Ch #1

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #1:

 

       The Adoption.

 

“So, are you still not up for it?”

“No.”

“Sehun!”

“No.”

“But you are not getting any bigger. It’s been a whole week.” Baekhyun exclaimed with irritation and threw his best friend the best glare he could muster. It’s true, though. It’s been a week since he came home to a baby Sehun. It was adorable and fun in the start; especially when he got to flaunt around his adult in front of Sehun’s innocent eyes. It was the sore spot for the latter, but Baekhyun gets him. He won’t be happy either if one day his will be smaller than the size of his thumb. Poor Sehunnie. But, that was not the issue at hand, right now. Taking care of Sehun made Baekhyun realize- that just how incompatible he was for being a father. He didn’t have the skills and he definitely didn’t have the extra money. He didn’t even have enough money to buy Sehun some baby clothes which made him feel a little bit hopeless since the latter has to roam around the house only in his white diapers; they were a great strain on his wallet already. Baekhyun and Sehun, both didn’t have a very stable financial situation given that they were broken University students and have ty paying part times jobs. On top of that all, they both were orphans and there was no one to take care of bills and other expenses for them. They have always shared all their expenses, as long as Baekhyun could remember. When they were in the high school they had collected money for their University fees together while staying at the orphanage, they have always spared some change to have some fun at the amusement park once in a month, when they graduated from the high school they have rented the shabby apartment together; which later on they had brought to make their situation a little stable, they have worked those endless jobs to keep themselves alive together and now that Sehun was literally helpless- Baekhyun was feeling all the financial load on his shoulders getting heavier. He didn’t utter a single word about that to Sehun, though. The taller male was feeling bad enough about this whole situation already; he didn’t want to add to his stress more. No matter, how much they fight or around with each other, still Sehun is the only person who was beside him through all his bad times and now he wanted to do the same. He gave him the strength and support. It hurts him to see his best friend so down because he was feeling like a burden on him. Sehun was not a burden it was just that Baekhyun wasn’t capable of taking care of him no matter how hard he tries. That is why he had taken this decision. He had decided to give Sehun for adoption.

“Baekhyun, what you’re saying is totally impossible.” Baekhyun was snapped out of his thoughts by Sehun; who had a disapproving frown on his face.

“It is possible! Sehun, we both know that this is not going to work.” Baekhyun claimed and rubbed his temples which were throbbing in pain.

“Look. You need someone who could take better care of you.”

“You take great care of me!” Sehun protested and slapped his chubby hands on Baekhyun’s cheek; who cried out in protest. Baekhyun gave his best friend a glare and lifted him off his lap. He settled the seven months old baby on the bed in front of him and shook his head in denial.

“I can’t even afford clothes for you.”

“I like to flaunt my .” Sehun’s comment made Baekhyun chuckle. Sehun always had his moments where he could be really adorable. Those moments occurred more often now since he had transformed into a cute, little baby in actual life. Bringing up his left hand, he pinched one of Sehun’s round cheeks and cooed at the other.

“Sehunnie~ I’m not sending you to an orphanage if that’s what you think. I will never do that.”

“Where are you planning on sending me then?” Sehun finally gave in with a sigh and slapped his best friend’s hand away from his face. Now he feels the pain of all the cute babies who have to get their cheeks pinched all the time. He only has Baekhyun around, yet he goes to bed with sore cheeks because adult humans are relentless in pinching cheeks, or maybe it’s just Baekhyun.

“They are my friends. I have known them for a long time. They own the biggest damned hotel chain in this country, Sehun. They can give you everything a baby needs; the things that I can’t provide you with.” Baekhyun explained with a sad smile and patted his best friend’s head.

“You’re doing just fine, though,” Sehun muttered in a small voice and patted his friend’s knee with one of his small hands. He really didn’t want to leave Baekhyun to live this miserable life alone; he refused to do that.

“How did you even manage to make such friends?”

“Minseok worked with me as a waiter in one of the cafés a few years back when we were still in high school. We both became great friends and then Chen came along. They got married two years ago and are dying to adopt a baby.”

“Baek, I really don’t want to leave you alone here.”

“Hey! I said they are great friends of mine. I will come visit you all the time.” Baekhyun tried to cheer his friend up and slapped him on his back with a little bit too much force; which knocked Sehun’s small body down and caused him to wheeze.

“Yah!”

“I’m sorry. I sometimes forget that you are a baby now.” Baekhyun apologized with a sheepish smile and helped Sehun in sitting straight again. He would admit that it would get a little bit lonely without Sehun in this good for nothing apartment still, he didn’t want to be selfish. After all, Sehun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter