Onew unlocks the door and we all got inside and they we to their rooms to change while I started to make lunch for us.


Oh my gosh I'm soo sorry guys!!! I promised updates and yet again I've broken that promise!

Alright this time I'm keeping my promise and this weekend will be a big chunk of updates, I mean in general. I will update at least 1 chapter for every one of my ongoing stories.
I'm really buckling down this time, although I have homework, I will plan my schedule better so that I can do both!

Also, I'll be creating two polls this weekend for new stories. 1 poll is for my EXO ideas and the other is for my BTS ideas. I'll be posting the most voted EXO story idea and the same goes for BTS. So only the top voted stories from each poll will be posted.

Well I gotta go, I need some sleep, its like 5 am so once again sorry guys and see you in the next update!!

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe ^^

Annyeong~