Ch #5

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #5:

 

        Caught.

 

“I swear to God, Baek! That tanned, eating imbecile is going to end up dying in my hands!” Sehun seethed in the microphone of his mobile and directed his fuming glare at the empty wall of his baby room. It was five minutes past midnight. Everyone was off to sleep like usual, but Sehun just can’t do that. He was still very much sour and grumpy over what happened a few hours back. He had almost lost his precious iPhone all because of some fashion illiterate idiot; who can’t keep his nose out of other people’s business. He had pointedly ignored his parents after the whole incident so there was no chance that Jongin was going to be graced with his million dollars worth attention. Sehun could still picture the sad pout Chen gave him when he pushed the latter’s face away as the other attempted to plant a kiss on his cheek. Nope. It was not going to happen. During dinner, he had idly sat in his cage-like baby chair with a grumpy expression and has totally refused to eat the that was served in front of him.

I have a right to be a cranky baby too.

“Sehunnie~ you need to calm down and think about it too. You’re just a seven months old baby. Babies don’t need phones!” Came Baekhyun’s response which dampened Sehun’s mood further. What was with people and their will against him using the phone? Can’t a baby have something important to do? What if he is alone at home and burglars come in? At least, then he would be able to call someone. Even though the chance of it happening was highly unlikely, but you can never know when the bad time comes.

Baby should have their own phones.

I’m going to add that in the law book too.

Why are babies so ing mistreated on this planet?

“What’s wrong with me using a phone? That dim-witted piece of is just jealous of my phone, Baek!” Sehun protested and balled his free hand into a fist; totally ready to punch Kai across his face.

“Sehun now you are being stupid,” Baekhyun exclaimed with a chuckle making Sehun frown. He was sure that his best friend was shaking his head at him at the moment even when he can’t see him.

“I’m not being stupid. You have no idea, but seriously I could feel his hungry stare on my phone even though, it was covered with my blanket. That is totally after my phone.” Sehun was determined on that fact and nobody could force him to think otherwise.

“I would rather flush my phone down the toilet than give it to him.”

“Sehun~ why would he be after your phone? He is freaking loaded with money if you failed to notice.” Baekhyun whined in a tired voice and Sehun almost felt bad for him, but then the thought of his idiot best friend gushing over Park Chanyeol crossed his mind and he decided to be relentless again.

“That’s because he doesn't do ! My father won’t waste his precious money on a freak like him.”

Useless tanned imbecile!

“Geez! He holds half of the shares in hotel lines, you stupid baby. He doesn’t need Minseok Hyung to give him all the money.” Baekhyun explained exasperatedly. Okay. Maybe, he was being unreasonable but still, he was not going to back down.

“He is just a bloated balloon of ego and uselessness.” Sehun encountered off-handedly with a sour scowl on his face because damn if Baekhyun was right then all his reasoning was of no use.

“I kind of feel bad for Jongin. You have at least cursed him a minimum of twenty times in the last five minutes. He must be having a sneezing fit right now.”

“Good. I hope he dies sneezing or else I would kill him anyway. I have heard they don’t send babies to jail.”

“Oh Sehun!”

“What-” Sehun started to retaliate, but he stopped dead in his speech when he saw Jongin standing in his room’s doorway with a horrified expression on his face.

 Great! Always expect Jong-dump-in to make an appearance with his dumb face at the wrong time.

“Sehun?” Sehun shifted his attention back to the phone in his hand when he heard Baekhyun’s questioning voice and gave Jongin a stare laced with indifference.

“I will call you later, Baek. I have dumb people to deal with.” He nonchalantly claimed with a tired yawn and cut off the call even before his best friend could utter another word.

“You can talk!” Jongin shrieked when he was finally over his initial shock.

“Oh. My. God. Chanyeol was telling the truth.” He continued shrieking and stomped inside the room while glaring the suspicious baby down.

“Thanks for stating the obvious knucklehead.” Sehun encountered with a roll of his eyes and stared up at Jongin while stifling a yawn.

“You evil little ! What are you?” Jongin asked in indignation and pointed an accusing finger in the baby’s direction. To say he was horrified won’t be a lie because he was. Heck! He was having a heated argument with a seven months old baby. What kind of species was this weird baby? Is he an alien? Was he here for the world domination or like that? Holy ! What if this baby is a monster and eats his brother and his husband. No. He won’t let it happen.

“I can hear your dumb brain running at the speed of zero kilometers per lifetime from here. No, I’m not from the species out of this world. That’s all I’m going to provide you with. Rest, you can ask your equally dumb friend. I don’t waste my precious time with imbeciles twice.” Sehun encountered in a bored tone and hid his phone under his small pillow before laying his head down on it.

“Now off you g, peasant. I’m sleepy.”

“Who did you call a peasant, you freak?” Jongin inquired incredulously and made his way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter