First Meeting?

I'm The Housekeeper For Shinee?!

Hey Muffin here aren't you guys excited? First Chapter!!!!

So yeah here you go ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

You Pov

I was walking around trying to find the freaking place I'm suppose to work at. GOD! I'm just about ready to pull my hair out! Where the heck is that house?! I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. After running away from that embarressing little moment there I stopped at this apartment that was just humongous!. I looked at the paper seeing it was the right address. I let out a sigh and walked into the apartment. Ok, finding the place, check! Now I just need the room number...It was room 415. After looking at the guide for the building for people that are knew I found out it was on th 3rd floor so I went towards the stairs and climbed up. OK I'm only on the first floor and I'm already tired?! Dang. Why does my suitcase have to be so heavy?!(AN: The fact you have clothes now and a suitcase now is probably confusing so listen up! Your awesome friend Kim Hana let you stay with her until this job. And as a farewell gift she bought you knew clothes and stuff.)

*After climbing up onto the 3rd floor*

Phew! Made it! Ok now let's go find that room. I walked forwards a little and something caught my eye. I turned to my right and saw the room door. Wow seriously! I found it this fast?! Dang, I'm good...

Shinee Pov

Jonghyun and Minho were having a "little" match, or I should say battle, against eachother  in this videogame. Onew was watching Jonghyun lose and lose and lose and lose. Key was busy cleaning up the place so that is was spotless for when you arrive. Taemin was sneakily trying to get some icecrean. "YAH! YOU GUYS NEED TO HELP ME CLEAN UP! YOU KNOW OUR KNEW HOUSEKEEPER IS COMING TODAY" Key yelled at the lazy trio Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew. Key faced back into the kitchen and yelled "AND TAEMIN! DON'T YOU DARE EAT THAT ICECREAM!" Taemin pouted and placed the icecream tub back into the freezer. "Key-hyung who is the new housekeeper?" Taemin asked sitting at the kitchen counter. "I don't know Taemin" he replied. "I hope it's not a noona" "But I thought you liked noona's Taemin?" Key asks confused. " I do like noona's b-but what happens If I accidently kill her with my cuteness?!" Taemin shouted. Key just chuckled "You'll be fine". Suddenly the doorbell rang "oh that must be her now" Key said going for the door but Jonghyun blocked him. "No, I'll get it" Jonghyun said before dashing off towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ok I woke up early for this so, hope you like it ^^

I'll try to update again in the afternoon so enjoy this chapter! :D