Ch# 7

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #7:

 

          The Jealousy.

 

Get away from me, you dumb little !

Sehun thought to himself with a grimace as the brainless baby sittin- jumping next to him landed a painful jab on his shoulder again.

God! My parents should be happy that I’m not anything like this little tormentor.

The unhappy baby continued with his thoughts and glared at the baby girl who was once again spreading her chubby hands out to touch his face for the nth time in the previous hour. Did he mention that her hands were covered with spit? No? Well, now he did just that!

Geez, girls; going after my handsome face even when I’m a baby.

Why was he in this situation again? All he remembered was that- one moment he was fighting with Jongin and Chanyeol and the other moment he was placed beside a very, very dumb girl; who was physically of his age. Not mentally. Oh- No! Sehun was nowhere near the level of dumbness that she was exhibiting.

Father, I love you but why this?

They all were having a lovely evening – as lovely as it could get while he had two of his headaches around – when his father walked in with a rather odd couple. Now, you guys must be wondering that why would he call the couple odd, but he had every reason to do just that. The man that came in the house with his father was well above the age of fifty while the women walking beside him as his wife was basically of Jongin’s age; which was very disturbing to see if you ask him. It got even more disturbing and uncomfortable when he registered the fact that the baby in the women’s arms was the love child of the above-mentioned man.

Damn it old man! Be careful before it finally falls off.

Sehun was never the one to judge, but he was pretty sure that the couple standing in front of them was an ultimate result of a bad affair. His thoughts were further confirmed when he saw Chanyeol and Jongin grimacing at them with disdain visible on their faces. Chen, who just walked inside the launch from the kitchen didn’t have a very pleasant expression on his face either. His father had explained that they were the business associates that he was currently working with which made the seven months old baby pity his father.

Poor father! I would rather eat the I eat than working with them.

The odd couple, the dumb baby, the torment she was putting him through and Jongin along with his best friend were all tolerable to some extent, but the way that old imbecile was checking out his mother’s with his fat, ugly face made Sehun’s blood boil.

Nobody checks my mother out in my presence!

The baby thought to himself in a stubborn manner and glared daggers at the ert; who was still checking his mother out.

My mother doesn’t want your old, wrinkly . My father’s enough for him.

It was out of his understanding that why the other people in the room were so oblivious to the hungry stare that ty imbecile has directed towards his mother; his mother’s to be specific. Sehun was startled out of his angry thoughts when a sharp finger nail scratched along his cheek. He let out a loud yelp and brought his hand up to cover the place that was scratched. The baby brought his teary eyes up to glare at the daughter of the hoe sitting next to him and softly caressed the scratched area; it stung, badly. The worst thing was that his parents were too busy in serving their guests that they missed the small noise of pain that he had omitted.

you, !

your ty father.

your entire lineage for ruining my handsome face.

Sehun cursed the baby mentally with extremely vibrant words and bit down on his lower lip to stop it from wobbling. He was ready to cry; he was ready to cry any second…

A gasp of surprise escaped past his lips involuntarily when his small body was lifted off the couch and was placed in a warm lap. The teary baby immediately lifted his head up to stare at Jongin; who was staring at him with concern? Now that was something that he had never even dreamed of witnessing. When did Kai start caring about the ‘y baby’?

Damn you, Kim-Stupid-Jongin! Don’t look so beautiful while doing it.

I’m still very much gay.

It was another problem that has been clouding his mind for the past whole week. He was starting to notice things about Jongin (*ahem* not only the ual ones) that he had never paid attention to before. He didn’t know when it started, but he was suddenly aware of everything that the latter does. He was not even that annoyed by his presence anymore like he was before. It was all suddenly changing and Sehun knew that he was in a deep ; if by any chance he ended up developing a crush for the tanned imbecile, that is. He wanted to avoid that at all the costs, but it was easier said than done; especially when Jongin was suddenly warming up to him.

“You can’t ever stay out of trouble, can you?” The subject of his current affection asked while releasing a sigh and shook his head in disapproval when the baby gave him an offended scowl.

“Well, I’m sorry that God didn’t give me the power to grant brains to dumb people. I would have granted one to Chanyeol a long time ago.” Yes, now his jabs were mostly directed at the giant ball of only because there was no way Sehun was ever going to spare Park Chanyeol.

Keyword: Mostly. Not always.

“Hey! Be nice to me sometimes too, you know.” The said Park Chanyeol exclaimed with a frown and slumped down on his place while heaving out a dejected sigh when he heard his best friend laughing. When did Jongin start laughing at that little alien’s jokes? He was always supposed to be on his side.

Okay. Maybe, I’m being unfair to him.

“I will try,” Sehun replied with a small grin of his own and fixed his stare at the beautiful sight in front of him. Jongin looked so handsome while smiling. The baby wished that he could just kiss those-

I am ed with a capital ‘F’.

“What were you glaring at, anyway?” Chanyeol inquired in an irritated tone while rolling his eyes; completely ignoring Sehun’s attempt at being nice to him.

That’s why I am never nice to you, you little piece of dung!

“I don’t know- maybe at that dumb infant who has been trying to jab her finger up my nose for the past hour or maybe at that ing old man who has been checking out my mother’s ever since he has set his sorry down on that ing couch,” Sehun replied with an inaudible growl and once again turned his body around to glare at the man; who was yet again feasting on his mother’s body.

“I will ing kill that man!”

“You call Chen your mother?”

Now, look at him being annoying again.

The baby turned his attention away from the man back to face Jongin with a sigh and raised his almost non-existent brow at him.

“That’s what you are worried about? That man is ogling my mother’s down!”

“Holy ! He calls Chen his mother!” Jongin bellowed once again while slapping his best friend on his shoulder repeatedly.

This ing-

“What? Do you have a mommy kink or something?” Chanyeol joined Jongin in with the obnoxious laughter of his own which caused the baby to glare at both of them.

“I don’t have any ing kink! Are you guys throwing that man out of this house or should I do it?” Sehun snapped while crossing his small arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes at the two idiots in front of him; who finally, finally, decided to calm down once they saw his enraged face.

I am so done with their !

“Okay. Okay. Calm down.” Jongin caved in with a chuckle and raised his head to stare at the mentioned old man; who was indeed staring at Chen’s as if he wanted it for his next meal. He would admit that it was quite uncomfortable and enraging to see someone harassing his brother-in-law like that, but there was nothing that he could do; that is until his brother himself wants to do something about it. He would also admit that it was endearing to see Sehun being so possessive over his ‘parents’. It was kind of cute; not that Jongin was ever going to admit it out loud to anyone.

“You know, the old man won’t throw himself out of this house. You have to assist him in that.” Sehun deadpanned when he noticed that the tanned male was not going to do anything other than staring.

“I can’t throw him out of the house!” Jongin defended himself incredulously and threw his best friend a glare when the latter started laughing at his outburst.

“Why?”

This idiot! Dumbhead! Brain dead!

“Minseok hyung wouldn’t have brought him home if he was not an important client.”

I will shove a ing Cactus up his VIP !

“You have a nice imagination, but no- you can’t do that.” Sehun turned towards Chanyeol to throw him a menacing glare before letting out a suffering sigh and slumping down against Jongin’s chest. It was going to be a long, miserable evening.

Do they send babies to jail?

I will just tell them that I accidentally stabbed his eyes with a fork.

 

 

“What do you think about this one?”

“Jongdae for the love of the God, Sehun is not a girl.” Sehun found himself unconsciously nodding his head in agreement with his father as soon as he heard that. He really loved Chen; he was his mother after all, but-

Why the hell is he trying to buy girls clothes for me!

There was no way in hell, was he ever going to let any of those clothes articles near him. He was a freaking boy. B. O. Y. Why the hell was his mother so adamant on embarrassing him in front of his mortal enemy? He was sure Jongin was going to take a picture of him dressed as a girl and then send it to Park Chanyeol to make fun of him.

No way in hell that is ever going to happen.

The baby thought to himself in panic and turned his head to face Jongin when he heard the latter coughing. He narrowed his eyes at the tanned imbecile in suspicion and would have probably clawed his face off if it was not for his mother who was holding on to him tightly. He could clearly see the corners of Jongin’s lips twitching; begging the latter to let them bloom into a smug smirk.

Oh- how much would I love to smash that beautiful face against the nearest wall?

Today, they were all out for shopping- baby shopping if he was to be specific. It was another nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter