Ch #11

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #11:

 

         The ’s Hair.

 

“Kim Jongin?” Sehun soulless was the first thing everyone heard as soon as they entered the new location where Jongin had brought them to.

“What?” The oblivious tanned male replied distractedly while looking around for someone.

“Why are we at a ing café and where are my ’s hairs?” The baby questioned his crush with an accusing glare and crossed his arms over his chest.

“We are at this café because the person who is going to sacrifice his hairs work as a chef at this particular place and your ’s hairs are probably on his head at the moment,” Jongin responded with the roll of his eyes.

“Why can’t you be nice to me once?” Sehun inquired with a huff and made grabby hands towards Baekhyun- indicating his best friend to take him in his embrace because his crush was an .

Kim Jongin is a ing sore, .

Baekhyun looked at his best friend when he noticed the grabby hands and then towards Jongin; who was clearly offended by Sehun’s actions and his accusations.

Why can’t I be nice to him?

This hypocrite!

Why can’t he be nice to me?

The tanned male thought to himself with a frown and opened his mouth to retaliate against the wrong allegations, but then stopped in his actions when the middle-aged lady; who was the cause of this whole ruckus in the first place merrily extended her hands towards Sehun. Jongin didn’t even have to look at his crush’s face to know that the latter was cursing the poor witch to the moon and back inside his head.

“What?” Sehun deadpanned when the witch didn’t move her arms away.

“I will carry you.” The old lady replied enthusiastically which caused the baby to scoff in disbelief.

“I think the not.”

……………

“Soo!” Jongin called out to the chef as soon as the latter stepped out from the Kitchen door and smiled brightly when the said guy finally turned his head around to acknowledge his presence with a heart-shaped smile on his lips. Sehun- who was of course, not happy with this arrangement immediately reached out for Chanyeol’s large ears and pulled at them to pull the giant’s head close to himself.

“Ouch!” Chanyeol whined and tried to pry the chubby hands off his sensitive ears.

“Who the is he? Why is Jongin so happy to see him?” Sehun whispered inside his ear harshly and gave Baekhyun a stink eye when the latter tried to pull his fingers off Chanyeol’s ear.

“He is Kyungsoo; Jongin’s best friend,” Chanyeol replied in a pained voice.

“Then what the hell are you?” The baby questioned in an irritated manner and fixed his gaze on his crush; who was currently hugging the out of Kyungsoo.

“Your best friend’s boyfriend,” Chanyeol replied smugly and once again let out a pained yelp when Sehun pulled at his ear with more force.

“Don’t test me, Park. My hands are itching to pull at some hairs and those hairs are yours.” The baby threatened and finally released the big ear in his hold. The poor thing had already turned red from his harsh grip. Sehun was scared that it will actually fall off.

“I think Jongin’s hairs are the one you should pull at. A man can only have one best friend and that’s me. Kyungsoo is definitely more than a friend. I suggest you do not give him the at all.” Chanyeol whispered in his ears this time which actually peaked Sehun’s interest.

“For the first time in my whole life, I agree with you.”

…………

“Why the is his eyes so big?” Sehun complained to Baekhyun whose lap he was currently sitting in.

The nerve of this tanned roast.

He didn’t even offer to carry me.

!

“How would I know Sehun? Plus, he looks cute.” Baekhyun replied with the roll of his eyes and glared down at Sehun when the latter pinched him.

“Sehun definitely go and grab his hairs.” Chanyeol’s sudden exclamation successfully managed to grab his attention.

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun scolded and whacked his boyfriend on the back of his head.

“What? Why would you call him cute?” Chanyeol whined and pushed Baekhyun’s hand away with a jealous scowl on his lips.

“His lips are so ing weird.” Sehun continued complaining; completely regardless of his fighting friends.

“Don’t be so salty man. I’m sure he is just a friend.” Baekhyun tried to pacify his best friend and threw a glare towards his boyfriend when the latter started complaining under his breath.

“Don’t be a kid, Chanyeol.”

“That was not what you were saying when I was ing your brains out in the car a while ago,” Chanyeol argued and let out a yelp when Baekhyun pulled at his ear.

“How dare you bring that up?” The shorter male practically screeched and stared down at Sehun when the latter scoff.

“That man is so freaking weird.” The baby seemed like he was in his own world where he was definitely murdering someone; that someone could be a person with tanned skin who was talking intimately with Kyungsoo.

“You are sleeping alone tonight, Park.” Baekhyun threatened his boyfriend and finally turned his attention towards Kyungsoo; who was to his misfortunate extending his hand out to pull at Sehun’s cheek. Baekhyun watched in horror along with Jongin and Chanyeol as Kyungsoo pinched Sehun’s cheek with a soft smile while cooing lovingly at the baby.

How dare he touch my cheek?

Only my mother is allowed to do that!

This stupid owl.

Sehun wanted to laugh at his own insult towards Kyungsoo because it was just so damn funny and geniu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter