Ch #2

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter #2:

             The Begining.

 

A/N: The font written in red are Sehun's thought since the poor baby don't afford to speak.

 

Whoa~ this house is huge.

It was the first thought that crossed Sehun’s mind as soon as his new ‘parents’ parked their car in front of the house. The house was beautiful and very elegant. It was obvious at the first glance that the people living inside are extremely rich; because let’s be honest, not many people are lucky enough to have a mansion as their permanent lodging- especially not Sehun, not Baekhyun either. Even though the house screamed money still, it had a slight touch of simplicity to it. Sehun had to admit that the mansion was worth all the money that had been used to make it. At least, that was what Sehun could conclude after what little of the house he could see through the windscreen of the car while being chocked by the belt of the baby seat in the back. Xiumin and Chen had been talking to him throughout the journey; even when he had failed to respond to any one of their statements, but he figured that it was normal because he was a mindless, dumb baby in their eyes after all. Like Baekhyun had said, Xiumin and Chen were indeed very kind and cheerful. He was able to observe that within the twenty-five minutes of ride that he had with them. He was still reluctant towards this whole idea, but he told himself that he would try for his new parents, for Baekhyun and definitely for himself.

His attention diverted from the house towards Xiumin; who had kindly and wistfully wished for him to call him Appa, but they all knew it was too soon. Sehun too refused to open his mouth other than releasing some meaningless gargles to look more like a baby than a resting statue of liberty.

“Sehun-ah~ let’s get you out of this car, shall we?” Minseok asked in a coo-ey voice and finally- finally opened the cage that was trapping Sehun all the time. Sehun absolutely hated that baby seat; he loathed it. He knew that all the babies like to travel in the car, but he was sure that he would be one of the kinds who loathed those rides because of these horribly suffocating baby seats. He totally sympathized with all the small babies and would destroy all the baby seats in this world when he grows up again. He would take this matter to the Supreme Court if he needs to because this was a total torture and was absolutely against human rights. Sehun gave his new father an adorable toothless smile which he knew would make the latter gush and looked up at him with the cutest expression that he could muster to let him see his appreciation; it seemed to work the way he wanted it to because soon he was feeling a sharp sting on his left cheek.

Of course! It always has to be the cheek.

The Government needs to make a ing law about this too; a person who pinches a baby’s cheek more than once in a day should be gravely punished. Byun Baekhyun should be hung!

“He probably hates it when you pinch his cheeks.” Sehun was pulled out of his thoughts for justice when he heard Chen’s sudden claim and finally realized that Xiumin had pulled him out of the car already.

“Yeah. Look at how cutely he is frowning.” Xiumin commented joyfully while closing the door of his car which made Sehun’s frown to deepen further more.

Great. Another injustice. Babies should be taken seriously when they are frowning and they should not be called cute because they are being serious. I will definitely write a book on babies’ rights when I grow up.

 “Ummgghh…” The baby whined under his breath when he felt another sharp pinch on his cheeks. He lifted his head up to glare at his other father and proceeded to hide his face in Xiumin’s chest when Chen just laughed at his face and continued to pinch his cheeks to death.

Is this what misery feels like?

                                 …………………

Sehun was clearly not surprised by the extravagant interior of the house; especially after he had seen more than three sports cars parked inside the premises of Kim mansion. He wasn’t even sure if they were the only one that his parents owned. If Sehun had come inside this house as an adult, he would have totally begged Xiumin to let him drive all those beauties, but his luck was bad and he came here as a seven months old blubbering and slobbering baby. The interior of the house was just as elegant as the exterior of the house and Sehun hated to admit that his small baby mouth might have dropped open in awe. Fortunately, no one noticed or no one cared. Being a baby sometimes had its own advantages; the baby boy noticed to his joy. That means he could stare at all those hot guys, check them out and if he was lucky, even touch them chocolate abs; no one would ever know that he is a twenty-two years old gay adult ing inside a seven months old baby’s body. Yup. Being a baby definitely had its advantages.

“Jongin! We are home.” Sehun heard Chen shouting, as soon as they stepped inside the house through the main door and twisted his small body around to take in his new surroundings which of course, made Chen and Xiumin to coo at him.

Oh- Yeah. There lives a creature named Jongin too.

Sehun firmly gripped at his father’s neck in fear of falling off when the latter started to move again and roamed his curious eyes around the house. There were many pictures lining the white painted walls and from the looks of it, most of them belonged to the day Chen and Xiumin got married. He also managed to spot a huge family photo on the top of the staircase and narrowed his eyes to carefully examine it. Xiumin and Chen were sitting down on a modern looking leather couch while an elderly couple stood behind them. Sehun presumed them to be his ‘grandparents’ due to their whitening hairs and shifted his gaze towards the male; who was crouched down to sit on the ground so he could fit inside the picture frame.

That must be ‘the Jongin’.

The little fellow thought to himself while humming out loud and lifted his body off Xiumin’s chest to get a better look. Sehun suspects that he may or may not have also pushed Chen’s face away with one of his chubby hands when the latter tried to land a kiss on his cheek, but he can’t be so sure because he was too busy staring at the photo. The plump lips, tanned skin, toned arms and that beautifully sculpted jaw; it totally reminded him of someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter