Icecream gone bad

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Hey guys Muffin here. I thought I wouldn't update this right now and do a poll for a new story but...I decided to update anyway snce I got a brand new idea for this chappie so enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Pov

Taemin linked his arm with mine and dragged me towards the Icecream shop, Key slowly trailing behind us. We walked inside the shop and waited in line. I ordered my favorite, Strawberry Caramel, Taemin ordered Chocolate Chip, and Key ordered Banana Fudge. We found a table and sat down. Me and Taemin happily ate our icecream, Key just smiled and ate his. Weird Key isn't being all Diva and complaining about how icecream will make him fat. Suddenly I saw him...oh no. That's Taecyeon! Crap if he's here than Junho's going to be here too! I quickly finished my icecream and rushed Key and Taemin. Key looked at me and said "Gurl, calm down! Why do we need to rush?!". I sighed, might as well tell them.

Taemin Pov

Why is ~~~~~~~ noona being all crazy? It's not like it's the end of the world or something. I broke out of my thoughts when I heard ~~~~~~ noona start to speak. "Okay here's the story. You know the guy over there? Yeah, he's Taecyeon of 2pm, and if he's here then Junho should be here as well. Junho and I used to date but I broke it off since he was so clingy! Sometimes he would randomly lock me away in my room! or when I woke up my leg was chained to the bed, or the time when I was talking to Junsu he wold go all paranoid and punch the heck out of Junsu for talking to me and lock me away AGAIN because I was talking to him" Wow this Junho guy sounds real clingy. I don't know much about 2pm but based off ~~~~~~~ noona's story, I'm going to protect her from this Junho. I hurriedly finished my icecream and rushed Key to finish his but it was too late...

Your Pov

"~~~~~~~ -ah!" Iflinched hearing that familier voice calling my name. I slowly turned around only to get a big hug from...Junho..."Hey ~~~~~~~ why didn't you answer my calls, texts, and letters?" he asked me with a frown, still hugging me, because your a nutcase. I wanted to answer with that but I couldn't. So, I just nervously smiled and replied "Because I moved and I never had time to answer your calls and texts". Hopefully that would be a good enough answer for him. "mmmm, not good enough of an answer ~~~~~~~ -ah" he said. I suddenly fealt handcuffs...wait wtf handcuffs?! Is Junho crazy?! Oh wait I already know the answer. Then he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. Junho started to walk away "WTF! JUNHO PUT ME DOWN! KEY UNMA! TAEMIN!" I screamed. Wtf, their just standing there! What the hell! They're suppose to rescue me right now! Next thing I know I was in 2pm's car and they drove off...

Key Pov

What the hell just happened here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay updated! X3 Oh almost forgot! Here's a poll for my new story!

 

 

After this one adds up I'll do a poll about the specific main boy.